Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Happy Play Thread :)

Comments

• Options
    Elizabeth94803Elizabeth94803 Posts: 33 Member
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE playing sims! It's my creative outlet. My favorite thing to do in sims is a rags to riches story :)
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    edited May 2017
    Hey everyone,

Sorry I can't say hi to everyone. I've been gaming the weekend and hanging out with a friend of mine. Anyways, we have more adventures with Brody and Opera.

aU3E4e

While Brody ate breakfast and Opera was making another ice cream, Claire was attempting to make grilled cheese accidentally landing some butter on the stove...

6LAKxQ

With fiery results.

"Ack! Claire! Brody!" Opera cried as Brody had come back from checking on Malinda.

"Don't worry Mom I got it," announced Claire.

KWZXkK

"Ah...umm...a little to the left," said Brody to Claire as she tried to douse the fire.

va3yrU

Opera quickly grabbed Malinda just in case.

hr7jQi

Just as Claire put out the flames.

"Nice one, sweetie," said Brody, commending her on her efforts.

"I thought so. Learned in school that you don't throw water on grease fire. Always use the extinguisher."

SdE4Vs

Brody then hugged Claire.

"Good thing too. I'd be afraid if anything happened to you."

nBxib7

Claire then called up the insurance to see how much

D8kxLe

Meanwhile, Brody went outside to check on Opera and Malinda.

"Mmmph...Everything okay?"

"Yes we're fine. I told Malinda to go back inside once you came out."

w6efOS

She's a smart kid.

uqdeGQ

Claire eventually took her up to feed her.

"Phew you're lucky sis that mom grabbed you so fast!"

ivhoog

"Ugh...Now if we can do something about you making messes. "

Next post, Brody and Opera head out to do some shopping.
    Post edited by LosaruTaiyo on
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Oh good a new page hah.
    @LunaNova such a pretty couple...like really their colors go together so nicely, I wonder if their child will be purple heh.
    @OhMyHemsworth oh Christian and Britta are so cute together can't wait for babies, I feel bad for Jess it's like she's torn between being sad seeing her baby grow up and remembering when she and Chris were more like that.
    @LosaruTaiyo Can't wait to see their baby or babies either.
    34025393863_3ea35172b1_b.jpg
    Monitoring the wrong child Leslie...
    34449113770_d8c4eef160_b.jpg
    "Brodda I'm safe and I saw things!"

"Yay!"
    :smiley:
    34025393023_b0e0b20fd5_b.jpg
    Peaceful family time...I see you Angela, she's still locked out of the house for the fire lol.
    34449112030_97379b425a_b.jpg
    Considering he's married to Eliza this must really be the best part of his life...like ever ha.
    34025391993_bd3d23dc01_b.jpg
    "Sally Sue here is a princess, you got that little bro?"

"Priwnces..?"

"That's right so you have to obey everything she says."

"She no talk."

"You win this round toddler."
    34449110530_bdf60c9015_b.jpg
    The next day after working on her mischief skill I sent Leslie to the gym and this amused me so much, Marcus is much bigger than Don and he's the trainer.

'Move over tiny man I got this.'

mmhmm, you know he's a nice guy maybe he was letting Don train him to boost his confidence.
    34025391103_e085b27841_b.jpg
    She's really proud of herself raising a family on random items and stolen goods...hehe.
    34449108510_bbd966ffe2_b.jpg
    I would still like to be able to randomly take food and put it in my inventory sent Reggie to clean it all up but I just know they'll come back and cook food they don't want to eat. Darn premades.
    34025389903_b7e42d70fd_b.jpg
    On a side note in a different save just Morticia's look as I drop them in Willow Creek instead of Forgotten Hollow....lol.
    "Think dark thoughts dear."

"Yes mother Addams..."
    hehe
    34449106220_625134ff33_b.jpg
    Back with the family I sent Leslie to the humor and hijinks festival, she often uses Eva to send her chain letters to but she came anyways.
    34025388933_bb8e54839b_b.jpg
    Which side heh.
    34449104280_244c648325_b.jpg
    I mostly took this one because of that random playing with the voodoo doll autonomously, didn't know they did that.
    34025388123_84e7a0cfeb_b.jpg
    With the money she made from winning, and selling the fireworks and voodoo we were able to close in the house.34449102330_35e440d8a4_b.jpg
    It's not pretty...
    34449100570_2c31f3731b_b.jpg
    But I think Reggie is just glad they are all inside now.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    @OhMyHemsworth what a gorgeous couple!!!
    @RedDestiny92 youve just made me realise ive never played a sim that steal stuff! I feel like trying what your doing out for myself. living off stolen things XD
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • Options
    @LunaNova it is fun, got to raise the mischief skill up to get better stuff but I like that start small Leslie can now attempt to swipe computers from the library :D
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 *Stares forever at Marcus* OH! Umm...I mean love the edition of the Adams' Family in the save there. And glad to see the family is getting on a bit better. *Goes back to staring at Marcus* :smirk: Get your butt out the way, Don!

@LunaNova Been seeing your Sims around and wanted to say they're tres adorable!! >w<

@OhMyHemsworth Despite the drama, looks like it was a good wedding nonetheless.
    Although they didn't need too many new things for the baby on the way, Opera still wanted to check in case, although the baby-to-be was giving her a hard time.

ICkWOq

Opera pouted as the infant lumbered about in her.

"Ugh...This kid is playing Xylophone with my lower ribs..."

XomDd4

"Now you know how I felt on Malinda," Brody chuckled before kissing Opera's cheek. "Joking of course babe. If I could help in any way I would."

"Well, you just being here is good enough for now. C'mon. Let's go in and look around."

2sctL9

Brody helped Opera upstairs, suddenly remembering he had some spoiled food.

"I'll be right back babe. Don't want the staff thinking I used the model toilet or something."

"Oh you walnut!"

rJ9OGC

What? It's a big store. They aren't gonna have trash cans everywhere.

BmFstB

While Brody went to find a trashcan and a sink, Opera went about shopping. Most things were already bought but she bought another potty in case she was having multiples.

SA2fWJ

After buying a couple more items, Opera went upstairs, noticing the bar.

"You know...We're gonna be expanding the house soon anyways..."

wA6OW7

So yes, we bought a bar.

tLwfvX

After buying the bar, Opera noticed the martini glass lamp.

"Oh that would be perfect too!"

7lnuH7

Right after Opera bought the new lamp, Brody returned.

"You got over those steps all by yourself?"

Opera laughed, "Well you weren't around and I needed something to do."

"Aw babe. How about a backrub for all that climbing..."

"Oh you're so sweet."

ifg212

"So..." said Brody. "What'd you pick up while I was out?"

"Oh some stuff for the baby, some stuff for us. You'll see it at home."

dcsby3

At home, we expanded the back patio and added the bar and lamp.

DJv1US

And because she'll be due soon, we added the bassinet.
    Next post, Gogogo time! And Brody gets to feel the nerves of parental jitters this time.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    edited May 2017
    @LosaruTaiyo lol so that's your sim crush hehe, they're doing well for now cute little shopping trip I really need to add more stores I keep saying I will then I forget.

Had some pics so I'll just drop then in and wait for a new page heh.
    34842576045_d154dbca4e_b.jpg
    I didn't realize how far out the sims could go in this spot it's nice to look at.
    34032786863_9d7975a9d7_b.jpg
    Sam is just adorable...she rejected his hug but still he's too cute.
    34032785523_0713c8ff58_b.jpg
    Tom is not pleased to know big sis doesn't give hugs.33999965424_56ca1ee7df_b.jpg
    Real creepy there Vlad.
    34032784933_994db90f55_b.jpg
    That mom sigh..this is her life no privacy in the bathroom.
    34032784383_5134df6276_b.jpg
    Poor kid.
    33999966814_c32298284e_b.jpg
    We got another set of twins so it was time to age up, here is Jessica she's adorable as are her brothers.
    33999967484_7d18aa5235_b.jpg
    Sam.
    34842575535_0bccf6dae0_b.jpg
    Tom.
    34032788633_484bdb7259_b.jpg
    They slowly become a close bunch...hmm for the most part.
    34032783543_77b452cd1d_b.jpg
    Getting ready to make the last baby.
    34032782663_e6044faefc_b.jpg
    That's the oldest twin, Veronica in pigtails and Nadine in blue.33999966114_de8b06764d_b.jpg
    He's thrilled, their last baby.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @LosaruTaiyo thank you <3 dey my sweet bbys
    @RedDestiny92 the twins are adorable!
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • Options
    @LunaNova they did come out pretty cute, had to tweak their bottom lips a bit not sure where they got those from but it's fine heh.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    edited May 2017
    @RedDestiny92 I know! It makes me sad, I do hope Chris and Jess can work through whatever it is they are going through and come back stronger than ever! Also your family is so cute! Sam is such a cutie as a toddler and now as a kid.

@LunaNova Aren't they just?! ;)

@LosaruTaiyo Yes it was. Haha It was a very memorable day for everyone :D
  • Options
    @OhMyHemsworth maybe when he gets sun resistance he can take her to geekcon they can remember the good old days, I was just playing them I adore them they had some pretty kids but my Sam is the cutest lol. I just saw the new parenthood trailer that we got today I'm so excited but now I'm torn between playing with them more and waiting till the 30th.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    @RedDestiny92 They really should, I'll probably play them some tonight and see what will happen between them.
    I know what you mean! I can't stop watching both trailers! :D

We left off with Christian and Britta and now we're switching over to Charlie.
    Charlie made himself a nice home in Newcrest. He immediately wanted to marry Lily and they did just that, they eloped.
    55qcOT8.png
    they wanted to start a family right off the bat and it worked too! Lily was expecting their first child!
    2TkANAc.png
    FK8gQze.png
    When they found out it was going to be a girl, they had her room fixed up in no time.
    h4d63XB.png
    Lily invited her parents over to meet Charlie, it went well and they really liked him.
    PZVmAnI.png
    oTaYl4J.png
    bJiMy05.png
    Lily was almost ready to deliver, so they made a quick trip to Chris and Jess' house. Jess couldn't believe she was going to be a gran again.
    DmwA5Dx.png
    Chis was so proud of his son.
    V3WUbAg.png
    Chris came for a visit and he even spent the night with Charlie and Lily. I don't think he really likes Lily though.. He kept hissing at her and that is just not like Chris.
    T7DyMrM.png
    bT3IUCY.png
    2wAGE7e.png
    Or maybe he sensed what was to come because Lily went into labor that next morning.
    xqnWb93.png
    R7SfXeU.png
    Little baby Jemma was born!
    wyr33gd.png
    WTRqSny.png
    Yeah, I still don't think Chris likes Lily, he went into the bathroom just to hiss at her.
    TLmDywa.png
    vBkie2p.png
    pJj1MSx.png
    Jemma aged up into a cute little toddler.
    JFZ7MWq.png

• Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited May 2017
    I have been happily building and playing TS4 over the past few days in anticipation of Parenthood.
    05-22-17_10-57-29nbspAM.png

05-21-17_9-05-34nbspPM.png

05-21-17_9-06-18nbspPM.png

05-21-17_9-06-59nbspPM.png

05-21-17_9-08-34nbspPM.png
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    @OhMyHemsworth well make sure you share, I might just have to watch the new one again. Lol something about that close up pic, maybe he's bitter they didn't get to have a wedding for Charlie he's fairly protective isn't he? They're a cute couple too though and Jemma is adorable.
    @CK213 beautiful build, can't wait to see it full of kids..if that's your plan anyways :smiley:
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 Okay that Vlad one needs to go in the Inappropriate Thread. :D Also yes, there is never any privacy when you have toddlers.

@CK213 Gorgeous shots. From the sounds of it, you're really excited huh?

@OhMyHemsworth No offense but it doesn't look like Chris is hissing but rather he either got his foot stepped on or he got kicked...umm...where the sun don't shine. :P
    GogoGO!!!

Qekz1I

After Claire had given Malinda a bath, Brody and Opera were left to clean up as the teen alien had to go to school.

"How does one kid make all this mess?" asked Brody.

"I don't even think Glitch with her abilities of reading the source code could fathom such a mystery," said Opera as she mopped up the water.

7G3rLd

She then felt a pain in her back.

"Oomph...must have been bent down too long. Sorry kid."

Yd8tK1

:joy: So Malinda's motor skills increased and I found that toddlers can run around. So yes, while Mommy and Daddy were talking about stuff, we did a lap around the house.

SyOXrE

:D Wheeee!!

AJTSqt

As Malinda was going around like a bullet in a tin can though, Opera felt her back pain becoming stronger.

"Oomph!"

"You didn't throw your back out mopping did you?" ask Brody as he stood to watch Malinda.

"No...ooh...I think...gah..." Opera winced. "I think the baby's coming."

XdlkRc

Realizing what was going on, Brody started to panic.

"What?! Now?! But...But...I mean...Oh man...Where are you having it? Should I call the hospital? Should I call Mom?"

Opera groaned. "I'll call the hospital. You get Malinda and call a babysitter."

"Call the babysitter okay...wait...Oh cheezits! Malinda!"

bwaUHg

Brody changed, bolting outside to grab Malinda.

"Gah! How many times have I told you about running out here?!"

moqjtR

"Daddy go zoomy?"

"Daddy go zoomy because Mommy is about to go Boomy. C'mon let's get inside."

6YgEdC

Brody soon placed Malinda on the couch.

"Okay. I'm gonna call the babysitter. You remember her right?"

"Babysat!" said Malinda.

"Right..."

"Brody!" Opera called. "We soon have to go!"

soENJa

At the hospital, Brody noticed the doctor was a different one from the one that had operated on him.

"Opera who is that guy?"

"Dr. Furlong. He's a new doctor from another branch."

"But...But I don't know what he's like! What if he messes up?!"

"Oh Brody just...just relax. I'm sure he knows what he's doing, right Dr. Furlong?"

"I just graduated pediatrics and child birth after years of studying brain surgery. You should be fine."

Brody gasped. "That is not helping the situation!"

mGexMW

"Dr. Avast," said the receptionist. "Interesting seeing you here as a patient. Baby due I take it?"

"Yes, Cassandra. Can you call about checking in for an operating room?"

"Sure thing."

KVQhuN

While the receptionist checked Opera in, Opera felt another contraction, Brody seeming to be lost in thought for a moment.

4z36pb

Opera soon went into the operating room, lying down on the bed while the doctor came in.

"Everything should be fine, Miss Willaims. I aced all my courses and surgeries regarding child birth."

"Good. Now can you convince my husband too?"

l7o23V

Brody came in as the doctor was applying the surgical agent.

"You're Mr. Williams I take it?" asked the doctor. "Your wife is doing just fine. I should only be a few moments."

"Uh-huh," said Brody, watching closely.

F2Oxte

As the doctor continued with the surgery though, Brody started to feel the parental panic once more.

"Oh plum! Did it look like this when I was...was operated on? Are...are you okay Opera?"

"I'm fine Brody. Don't forget too that I can carry a baby easier than you. I don't even feel any pain."

DoXQlQ

"Not even with a laser?!"

"It'll be fine, Mr. Williams. This laser can cut and close. She can't even feel it."

"I...I...Oh plum I gotta go out for some air!"

"It's fine, Brody...hah...I understand you may not like this," said Opera. "Go and take a breather."

hnAZgp

After a few more minutes, the baby was born.

"It's a girl, Miss Williams."

"At least it wasn't multiples. I don't think my husband can take much more of hospital settings," Opera said with a sleepy laugh.

fEPCEt

Opera soon changed into her sweatshirt for a moment to hold the infant.

BNmCic

"Hello little one. I'm Opera, your mother. How about we get you home, hm? I'll get your dad to take you while I recover."

pudTnj

After sending Brody off with the child, Opera changed back into her hospital gown to rest.

"What name should I put on the birth certificate, Miss Williams?"

"I think I have one that would fit."

giW7T3

And so, welcome to the world Luna Avast

If anyone is wondering why she doesn't have Brody's last name, it has to do with her being an AI. The program uses certain last names to know details about the AIs, hence why she's "Avast".
    Next post, Malinda doesn't take the arrival of her new sibling all that well, but perks up realizing that she has an age-up soon!
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    @LosaruTaiyo oh yeah it probably should I like that thread lol, oh don't I know, I don't have kids but after being raised in a house where one member is ten or eleven out of thirteen kids and most have kids one, namely me in my case ended up babysitting one too many as a kid. Then there were my favorite niece and nephew good times, It's great when they like you and don't have tantrums or cut them short but that also means you must now expect the tiny accessory that will follow you everywhere ha.

Ah behind the nerves is a proud father right there, Malinda wont be the baby anymore heh.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited May 2017
    Busy getting my current save ready for Parenthood.

I'm currently playing the Purdues, Ollie and Cassidy -- they started out as a brother-sister duo that came with the base game in the Library, but I gave them an update with current content.

Haven't taken any selfies of Ollie, but this is my favorite of Cassidy:
    05-13-17_9-18-09PM_zps5yfx4thc.png
    She's in the Social Media career, Public Relations branch, so she's often out on the town. I usually send her out to breakfast at the Sunny Side Up Diner in Willow Creek which is where she caught this pic.

Ollie, an accomplished painter, spends his nights on the town; here he is attempting a duet with Miko Ojo (he was originally going to try and romance her till he got lucky with the Wishing Well -- as it turned out she ended up with triplets thanks to MC Command Center so probably turned out for the best):
    05-11-17_7-56-02PM_zps8xf7r2g6.png

He also hits the spa regularly for hand massages since he has to do a lot of painting; Eric Lewis seems to have the magic touch -- he can give a hand massage without even touching Ollie! (One of my favorite glitch photos) (no, Glitch, not you; try not to give @LosaruTaiyo too many headaches, okay?):
    05-20-17_1-29-40PM_zpsh0ihhyqg.png

Being in Social Media, Cassidy gets out and about quite a bit, she likes to take photos at the festivals like the Romance Festival:05-20-17_3-46-58PM_zpskx8bmuct.png
    05-20-17_3-48-36PM_zpsiwylt5fi.png

And of course taking pictures of people as well; here's Penny Pizzazz:
    05-20-17_3-54-23PM_zpsyma3kgsm.png

And Gunther Munch showed up as a mixologist; without the dorky hat and outfit he's actually quite handsome! He's probably next on my list for a style makeover:
    05-20-17_3-56-56PM_zpsqpymmpiq.png

I'll have more pictures of Ollie and his Aicha next post...

:

Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    @RedDestiny92 You could be right there, he is very protective! Hahah I sure will ;) I even got all the pics, when I get in from work today I will definitely update.

@LosaruTaiyo Haha He actually was though because he was making a hissing sound. More fun to the story :p
  • Options
    @stilljustme2 She took some great shots. Gunther is cool. Haven't really done much with that family.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    @LosaruTaiyo I'm surprised Gunther's still single in this save; MC Command usually pairs him off fairly early on. I figure that there'll be a bit of down time while MC Command is being updated for the patch (should be out tomorrow) which will give me more time to update both the townies and premades -- I've matched up a few as roommates and put them in apartments; I'm trying to leave the 1BR ones open for my Sims as they age up though. I'm still kind of a traditionalist; when my Sims are single they live in the city, but once they marry or have a family (Cassidy's going to be adopting one or two kids) they hit the 'burbs.

More photo spam:

This is Aicha Assoui -- no, she's not a vampire, she came out of the Wishing Well with this hairstyle. I kept it for her formal outfit but gave her something simpler for the rest of the time:
    05-13-17_10-22-06PM_zps0aywkrtt.png

Things progressed at the usual fast pace when you find your soulmate in a well:
    05-19-17_6-21-16PM_zps6ippws26.png

And predictable results:05-19-17_6-21-32PM_zpszt969qve.png

Waited a bit till she was almost done with her aspiration (Fresh Chef -- no more spoiled meals!) then finally had my first successful (gold medal) wedding party!
    05-23-17_11-11-04AM_zpsqd7z6rcx.png05-23-17_11-12-34AM_zpsmgrmwv8f.png

I really hope we get proper slow dancing in the future!
    05-23-17_11-18-55AM_zpsmq2j4ytf.png

Ollie and Aicha are now living in Willow Creek, with Cassidy in a small house two doors down the block (the Pancakes are in the middle, speaking of pre-mades that could use a makeover, mainly Eliza).
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    @stilljustme2 nice pics Cassidy got, can't wait to see what they get up to with the new pack. Aicha is very pretty.
    @OhMyHemsworth some dads are heh, looking forward to it :)
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @stilljustme2 I'm hoping for slow dancing too. Would be better for weddings.
    After a few hours of recovery, Opera returned home, Malinda already up in her high chair having lunch, Brody standing beside her as he swooned over his wife.

bxdtGj

"For a lady that had a baby earlier this morning, you're lookin' even better than ever!"

"Hee....Well recovery does help...mmph..."

d5CxMd

"Seriously though, babe," said Brody. "You went in there like it was nothing. And I was already out on the couches, clunked out until you woke me up with Luna."

Opera chuckled. "Aw..But you looked so sweet asleep...heh...How about I knock you out again?"

Ja4s6z

Not a word of a lie. These two knuckleheads decided to autonomously go and woohoo...while Malinda was still eating lunch.

fWseQA

See?

Lih83t

:joy: Although I think the game knew and they both ended up with "Bad woohoo" moodlets, Opera actually reacting in shock as one might have. :D

"Oh dear! Maybe we should have thought that one through! Brody check on Malinda? I need to go check on Luna."

uiwUw6

Opera soon went to feed Luna.

"Easy now. I know you don't need too much milk but still."

N6e3y7

Malinda soon ran in after Brody let her out of the high chair.

"Noobobo?"

"Hm? You want to see Luna, Malinda?"

"Loo-na?"

eEGjN3

Opera moved back a bit so Malinda could see her.

"That's Luna, your baby sister. She'll be in your room tonight until she ages up. Then once you age up, she'll get your room and you'll get your own room."

Malinda appeared quiet for a moment.

"Okay," said Opera. "I need to check on some things. You be good."

uSQqf1

Malinda, however, was not taking the idea of a new baby sibling so well.

BomyW9

"Heyheyhey!" said Brody as he came into the room after hearing Malinda crying. "What's wrong doodlebug?"

Malinda sniffed. "Sista...take rwoom....No me!"

Brody hugged her.

"Aw man. Figured one of you might feel like this. Don't worry. We're not replacing you, got that? It's just that when you grow older, that bed will be too small for you. And since sis will be a toddler, she'll need that bed. You'll be getting one of your very own. Along with your own room too."

Malinda still frowned.

"No older..."

"C'mon now. Being older can be cool ya know. You get to do more stuff, eat more stuff. Heh...I was always jealous at your uncle when he was a kid because he could go out and play on the big pirate ships. I wasn't allowed until I was older. It'll be okay, sweetheart. Alright?"

Malinda pouted.

"Okee."

JhBGgr

After hugging her, Brody tried to cheer Malinda up more.

"And you something really cool about being older? You get to walk with Big Sis to school."

"Big Sis! Big Sis!" Malinda shouted.

Brody laughed.

"Yeah. So how about we get ready, huh? I'll make you your fav cake: Strawberry."

"Stwarrberrah!!!"
    Next time, Malinda ages up, Luna quickly following behind her and in another household, another child ages up.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    @LosaruTaiyo That first photo makes my heart melt!
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    @LunaNova Which first one, as I have two posts up? :D

EDIT: Wait nvm. I think you mean your two...lol. Definitely agree. >w<
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    @stilljustme2 I'm hoping for slow dancing too. Would be better for weddings.
    After a few hours of recovery, Opera returned home, Malinda already up in her high chair having lunch, Brody standing beside her as he swooned over his wife.

bxdtGj

"For a lady that had a baby earlier this morning, you're lookin' even better than ever!"

"Hee....Well recovery does help...mmph..."

@LosaruTaiyo This one!