Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the most messed up thing you've done in The Sims?

167891012...Next

Comments

• PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I can't remember if I already shared this on here or not but one time I had a female sim lock her cheating husband up in a building out back that I built and left him out there for days for him to starve and die. It was horrible because you could hear him out there screaming for someone to feed him and he even messed himself, it was so bad. Lol
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    fewlines wrote: »
    @mintycupcake: you evil, evil you... :D:D (maybe she should build a fortress around his heart... no, wait... around him. ::villainous laugh::)

Yessss, do it. It is time.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    for a story on sims 4, i burned half of the Goth's house and killed Cassandra in the fire during the night, the whole family was in pj's crying infront of their burned down house and Cassandra's ashes. (in my game Cassandra had other brothers and sisters)
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• CatFace13CatFace13 Posts: 38 Member
    I feel bad when my characters have hit the elder stage. They just seem less fun overall and I run out of exciting things for them to do. Lately I have been feeding them to the cow plant just to get them out of the way. Or I use them as slave labor for sims who have a business.
  • _Kiss_Kiss Posts: 18 Member
    I got mad at one of my sims before, so I punished them by building a tiny little box around them with no door or lights and let them suffer there until they were nearly dead. I didn't let them die though.
  • poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    i sent my main legacy gen 3 heiress' toddler and child away to live with random townies because they were purple. they'd often stop by the house and knock on the door but no one ever let them in.
    once she gave birth to a normal kid i locked her in the basement where i built a faux home with a backyard and everything. her kid was raised by the servants and she never met her mother. the servants are vamps so i often sent them down there to feed on the mother until she died.

i also killed a kid in my not so berry legacy because he was glitched, i felt really bad tho. :/
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    Had another rather messed up one which I deem worse than a paint gobling, for when I just really do not feel like typing in motherlode, I add in a (few) twisted sliders of a sim(s) so (s)he/they often looks like a section of land just spewed out.

I gave them unlucky and loser as well as something like artistic.

I then have them paint underground WITHOUT anything like food so once they pass and come back they continue painting.

There's also book goblins for making books, but that is after I modded to disable certain interactions and make it so they can always write stressed or not.

Made a bit of money
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Sonata13SingerSonata13Singer Posts: 183 Member
    edited September 2017
    1. Sims 2: I had a sim adopt a child. I thought the child was so ugly that I neglected him and he got taken by the social services. The game had this thing where I'd keep getting children who were dark skinned with blonde hair. I felt bad after he was taken away though.
    2. Sims 3: I moved two young adult sisters into a house. I played another family soon after but when I came back, one was pregnant with some older man's child. I got mad, evicted the sisters, then moved them back in. After some time, I played another family then came back and she was pregnant with that same man again. I got mad and decided to just burn everything then soon found out that pregnant woman were invincible (unlike sims 2) in the game. As you can probably tell, at the time I was not used to the story progression feature.
    3ZWheQM.gif
    Origin ID: Sonata13Singer

I also create music and art (search up Sona13Singer on google... but I haven't been uploading a lot recently)
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    edited September 2017
    Disclaimer: I was exploring the game as how far I could go with the gameplay. Remember it's only a game, don't take it too seriously.

I allow my sim's neighbour's dog to eat household waste and after it's got that sick moodlet it puked on the floor. I didn't clean that pile of mess up. Instead, I let it eat its own vomit. It was really disgusting to watch. I was just surprised I was allowed to do that when cats can't even eat from a plant directly.

Another one is that I remember letting a sim's father date the son's girlfriend. I have them both woohooed with the girlfriend but the father tried for baby with her and got her pregnant. After she got pregnant I then let the son marry her and raise his father and girlfriend's child as his own.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • tiffrenee07tiffrenee07 Posts: 682 Member
    I-I can't.. Lol...

Using mods, I have constructed an interesting family plot. The family starts off two vampires who have to be male and female. As we all know, vampires stop aging. So, when all of the vampire children aged into young adults I had them fight to death and who ever was the remaining child was heir. The heir then had to face their father and if successful, kill him. If unsuccessful, the heir dies and the parents must reproduce children once more. After the father is defeated, the mother is sent to a roofless room in the center of the mansion. This is where she dies in the sun as a sacrifice to power. The heir marries someone non-related, has children and the process starts over.

Ooooh that sounds fun! I'm going to try that one day lol
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    While playing Sims freeplay, i would constantly shake my tablet so my sims threw up. I don't even know :joy:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • fewlinesfewlines Posts: 1,488 Member
    edited September 2017
    @mintycupcake: you evil, evil you... :D:D (maybe she should build a fortress around his heart... no, wait... around him. ::villainous laugh::)

how i laughed at "it is time."
    just for fun, i added her to the household and trapped them together in his living room. they have music and a sofa, because i'm nice like that. we shall see what happens now with full autonomy on. *twiddles thumbs*

(edit: 🐸🐸🐸🐸 this, their autonomy sucks.)
    Post edited by fewlines on

how i laughed at "it is time."
    just for fun, i added her to the household and trapped them together in his living room. they have music and a sofa, because i'm nice like that. we shall see what happens now with full autonomy on. *twiddles thumbs*

(edit: plum this, their autonomy plum.)

Annie: "You will love me!"

They really need a woo-hoo on the couch option in this game.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    LMao. You should have add a loving bush
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

so i've noticed that his romance bar is in the pink while hers is in the red. i would have expected it to be the other way around... now she hates him? "it's complicated." dear god.
    so i've noticed that his romance bar is in the pink while hers is in the red. i would have expected it to be the other way around... now she hates him? "it's complicated." dear god.

See, at the point I would have lost my patience with them and murdered one or both of them.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • GegeGege Posts: 2,548 Member
    I had a sadistic brother and sister befriend/chat all the visiting townies and lured them into different rooms of the house. Then I removed the door and transported the sim sibling out of the room. Everyone was in different stages of despair/starvation. Like a house of horrors. After they died I placed their graves around the house. I think at the time I was really bored and trying to see how many gravestones I could accumulate. I was also trying to see how many different deaths I could make so I waited for toilets to flood so that I could put faulty TVs and electronics in the room hoping for an electrocution. Or I but stoves in the rooms forcing the sim to cook over and over while I tried to see if it would start a fire. I mean, I could have probably used some counseling back then. lol jk :neutral:
    mWC1gjz.gif
    edited September 2017

See, at the point I would have lost my patience with them and murdered one or both of them.
    aww, i know this is the "messed up thing" thread... but i'm starting to like them. :D