Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FoxyLovesKitty's Thank You Thread

Comments

• Options
    fan00123fan00123 Posts: 541 Member
    @FoxyLovesKitty You're welcome! I'm excited for the next Simgo game, too! I love the little gifs you use! They're so adorable!
    Hello! Origin ID: Fan00123 My Page Thanks to all the lovely & generous simmers on here, I can now say, "I Own the Store! :smiley:"
  • Options
    FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    fan00123 wrote: »
    @FoxyLovesKitty You're welcome! I'm excited for the next Simgo game, too! I love the little gifs you use! They're so adorable!

Hehe thank you! I'm getting better at decorating my thank you's, and it's also fun <3o:)
  • Options
    ✭✯✮♡✭✯✮♡✭✯✮♡✭✯✮♡✭✯✮♡✭✯✮♡✭✯✮♡✭✯✮♡✭✯✮♡✭✯✮♡
    tumblr_ncvosgMdBs1tboj6ro1_500.png
    Wow so many gifts in one day! Thank you all! :o
    @Cogitotoro Thank you so much for being so kind to gift me 'Little Lady'! ❤ ≧◡≦
    And thank you for the invitation! I saw your contest before, and I really tried to come
    up with funny captions, but I have very little sense of humor apparently. It's still funny
    to read other people's captions. Thanks! :)
    ✭✯✮♡✭✯✮♡✭✯✮♡✭✯✮♡✭✯✮♡✭✯✮♡✭✯✮♡✭✯✮♡✭✯✮♡✭✯✮♡
  • Options
    TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    You are more than welcome hon, thanks for helping to make the game so much more fun :)
    Welcome-Glitters-19.gif
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    @mothersuperior2 Thank you so much for being so nice about my entry! It means a lot ♥ Thank you for gifting me 'Mid-Century Modern Bathroom- Towel Stackomatic'! I really appreciate it!! ♥

animated-thank-you-image-0028.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    CkJJY.gif
    I won a venue at the Wonderful World Contest! It's all thanks to ❤wonderful
    simmers❤ who hosted the contest, gifted many people and nominated me.
    This is not obvious, it's not something you see everyday, it's very special
    and I really appreciate this community and what everyone does to make
    other people happy!
    @anettesb and @jbsquared2000 Thank you for thinking about me and
    nominating me! You've always been so nice to me.
    @Teegers , @NagyGina , @scillakees , @blunote00 , @fan00123 and @Cogitotoro
    Thank you all so much for holding this generous contest. It was fun, and I
    got the chance to nominate someone else who also won, it made me
    really happy! ❤❤❤
    Thank you @blunote00 for gifting me my prize 'Tiny Prodigies Early Learning
    Center'. I just woke up to see it! :blush:
    ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    Post edited by FoxyLovesKitty on
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    @FoxyLovesKitty
    for me nominating feels just as good as gifting.... and I love doing it.....
    enjoy the center, it got some perfect build items to build a play house in the sims garden + the pc items ofcourse
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    anettesb wrote: »
    @FoxyLovesKitty
    enjoy the center, it got some perfect build items to build a play house in the sims garden + the pc items ofcourse

You're a kind person @anettesb
    :D And yay! I can't wait playing with it, but I got to finish something else first~
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    anettesb wrote: »
    @FoxyLovesKitty

You're a kind person @anettesb
    :D And yay! I can't wait playing with it, but I got to finish something else first~

have fun with what ever your doing
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    NagyGinaNagyGina Posts: 833 Member
    Such a lovely note of appreciation! :love: I am so glad that you chose Tiny Prodigies, it is an awesome venue and the PC items are the next best thing to having the toddlers of Sims 2 back, and far better than them being cast out into the great void in Sims 4.

I would love for you to join in the fun of creation too, you might just win a World of your choosing, plus it is a way to show appreciation to others, while having fun doing what we all love, playing the Sims! Just click my siggy, and if you have any questions, please ask. ;)

Big Pixel Hugs! <3
  • Options
    NagyGina wrote: »
    Such a lovely note of appreciation! :love: I am so glad that you chose Tiny Prodigies, it is an awesome venue and the PC items are the next best thing to having the toddlers of Sims 2 back, and far better than them being cast out into the great void in Sims 4.

I would love for you to join in the fun of creation too, you might just win a World of your choosing, plus it is a way to show appreciation to others, while having fun doing what we all love, playing the Sims! Just click my siggy, and if you have any questions, please ask. ;)

Big Pixel Hugs! <3

Thank you @NagyGina , your post means a lot to me! And actually, I'm working on something right now to gift someoneeee :# But it takes ages :sweat_smile: So please expect to see me on your thread soon! o:)
  • Options
    blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    You're very welcome. It was my pleasure. ;)
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • Options
    f_2008754_1.gif
    ♥✩Thank you so much for gifting me again @mothersuperior2 !✩♥ :o
    'Commissioned by Kings' is just a beautiful picture and is great for rich sims homes.
    I want to thank you for your concern, I actually did check the Gifting Directory!
    It's just a little embarrassing for me to post there. I'm shy plus I feel bad for asking.
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    @FoxyLovesKitty Thanks so much for the pics, pearls and roses, what more could anyone want? :)

Ref the Gifting Directory, I'm sure everyone will tell you the following; it's only a directory, like a phone directory. If someone wants to ring you and doesn't know your number how will they find you? You're just making life easier for people who love to gift. After all, they go looking for you (or the others who use it). If they didn't want to gift, they wouldn't go there. B)

I expect you've already been directed to the Cascade thread, which is where I started my journey. It helped me a lot. Of course I went hunting for all the free items first. People here, as you've said, are so friendly, they love to help fellow Simmers. All you have to do is ask. :)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    @FoxyLovesKitty Thanks so much for the pics, pearls and roses, what more could anyone want? :)

Ref the Gifting Directory, I'm sure everyone will tell you the following; it's only a directory, like a phone directory. If someone wants to ring you and doesn't know your number how will they find you? You're just making life easier for people who love to gift. After all, they go looking for you (or the others who use it). If they didn't want to gift, they wouldn't go there. B)

I expect you've already been directed to the Cascade thread, which is where I started my journey. It helped me a lot. Of course I went hunting for all the free items first. People here, as you've said, are so friendly, they love to help fellow Simmers. All you have to do is ask. :)

You're very welcome! I think that flowers are beautiful, calming and relaxing.

And hehehe, I got all free items :# and I'm using the points I got from WA for the cascades. That thread and others have helped me a lot too. I love all the kid and toddler items I got from Animals Abound.

About the Gifting Directory, I guess you're right. I want to be able to gift too, though... That's why I feel bad. I've never seen such a generous community before. This is very new to me. Everyone is kind and very thoughtful. Being here is a gift by itself. I hope that I'd be able to gift other people too. Luckily, there might be a way for me to gift other people, I can use Game of Creation thread.

I might try to post on the Gifting Directory... We'll see :) Thanks for your comment! You're a very nice person❤
  • Options
    Now you're just making me blush! o:)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    @jbsquared2000 You did it again!♥ You're so kind! ♥
    Thank you so much for gifting me 'Tower of Flower Power.'
    And thank you for always being so nice and just... being there :D
    I wish you a wonderful day and again:
    animated-thank-you-image-0122.gif
  • Options
    Thank-you-card-flowers.jpg
    ♡✻Dear @mothersuperior2 ,✻♡
    ✻I want to thank you for your concern and about thinking about me!✻
    ✻I checked all of the links in my signature and they all work,✻
    ✻So maybe something just went wrong with the Sims 3 website.✻
    ✻It does that a lot to me :/
    ✻I would also like to thank you for gifting me again! :o
    ✻You're so very generous!!! 'The Queens Toilet' is a lovely item,✻
    ✻it's cute and modern, also is great for rich sims~!✻
    ✻I created a new household with one sim, and I'm planning on✻
    ✻making him very wealthy and going to use it for his house~ :smiley:

<3
  • Options
    The flowers are lovely, thanks! Glad you liked the gift, I like all that set, something out of the ordinary. B)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    The flowers are lovely, thanks! Glad you liked the gift, I like all that set, something out of the ordinary. B)

You're very welcome :) and I have to agree, it really caught my eye!
  • Options
    jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    @jbsquared2000 You did it again!♥ You're so kind! ♥
    Thank you so much for gifting me 'Tower of Flower Power.'
    And thank you for always being so nice and just... being there :D
    I wish you a wonderful day and again:
    animated-thank-you-image-0122.gif

You are so welcome! :) I really have so much fun gifting others - I just wish my Simpoints were neverending! :smiley: I'm so glad you liked the gift. You are very kind, yourself! Have a great night!
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • Options
    You are so welcome! :) I really have so much fun gifting others - I just wish my Simpoints were neverending! :smiley: I'm so glad you liked the gift. You are very kind, yourself! Have a great night!

@jbsquared2000 Noooooo Julie, I just saw that you gifted me a day ago and it didn't notify me :s Wahhhhhh!! You gifted me beautiful items! Just what I needed for the 'Live, Laugh, Love' set. Thank you so very much! That really surprised me!

I also want to thank you for your words. I think you're a very generous person and that it's a great thing that you enjoy gifting other people! :) I love throwing weddings in my game, so all of those items are very useful to me. I also enjoy using the chocolate fountain you gifted me some time ago, I end up having it in the kitchen too, not only in parties. It gives the sims an awesome moodlet <:-D

<3 T <3 h <3 a <3 n <3 k <3o:)<3 y <3 o <3 u <3
  • Options
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    20163.gif
    I just woke up to see all of the gifts the ❤ generous @charlotteprice ❤ gifted me! :o
    I was quite shocked to see that you even gifted me 'Dirty No More Changing and Bathing Station' !
    That item alone really completes my game, and I'm going to play family today just to test it out
    and have fun with the toddlers! :blush:

I just want to say thank you so much for gifting me and other simmers! That's so sweet of you❣
    I wish you a wonderful day~!
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
  • Options
    Dear @WhimsicalWind and @NagyGina ,

You guys :'( How can you be this generous?
    I didn't expect you to give me such an expensive gift.
    You just got me the most expensive thing on my list!
    Sunlit Tides is a wondeful vacation-like world, with beautiful houses and beaches, and clear water.
    Sunlit Tides is the store world that appeals to me the most next to Dragon Valley. I like them both the most.
    By gifting me Sunlit Tides, you also gifted me my first simpoint world. I'll always think of you while playing in Sunlit Tides
    and remember how generous you were to me and other simmers!

Thank you so much.
    98lTAue.gif
    flower_9.gif
    CSA-Flowers.jpg
  • Options
    A day full of surprises this day is! ♡ @simgeek79 ♡, thank you so much for your lovely gifts!❤ That was so sweet of you!! ❤ 'Murano Modern Classic Bread Box' is the third item in the set that I already got so I think I might as well try to complete the set using the DD. It is a very nice looking set and anything to do with kitchen in my game is always useful. I also got 'Nature's Wall Hooks' that's been on sale today. I didn't think I'd get it, but I saw it's actually 37% discount so I decided otherwise :) ~

Thank you again! I wish you a good night/evening/day wherever you are!! <3
    w1IBTGL.gif