Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the most messed up thing you've done in The Sims?

Comments

• Options
    saralaiyahsaralaiyah Posts: 9 New Member
    Once in Sims Life Stories, I made Naomi make a baked alaska, which she set on fire and then dropped on her nearby son. They were the only ones in the house and she was hesitant to put out her son, so soon enough, SHE was on fire too. The son was apt enough to put himself out. Naomi didn't make it. I just sat and watched, shaking my head the whole time.
  • Options
    ShadowSixxShadowSixx Posts: 154 Member
    I had Child Services take my child in Sims 3 on purpose. I kissed another sim in front of my husband and asked for a divorce and kicked him out of the house.

Sims 2 I had my child flunk in school and sent off to military school. What was messed up in Sims 2 was how the cow plant ate me when I fed it and watered it all the time.

I didn't do anything bad in Sims 1
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited May 2015
    Killing them with jelly beans. I just thought it was such a cool way for Sims to die, I had to try it out multiple times. I would spend hours for Sims just to find the right jelly bean to kill them. I set off a ton of rockets in the Sims 1 houses too. That was always fun.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    ShadowSixxShadowSixx Posts: 154 Member
    I did kill an elder in Sims 3 when I let that fold out bed smash her lol.

I always wanted to die by comet but it would never happen. I would have my sim just sit out there and hoping for a comet to come but never did. I never got to experience that type of death.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    In sims 2 I had the daughter- in -law sleep her with her father-in-law. It tore my household apart. The child was messed up and would cry from time to time. The mother wouldn't really have anything to do with her husband, but the son was more forgiving because he really loved his wife but was kind of upset with his dad. It was weird. Like the whole household's atmosphere changed for the remainder of their lives until the dad died. That situation messed me up a little. lol poor sims.

Near the begining of sims 3, there was a glitch that caused single males, maybe even females to spawn a baby clone of themselves. Maybe when you didn't play the household. Anyway, my single male sim spawned a baby girl in which I threw a wall around her for the social worker to come take her away. She cried and starved for almost 3 days. :( I Felt horrible for a long time.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,944 Member
    In the sims medieval I was mad at the sims living in the castle and on the beach for picking on my bard. So I killed all the sims on the beach and most of the sims in the castle and the sims I couldn't kill I put in the stocks and threw tomatoes at them. When I got finished every sim in the town cried for 3 days. They made me feel so bad that I never did that again.
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    edited May 2015
    Back in TS2, I had 2 best friends' couples moving in together. My plan was for the 2 females to get pregnant at the same time and then they'll all raise the kids together but then, once they were pregnant one of the 2 females had a whim were she wanted to flirt with her pregnant best friend. So I did and then a romance began.
    Then I didn't know what to do with the 2 male Sims so I decided to kill them, in a doorless room they died while next to them, just a wall away the 2 pregnant ladies were woohooing.
    The worst part is that I loved the idea so much that I recreated it in every Sims game since then.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    Killing them with jelly beans. I just thought it was such a cool way for Sims to die, I had to try it out multiple times. I would spend hours for Sims just to find the right jelly bean to kill them. I set off a ton of rockets in the Sims 1 houses too. That was always fun.

I loved that too, I so overused the jelly bean tree back in the day! >:)
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    TS3 Hunger Games. KPopp invented them but nobody really starved in her game... That was different in my game ;)
  • Options
    AmasterfoundAmasterfound Posts: 32 Member
    In Sims 2 I would have my sims kill the mascots while in university because they was annoying I had a graveyard in their yard.
  • Options
    MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    One of my Sims trapped a townie in a glass box in his den and set up a bed so he could be there 24/7 to watch her slowly die. He even woohooed with his spouse right there in the same room. He would later leave his spouse for someone else and, when the spouse refused to stop trying to come over, did the same thing to him.

Wow, I sound like a terrible person. But it's not like I'd ever do anything so awful in real life, it was kind of...theraputic.
  • Options
    MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    kaichen04 wrote: »
    Groomed a teen to love my sim when he grew up into an adult.

Oh that reminds me of one. Sim's husband leaves him for someone else, Sim gets involved with new man. Man then proceeds to flirt up his spouse's teenage son and the two hook up when he becomes an adult.

• Options
    emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
    edited May 2015
    Everything I did in each game. My play style involves a lot of messed up things being done to random sims. And also completing goals. What? It's just an experiment.

Edit to add my twisted examples:
    Have a sim date don, get a whim to marry him, let them marry him but he never shows up to the wedding, have the sim have a kid, divorce don, have the sim stalked by the premade not played character, kill the kid, eventually get bored and kill off the sim.

Make an evil scientist sim, have them make lots of serums and upgrade simray lots, use serums and simray to kill off all coworkers + freeze random ppl in the world.

Make a household of ugly sims, exhaust them in a very long boring pool filled maze, burn them to death on the grill, if that don't work, watch them starve to death.

Drown a sim and let the whole town watch.

and I've done a few more. Yes ik this is a twisted list but eh the last 3 I do alot and the first one I did once and it was meh, boring.

Edit to add:
    Drama and killing sprees basicly
    Post edited by emmaning on
    feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
    Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Most messed up thing I've done Sexually to my sim was the process of making a harlot relationship work. Oh so many tears.... but they got over it. B)

Fates worse than death: The foolish Premade Sim Amber had the audacity to cross my path while I was playing. So I took the liberty to bring her home with me, and lock her in my tower. leaving her to wonder "When is he going to kill me?" until it drives her insane and Then I kill her when I'm getting bored.

When toddlers are back I will lock them in a room and Listen to their begging so it can lul my sims to sleep, a glass of their tears will be ready in the morning on the table next to a plate of french toast.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    Most messed up thing I've done Sexually to my sim was the process of making a harlot relationship work. Oh so many tears.... but they got over it. B)

Fates worse than death: The foolish Premade Sim Amber had the audacity to cross my path while I was playing. So I took the liberty to bring her home with me, and lock her in my tower. leaving her to wonder "When is he going to kill me?" until it drives her insane and Then I kill her when I'm getting bored.

When toddlers are back I will lock them in a room and Listen to their begging so it can lul my sims to sleep, a glass of their tears will be ready in the morning on the table next to a plate of french toast.

Omg I'm trying tht.
    feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
    Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!
  • Options
    OnendOnliYazzieOnendOnliYazzie Posts: 1,375 Member
    Well it's not really messed up, but I'm not usually a person who plays with drama or anything. My sim families are usually happy little families with no cheating spouses or anything but one time back in the sims 3 I had a genie two vampires and a regular sim all living in one apartment and all the adults kept woohooing with one another and the two females kept pooping out different babies. What made it messed up to me is my genie was married to my regular s I'm and my two vampires were married but the male vampire had a crazy affair going on with the regular sim and the genie and female vampire also had an affair going on and all the kids ended up related and then it got even more twisted when two of the kids ended up falling in love with each other and got married and had a baby themselves. That save didn't last me very long because eventually the simmie incest and all the cheating started to get to me
    I love to share my sims stories and hear about others. Got a story you want to share come talk to me!
  • Options
    AlexhbAlexhb Posts: 31 Member
    In sims 4, I was building a church for weddings so I needed a graveyard to make it seem authentic. So, I switched it to a residential lot moved in a family of eight, locked them in a room. Then decided starvation took too long I added a cooker and burnt them all to death.
    Then repeated with a second family.
    I then switched it to a park and killed the random townies that turned up during the wedding to add to the graveyard...
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member

I loved that too, I so overused the jelly bean tree back in the day! >:)
    Awesome and yeah I don't know why such a sweet candy was such a fun way to kill Sims with. I think the fastest Sims I killed were the Twilight couple in the Sims 3. I had far too much fun killing them off.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited May 2015
    Got annoyed with a baby, so I put the game on mute, locked it in a room and wait for the social worker to take it away. I also murder some of the townies and NPCs that get on my nerves, but who doesn't?
  • Options
    ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    Well, I am killing time waiting for the Witcher 3 to download anticipating some darker gamplay, but after following this thread, I am not so sure :sweat:
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Played Quagmire from Family Guy. He was a registered sex offender, among other things. His home was complete with a sadistic dungeon in the basement and a plethora of....toys. Yeah, that's all I'm going to say about that, lol.
  • Options
    katycat737katycat737 Posts: 225 Member
    edited May 2015
    I talk a lot about my crematorium so there's that....

Yeah this is what happens when a Townie does rude introduction to any of my Sims.
    Post edited by katycat737 on
    Happy Simming
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Okay so I didn't do this particularly too this sim but it sort of just happened and left my jaw drop to the floor. I was playing TS3 and I created a sim of my brother and created a little family for him. So his family lived in twinbrook and I kind of set a little routine for his sim to go to a lake and go fishing at 5 am. Well while he was fishing I sort of noticed something weird. I got a notification saying that the sky was getting darker. I didn't know what was happening since it was 5 am and it wads pretty dark anyway. So all of the sudden I see this shadow over my brothers sim and it gets bigger and bigger till out of nowhere a meteor lands right on him, I'm sitting there totally confused about what happened. I found out that my brothers sim died in the accident and here's the twisted part, I was happy about this meteor death because it never happened to me before and I knew it was a rare death but yeah. So at one point I think I accidentally sold my brothers sims grave but at least his family were moving on.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    MrSimmisMrSimmis Posts: 1,693 Member
    made all of my sick incestual dreams come true. Haha only joking in all seriousness I don't really do messed up stuff in the sims.
  • Options
    RachelRosebudRachelRosebud Posts: 1,103 Member
    I made Scarlet Firecracker ask Geoffrey Landgraab to divorce his wife Nancy. He did. She then got preggers with his baby (for his blonde genes). Poor Geoffrey was left with no wife, no girlfriend (eventually Scarlet dumped him), and no woohoo.

I immortalized these proceedings in this blog post.

<3

Lol.