Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge - House 004 - Rules

Comments

• Options
    tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    aww that is just bad luck! I hope you have better luck on your 2nd try!
  • Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    tammyjo329 wrote: »
    aww that is just bad luck! I hope you have better luck on your 2nd try!

Thanks! :)

• Options
    VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    Good luck on your 2nd run through @Rawla U know...your determination is an inspiration 2 other Drifters =) THX 4 sharing your passes & fails....u always keep rollin' w/the punches!!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    Vihisha wrote: »
    Good luck on your 2nd run through @Rawla U know...your determination is an inspiration 2 other Drifters =) THX 4 sharing your passes & fails....u always keep rollin' w/the punches!!

It's my pleasure. Just call me 'stubborn'. lol Well, Mionax is not married yet, does not have a prospect even and I think he's already at level 5 in the science career. He just barely invented the satellite dish. I think maybe I'll pick his live-in alien friend through that. I might also pick his wife through that too. hehe
  • Options
    Sounds like a good 2nd run through =)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    A tiny little update:
    I'll let the pictures do the talk'n. :smiley:

06-27-15_10-28nbspPM-2.png

06-27-15_10-36nbspPM.png
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Update!

Mionax befriended another alien and invited her to move in. She accepted.
    06-27-15_11-56nbspPM-2.png

And the big event.... *drumroll please* ...
    06-28-15_12-37nbspAM.png

IT'S A GIRL! Her name is Zayma. :smiley:

• Options
    Yeay yeay yeay! I absolutely LOVE these screen shots!!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    @Vihisha - Thanks! It pleases me that you like them. Here are a few more....

This terrified me because I had the speed on superspeed and almost did not catch this on time. CLOSE call!

06-28-15_10-10nbspAM.png

06-28-15_10-12nbspAM.png

Cute little moment between Mionax and his heir, Zayma.
    06-28-15_12-57nbspAM.png

Very sad... His father (my last playable character) Zadkaen, came over for a visit and died of old age, or maybe it was a sickness as he had stripes on his skin, right there in his living room. *sniffles* I was afraid he'd die again of sadness but he survived that too.
    06-28-15_11-27nbspAM-4.png

Here is Zayma as a child in the CAS screen.
    06-28-15_11-01nbspAM.png
  • Options
    OMG I would have been in a panic! Soooo glad u got him put out before it was 2 late!
    What a sweet pic of Mionax & Zayma <3
    Awe that is so sad about Zadkaen...did his urn/tombstone stay on your lot?!
    Zayma is a very pretty alien girl...can't wait 2 c what she looks like as she ages =)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    @Vihisha - I was in a panic. lol Yes, Zadkaen's tombstone is on the lot but I always release them. I don't like the ghosts in my game. Mionax is doing very well in his career and rocket science skill. I think he's at level 7 for both and Zayma is still a child. :)

Edit to add:
    ROFL Mionax was working on an upgrade for his rocketship when... ooooh, what are those pretty lights? hehe Yup, he was abducted by aliens again. *laughs*
    Post edited by Rawla on
  • Options
    Making good progress :smile:
    Goodness...abducted AGAIN?!?!?!?
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    lol Yes, abducted again. But he's not pregnant. His wife just gave birth to their second (and hopefully last) child. Another girl named Gitta. :smiley:
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Zayma is now a teenager. I hope Mionax completes all of the goals on time because she's cute. I'd love to play her in the next challenge. Time will tell I guess. :smiley:

Edit to add:

Mionax is level 10 rocket science skill and level 8 Scientist Career. He has a house worth of over 50k. He has an alien friend that lives with his family. He has a teenage heir. All that is left to do is max his career and get to Sixam. Woot!

QUESTION: The wormhole generator (not the one upgraded on the rocketship) does not give the option of traveling to Sixam. What is needed for that to happen?
    Post edited by Rawla on
  • Options
    U need 2 upgrade that Wormhole Generator using the Construction thingy @ work...it's a "free upgrade" u just need 2 select that choice :smile:
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    Hehe

Here is a pic of them bringing him back home. Excuse the weird house design. lol
    06-30-15_12-09nbspAM.png
  • Options
    THAT'S why they keep coming 2 get him...they think he's an alien by house design :p
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    @Vihisha - LOL Maybe. Might also be because he has two space rocks in his yard, currently hidden by the house. Also hidden by the house is the telescope. xD No sign of pregnancy yet. I don't think he is. Close call...again! lol Anyway, it's super late/early. (1:00 AM) Good night. Happy Simming! :smiley:
  • Options
    MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    edited July 2015
    Ok. I was just lurking over here in *this* forum. And not that I totally understand what all we have to for challenge #4 (yet), it was good to see and read up on what's been going on with everyone else's game. Cool!
    Post edited by MsPrissy88 on
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    @MsPrissy88 - hehe Enjoy the peek. You'll be here soon enough. :smiley:
  • Options
    Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    Nice. Still catching up on your other houses on your channel.
    Your rules are always very well thought out. I also like that you explain the rules so well in your LP :)
  • Options
    tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    LOL Rawla! I love your unique house design ... hmm maybe the aliens think it is a spaceship and that's why they keep abducting him! :smiley:

I am starting to get excited ...as I keep thinking to myself just one more day and we might get to see what Vihisha has set out for us on house 005! :smiley:
  • Options
    LOL Thanks @tammyjo329. Maybe they think its their mothership. *gigglesnorts*
    Oooooh! That's right! 005 will be out very soon. I can't wait! I better get to playing and hope that this time he can complete all goals.

Happy simming / drifting! :smiley:
  • Options
    Nice. Still catching up on your other houses on your channel.
    Your rules are always very well thought out. I also like that you explain the rules so well in your LP :)
    Thank-u sooo much...that really means a lot! I put a lot of time & effort into each house mini-challenge...& I'm glad it's paying off :smile:
    I wish I would have thought 2 make instruction videos separate House 001-003 tho..but alas...the thought didn't occur 2 me until 4 months into the challenge heh THX 4 all your feedback :smile:
    I originally had hoped 2 keep my LP's up w/the releases of the house mini-challenges...c how well that worked LMAO

Yes ladies...Midnight Launch (Wed night) everything 4 The Drifter Challenge House 005 should b up & running!

rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    Yay for the next challenge! I'll have to play my heart out tomorrow. :smiley:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top