Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge - House 004 - Rules

Comments

• KariseKarise Posts: 1,198 Member
    @AllieMac Congrats on Dace's birthday and ... wow - interesting about his theory of what happened to Dusk!
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    @alliemac, such a cool chapter! I already know how Dusks story ends but Dace's part of the story is very interesting!
  • VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    AllieMac wrote: »
    @Vihisha That's soo cool that you found Bullet Journaling as well!! Isn't it amazing how incredibly life changing they can be?!? My little channel is finally starting to gain some momentum. Go take a peek if you're looking for some inspiration. (The Mighty BuJo) Personally, I love watching other people setting up their pages. I find it so relaxing - especially the Mood Mandalas. I've got a lot of Drifter pages in mine now, so much in fact that I think I'm going to do a separate video on it. I'm tracking the Family Stats with it for House 005. No more having post it notes and scrap paper all over my desk with random scribblings that I can't read half the time. Last night I sat down and made a timeline for cooking Thanksgiving dinner. First year I feel ready to tackle that big meal. I'm about to finish editing that one and hopefully will be posting it this morning.
    It's crazy how much having a Bullet Journal has keep me organized & on track!! I Subscribed 2 your channel & I was able 2 watch your latest video! Fun 2 watch & I'll b checking out your previous vids as well..I'd love 2 c your journal!
    I have a couple Drifter pages..but they r mostly just 2 remember some frequently asked questions & that type of thing ;)
    My parents & I r splitting up the Thanksgiving tasks & we'll b @ their place this time, so I don't have much 2 plan out! Woooo! LOL But come Christmas time, I think I'll b adding things into my journal 2 space out all the things needing 2 get done!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • AllieMacAllieMac Posts: 925 Member
    edited November 2017

@Vihisha Awww! Thanks for subscribing!! I'm glad you're enjoying the videos. And you're absolutely right - it's INSANE how much bullet journaling can actually change your life. Even my daughter commented on how I seem more "with it" since starting mine. haha I'll be doing a full flip thru of my first journal soon(ish). Once I catch up on everything. Tonight I'm HOPING to do my Christmas Prep pages. The plan is to publish that by Saturday, but we'll see. And I will have a bunch of Christmas spreads as well. :)

@Karise & @Illusie I'm glad y'all like Dace's little contributions to Dusk's story! @Charliimai did such a great job his story. She pushed me to up my game so I could hopefully add another layer to it. :) And speaking of Dace & Dusk...

26. Searching for Answers
    GqVV8Zg.jpg
    Dace:
    “I have to say, I’m honored that you chose to visit me. I was beginning to think the whole thing was a dream.”

Dace continues on his quest to help Dusk in... 26. Searching for Answers

OriginID: txalikat2
    Drifter Challenge Blog: https://alliemacsims.wordpress.com/
    7dQ4hDJ.jpg?1
    @Vihisha Awww! Thanks for subscribing!! I'm glad you're enjoying the videos. And you're absolutely right - it's INSANE how much bullet journaling can actually change your life. Even my daughter commented on how I seem more "with it" since starting mine. haha I'll be doing a full flip thru of my first journal soon(ish). Once I catch up on everything. Tonight I'm HOPING to do my Christmas Prep pages. The plan is to publish that by Saturday, but we'll see. And I will have a bunch of Christmas spreads as well. :)
    U betcha!! It'll take me a bit 2 get the time 2 watch everything & u may not c comments from me...but I'm there =)
    Can't wait 2 c your Christmas pages!
    I wish I had stumbled upon this whole Bullet Journal thing back when I was launching monthly Drifter Challenge Houses...it would have made SOME things MUCH easier heh...but alas... LOL

rXyqmuX.jpg
    @AllieMac Ooh intriguing. Just what have those aliens been up to? Hmmm? :smiley:

@Vihisha No problem. They'll be waiting for you. :) I can see why you would have needed one when setting up the challenge! Hopefully I'll get most of my Christmas pages filmed today, but we'll see. Thanksgiving and tree assembly have to trump the bullet journal at least til Friday. Well maybe. hehe

@Karise Those sneaky little Aliens! Who woulda thought, huh?

27. Things Heat Up

FjV3m1p.jpg
    Diego Ferguson: “Dace?”
    Dace: “Yeah, Buddy?”
    Diego: “Got a minute?”
    Dace: “Sure. What’s up?”
    Diego: “I just had…umm…a theory I wanted to go over with you. I’m…uhh…having trouble working out some of it and thought you might have some insight.”

Dace has one wild night in store for him as... 27. Things Heat Up
    7dQ4hDJ.jpg?1
    @alliemac, your story is very intriguing! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
    @AllieMac Your story is so great. I love it. :smiley: Congrats on more birthdays.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope all goes well and that your turkeys cook to perfection!!

@Illusie @Karise Thanks!!

28. Just Another Day

Just another routine day at the Rambler homestead…
    dATqpVK.jpg
    Edisina does her homework without being told

You guessed it, it's just 'routine' at the Ramblers today in...
    28. Just Another Day

7dQ4hDJ.jpg?1
    @AllieMac Yay for an alien roomie. :smiley:
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope all goes well and that your turkeys cook to perfection!!
    HAPPY Thanksgiving!!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    @alliemac, Happy thanksgiving!

Congrats on the alien roommate! Such a relief there still was a free spot!

@Illusie I was sweating it the whole way through. I just knew that I'd end up with too many kids and fail the challenge, which would mean having to write House 004 FOUR times. *shudders in horror* But I dodged that bullet and snagged a roomie. :)

29. Closure

Just as Diego and Dace are about to go to work, the arrival of a visitor changes both of their plans dramatically.
    gbsxZA2.jpg
    Grimm: “It’s time.”
    Diego: “Already?”

Grimm gravely nods.

Grimm & Diego team up, catching Dace completely off guard in...
    29. Closure

7dQ4hDJ.jpg?1
    @alliemac, yes and I'm glad you dodged that bullet!
    That is a bit a scary ending! I wonder what changes they made in Dace's memory. And there was me thinking Grim was an ally...
    @AllieMac Ooh more drama. Hope it turns out ok.
    @Illusie & @Karise I'm glad you're enjoying the dramatic turn things have taken. Hopefully this will have been worth the wait. :)

30. At Long Last - Answers

When we last left Dace he had just collapsed after being zapped by Diego…
    wMiz4yM.jpg?1
    As Dace slumps to the floor, Diego’s gaze snaps to Grimm and he jumps up in a panic.

The Rambler's part in Dusk's plight is finally explained in... 30. At Long Last - Answers

7dQ4hDJ.jpg?1
    @AllieMac It's so nice to have answers. It's such a lovely story.
    edited November 2017
    @alliemac, I agree with what Karise said. It is a very good story and I like this turn of the plot!
    @Karise & Illusie Thanks! @Charlliemae was definitely a tough act to follow, but I had a lot of fun doing it. :)

31. A Family Outing

When offered to spend the day down at the festival with his children and mother, Dace jumps at the chance, especially once he realizes Navya will not be joining them because she has to work.
    HKhjwBe.jpg?1
    After a brief discussion, they quickly realize not everyone is in agreement on what to do, so they decide to split up and to meet later in the day.

The Ramblers attend a festival in San Myshuno in...
    31. A Family Outing

7dQ4hDJ.jpg?1
    The comment about being happy that Navya is not joining made me laugh. Poor Dace, the relationship really isn't that good. Do you regret choosing her?
    So excited to see Cassia again!!
    @Illusie I really didn't want Navya as his wife and she's the main reason I kept restarting. There just weren't any good options. I didn't like her traits, but she turned out to be so fun to write. She was rarely mean, she just ignored everyone and rarely interacted w her family. She and Dace basically avoided each other. And I LOVE all the great facial expressions I got from her. She wrote herself for the most part. :)

32. One Last Pick Up for Grimm

That same evening
    mKHfvM5.jpg
    As Dace begins to wind down after his day out with his family, he can’t help but look around and be grateful for all he’s been blessed with

The inevitable happens in... 32. One Last Pick Up for Grimm
    7dQ4hDJ.jpg?1
    @alliemac, you did a good job with writing her character.
    Such a sad chapter.
    @AllieMac So nice they got a lovely day out together before Grimmie came.
    @Illusie Navya did turn out to be quite the character. Didn't she?
    @Karise I was glad that they had that last day of fun together.

33. Navya Strikes Again

vpm6HM6.jpg?1
    Late at night while all of her children are sleeping, Navya manages to break into the files of Lae D. Vi’s Law Office and discovers a file that should have been encrypted better.

See what our reluctant mother has been up to in... 33. Navya Strikes Again

7dQ4hDJ.jpg?1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top