Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lots by SIMSnippets New lot: Robins Hedge

BaasPetBaasPet Posts: 98 Member
edited October 2017 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hi, :)

I am not really new to the forums but had to earn my points first before I could make a thread for my Sims 4 lots. ;)

I am one of the some what older simmers, married and mother of 2 lovely children.
The Sims is my addiction and I have been playing for about 7 years now.
Never played The Sims 1 or 2, loved the Sims 3 but still moved on to the Sims 4.

Building a house can take up to several weeks for me to complete, so I am a slow builder. :D

My name here on the forums is BaasPet but you can find me on The Sims 4 gallery as SIMSnippets.

All of my lots are without any CC!

I also run a Sims fansite, SIMSnippets.

English is not my native tongue, I am Dutch, so I will make mistakes in the language.

Happy simming! :)

Post edited by BaasPet on

Comments

• BaasPetBaasPet Posts: 98 Member
    edited August 2017
    The first lot I want to share is Casa de Mama. :) (No CC)

The house comes with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a study.
    I really like the garden of this house.

https://www.thesims.com/nl_NL/gallery/518AA81B47C211E48ED07007CEE71221?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=SIMSnippets&max=50&maxis=false

tFhntt.png

DgZWAh.png

rpo2WV.png

VB2Pn3.png

R8YO3c.png

QKgQUH.png

xX0xQK.png

aqfTXO.png

tmpfy1.png

Vhygid.png
  • bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    @BaasPet your build is elegant and gorgeous. I don't think there are words to describe how much I love this build.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• _botwin__botwin_ Posts: 60 Member
    edited June 2020
    DELETED
    Post edited by _botwin_ on
    Origin ID: AimBotwin
    Gallery Link
    Showcase Thread
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your builds! :)
    Casa de Mama is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The roofing is very nice! The texture of the exterior is nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build. The open shutter yellow flower box windows look very pretty! The pegs and shield banner look nice on the exterior. It looks very nice how you have done the gated front entrance area of the home! Very nice wraparound curved porch! It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers, plants and rocks on the edges of the building and the porch. The trees look nice how you have placed them in the outdoors areas. The backyard area is very nice! Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars. Very nice outdoors dining patio! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and sitting at the umbrella covered table enjoying eating their meal in the sunshine. They will looking at the nice water fountain feature in the backyard whilst dining there. The flowers and plants in the outdoors areas look so very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice windows dining alcove area! Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst dining there. It looks nice how you have a long dining table there. The plants and fruit bowl are nice touches on the side wall and dining tables. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen counters and cabinets. The island sink counter looks great! The texture of the kitchen and dining rooms looks nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the fruit pictures either sides of the kitchen windows! They are nice for sims to see when cooking meals there. The mugs rack, hanging pots, paper towel, spice set, utensils and knife block are nice kitchen touches in the room. The living room is very nice! The red and brown colour scheme of the room looks nice. It looks nice how you have placed the sofas there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there, having a chat whilst watching TV or reading a book in front of the fire. The clock is a nice homely touch on the fireplace ledge, and the yellow flowers on the coffee table are sunny for sims to see when sitting there. It looks very nice how you have placed the lamps either sides of the plant on the table behind the sofa. The plants are nice nature items in the room. Very nice master bedroom! The colour scheme of the room is restful for sleeping. The blinds look very nice how you have placed them on the bedhead windows, and flowers look nice in the corner nooks. Very nice floor and wall tiling in the bathroom! The hanging robe is a nice home touch on the bathroom wall. Very nice kids room! The red and white wall paneling is very nice. The animal pictures on the wall and the bunny on the dresser are cute for the kids to see when laying in bed! The circle floor rug complements the colour scheme of the room well. Nice art nook for the sims to enjoy doing artwork on the art table. The red blinds look very nice on the bedhead wall there too. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through their bedroom windows when waking in the mornings. The nursery is very nice. The unicorn and panda lamp look cute there! The animal floor rug adds a nice fun look in the room. It looks very nice how you have placed the curtains on the nursery windows.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Gorgeous build!! Interiors are nicely done and the landscaping is beautiful!!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Heather3184Heather3184 Posts: 431 Member
    Beautiful lot. :)
    bea341.jpg
  • Puncky99Puncky99 Posts: 338 Member
    Great to see you on this forum too! Hope you have a wonderful time.
    And I love your homes as you know! ;)
    Onderschrift_Luna_1_met_Logo_zpsbwcad4il.jpg

EA ID: Simmie99
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/MoonshineSim
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MoonshineSim/
    Please visit my website for more of my creations.
  • leelujackleelujack Posts: 384 Member
    Stunning build very beautiful inside and out! love that kitchen and you did a great job on the landscaping :)
    4s4partypalacewin.jpg

My Gallery Link

._.·´)¯)£è룵(¯(`·._.

Thank you all for the really friendly and positive comments. <3

@rosemow I want to thank you for taking the time to give me such a detailed comment on the house.
    I think that is very kind and considerate of you. :)

@Puncky99 It took me a while to become a member but now there is no stopping me. :D
  • jolasimjolasim Posts: 56 Member
    very nice building, lovely landscaping, love the way you build fence :) cozy living room and kitchen. I am slow builder as well, but it's a way which I like to create, so we have something in common :) please keep on and happy simming moments ;)
  • Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    Love love love Casa de Mama So very nice <3
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOW! I fell in love with Case de Mama! <3 What a fantastic home! I love this style of architecture and you have done a great job with it! Will be adding to my favourites when I open the game. :D
    @jolasim @Zita1966z @yanti68 Thank you so much for the lovely comments. <3

Great way to start my morning, drinking coffee and reading these comments. ;)
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Casa de Mama is very gorgeous! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, so rustic, brickish, and amazing roofing work too! Your landscaping is very adorable! I especially like your garden on each sides and lovely backyard area too! And your interior, beautiful! I like the mix of traditional and modern furnishing in your build. Very lovely color scheme too!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • kameliaxxxkameliaxxx Posts: 132 Member
    This is really nice! Wonderful work :)I am loving the design! Great roof work!
    Sorry that I can't write more but my English is practically nonexistent.
    Hugs <3
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Beautiful :) My favourite part is the amazing landscaping. Impressed!
  • Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Such a beautiful home, I love everything about it! The exterior is gorgeous, great choice of textures and I love the slanted roof above the entrance. Tons of character, great job! :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
    Thank you all for these lovely comments. <3
    edited August 2017
    Hi everyone, :)

I wanted to share Spencer's Dwelling, an older house of mine but still one of my favorites.

This house has 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and a skillroom.
    There is a large kitchen, sunken seating area, large pool and enough space for a large family.

https://www.thesims.com/nl_NL/gallery/CAEE779E82B611E48675C558A3607224?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=SIMSnippets&max=50&maxis=false

Hope you like this house. ;)

VjwKD0.png

NNnqc2.png

ZGECBb.png

7MMfVr.png

QQUByF.png

NH9OXk.png

E4qor5.png

vvOi7a.png

O195Q5.png

XdLMsh.png

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    Spencer's Dweling is a very nice home! :) The exterior design and the layout of the home is very nice! Very nice roofing in the build! The brick and siding textures of the exterior of the home looks very nice. The two levels of windows in the front entry area of the home looks very nice! The front garden entry area of the home looks so nice! The trees in the hedging either sides of the open gate look nice. It looks so very nice the diagonal row of water fountain features on the side of the front porch! The way you have placed the windows in the home looks very nice! The flowers, rocks and tree in the front porch corner nook looks very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the row of hedging in the side alcove area. The curved fencing of the front and back patios looks very nice. Very nice backyard! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or enjoy sitting poolside at the umbrella covered table enjoying a drinking a drink from the bar. The water fountain feature in the pool is very nice! Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars. Nice back patio area for sims to enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating their meals outdoors in the sunshine at the table. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The design of the kitchen is very nice! The brick texture of the kitchen walls, the placement of the cabinets on the wall and the curved island stove and bar stool counter all look very nice! The bottles, fruit bowl, flowers and teapot are nice kitchen touches on the counter. The flowers cart in the corner is nice for sims to see when cooking there. Very nice windows dining area! Sims will enjoy sitting there eating a meal with the sunshine coming in, and the sunflowers are a nice sunny sight on the dining table. Very nice living room! The bookcases and music nook is very nice! Very nice sunken living room sitting area! The furnishing of the room is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the sofas and armchairs there. The flowers and plants in the room are very pretty for sims to see whilst sitting there, enjoying watching TV, reading a book or listening to the piano music being played. The corner angled study desk nook is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting there using the computer. The plants look nice on the tables either sides of the TV. The wall pattern in the room looks nice. It looks nice how you have created the larger coffee table. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The colour schemes are very nice! Sims will have very nice views of the outdoors through their bedroom windows. It is nice that you have a room where sims can have fun playing card games, games in the game cube, do woodworking or do experiments on the science table.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Puncky99Puncky99 Posts: 338 Member
    This is one of my favourites. Love the sunken living room and I especially like the kitchen. Great build. <3
    Onderschrift_Luna_1_met_Logo_zpsbwcad4il.jpg

EA ID: Simmie99
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/MoonshineSim
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MoonshineSim/
    Please visit my website for more of my creations.
    Thank you both for the kind and lovely comments. :)
  • LuvTamareLuvTamare Posts: 48 Member
    Definitely downloading your lots, they are amazing :smile:
    edited August 2017
    ^ Thank you so much! :)

I'm back with two new builds.

Light & Airy is a modern house, I normally don't do modern because I think I am not that good at it.

https://www.thesims.com/nl_NL/gallery/9BD6AE2D26D711E581D9E0B13851C7FE?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=SIMSnippets&max=50&maxis=false

7FKSIA.png

4eyPAC.png

Wjqdqk.png

E5hX1u.png

koAk3E.png

9S3xsJ.png

tWrS4b.png

z417wD.png

ux5ljB.png

G5EsU5.png

The second house is where my legacy family lives, Green Leaves:

https://www.thesims.com/nl_NL/gallery/B292EA5A1FE911E5833ABCDE1AAF20A8?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=SIMSnippets&max=50&maxis=false

D6uvq9.png

uiA30a.png

Y0oQZp.png

zmM2WQ.png

QhxlJj.png

Guu9If.png

3JKeNL.png

AUWsp5.png

1R5mHv.png

5ToqNK.png

I hope you like my new lots, have fun with them. :)
  • NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Casa design mama and Spencer's dwelling are both really beautiful builds. I appreciate your fine architecture work and the detailed interior, very realistic and beautiful. Well done :)<3
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest