Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the most messed up thing you've done in The Sims?

Comments

• Options
    ilovekittens189ilovekittens189 Posts: 33 New Member
    Have two sims get engaged, have one stand up the other at the altar, kill the would-be spouse (starvation) and do all this while the surviver is pregnant. Then have her raise the child, get engaged again and have the fiance die by cowplant. I did this with the hermit from outdoor retreat and Paolo Rocca from get together with Jade Basset. (I have her story developing here on the forums.)
  • Options
    Vidal98Vidal98 Posts: 101 Member
    I remember in the Sims 2 I planned on killing off one Sim so I could keep his household funds and home and I made him go outside and I built a fence around him. I was waiting for him to die of starvation but then I also went ahead and put a chair right outside the fence. I had my sim go make some food and he went and sat down while he saw the other sim dying of starvation. I still can't believe I did that lol.
  • Options
    McFizzleShizzleMcFizzleShizzle Posts: 1,632 Member
    My sim killed multiple husbands/boyfriends so that she could continue her love affair with the Grim Reaper
    tumblr_msx1lynGG41rd67d1o1_500.gif
    Origin ID: McFizzleShizzle
  • Options
    ThePoeticPreacherThePoeticPreacher Posts: 531 Member
    Kim5496 wrote: »
    Oh boy... I don't know if I really want to admit doing this.

So I made a Sim lady, dressed her like a stereotypical "working girl". I made her go after all the guys in the town. Every time she got one to Try for a Baby with her I gave her $1000 through the Rosebud cheat. That's how she made money. :# She also had 11 children each one having a different father. Except for twins and triplets of course.

sounds like a good challenge, like the 100 baby challenge you could make 100,000,,,,You should do one where your hustle/investment must go into the wishing well and build up there fortune like that...
    pO5uos8.jpg
  • Options
    ThePoeticPreacherThePoeticPreacher Posts: 531 Member
    Kim5496 wrote: »
    Oh boy... I don't know if I really want to admit doing this.

So I made a Sim lady, dressed her like a stereotypical "working girl". I made her go after all the guys in the town. Every time she got one to Try for a Baby with her I gave her $1000 through the Rosebud cheat. That's how she made money. :# She also had 11 children each one having a different father. Except for twins and triplets of course.

sounds like a good challenge, like the 100 baby challenge you could make 100,000,,,,You should do one where your hustle/investment must go into the wishing well and build up there fortune like that...
    pO5uos8.jpg
  • Options
    NadiabeeeeNadiabeeee Posts: 91 Member
    letft my sims in a door-less building .. hah lol oops
  • Options
    simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    My sims have had more affairs than I can count. I do remember one time that my sim got pregnant by accident, so when she gave birth, she didn't look after it and it got taken away. I did feel bad.
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• Options
    Tshine2614Tshine2614 Posts: 155 Member
    edited May 2016
    This:

Goodbye%20Finkel_zps07xqzz2y.jpg

I no longer do this to any Sims, (in fact, this is the only time I've done it), but here's the story: Abraham Finkel, being the stalker paparazzi Sim that he is, showed up nearly every night outside of Scott and Courtney's house, peeping through windows and such, (even after being brutally humiliated by Scott). Their kids would always shoo him away, but he always left before they had the chance to.

Then, one evening, Courtney was throwing a Political Fundraiser party to help with her career, and who shows up uninvited on the guest list? Abraham freaking Finkel. He just made himself welcome in their house, went upstairs, and started taking pictures of their children sleeping. I was eventually able to get him to leave with the help of Scott, but I wasn't about to let that go, because he had crossed the line.

So, I made a basement, trapped him in there, put in a fireplace, with multiple rugs and plants, and just watched things unfold from there, I still can't believe I did something that messed up XD, but at least Scott got something out of it though, (since he is an evil Sim).

Now I know to just put electronic paparazzi gates around my houses, so things never have to come to that ever again.

Edit: Hehee, yeah, never thought I'd have to edit this, much less add to it. Awkward.

The%20Ghost%20of%20Anne%20Song_zpsgbup4kbz.jpg

Jareds%20Not%20Having%20a%20Good%20Day%20XD_zps7qnqskfr.jpg

The%20Reapers%20a%20Fan_zpsemqf5bxi.jpg

Chatting%20it%20Up%20with%20the%20Grim%20Reaper_zpshu1kqpft.jpg

I'm not this messed up in real life, I can assure you, LOL.
    Post edited by Tshine2614 on
    "The important thing is not how long you live, it's what you accomplish with your life. While I live, I want to shine! I want to prove that I exist!" --- (Grovyle, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky).

mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Tshine2614
  • Options
    Tshine2614Tshine2614 Posts: 155 Member

One thing I actually forgot to add, but I had Scott visit Abraham's household the day after he died:

Tragedy%20and%20Secrecy_zps8smmn5py.jpg

The%20Ultimate%20Ruse_zpsjwhbdgh5.jpg
    "The important thing is not how long you live, it's what you accomplish with your life. While I live, I want to shine! I want to prove that I exist!" --- (Grovyle, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky).

mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Tshine2614
  • Options
    KurtKurt Posts: 19 New Member
    I created a Jimmy Saville and found employment in a school.
  • Options
    HYSterlingHYSterling Posts: 247 Member
    Oh, I've done too much. In my last game I had a young woman cheat on her third husband with Geoffrey Landgraab, divorce her husband, convince Geoffrey to leave Nancy, marry the two of them, have four kids, lock Geoffrey and the kids in a room and started a fire, wiping them all out. Then I had her take the money and move to Oasis Springs.
  • Options
    cookiesimmerrrcookiesimmerrr Posts: 159 Member
    Oh, were do I start! I once had a household where a sim had 12 children... with eight different fathers. Four suffered terrible deaths to a hungry cowplant, one decided to take a swim as we were getting a new fence, one didn't even know, and one died of old age. The sim was Eliza Pancakes, and she got rid of each father and made Bob think the child was his. None of them were, but he fell for it >:)
  • Options
    HYSterlingHYSterling Posts: 247 Member
    Oh, were do I start! I once had a household where a sim had 12 children... with eight different fathers. Four suffered terrible deaths to a hungry cowplant, one decided to take a swim as we were getting a new fence, one didn't even know, and one died of old age. The sim was Eliza Pancakes, and she got rid of each father and made Bob think the child was his. None of them were, but he fell for it >:)

Seek help my dear.
  • Options
    GegeGege Posts: 2,548 Member
    I was playing with a brother and sister pair and it was getting boring. They had a really annoying neighbor that was standing at the door knocking to get in all the time. Thus was the start of my grave yard collection. I proceeded to have the brother and sister kill everyone in town by luring them into the yard where I built walls around them. I also built special rooms in the house and removed the doors and teleported the bro and sis out. You get the picture. Last I counted I had eighteen graves on the side of the house.
    mWC1gjz.gif
  • Options
    More_MooreMore_Moore Posts: 408 Member
    I once created a Sim and made her have babies only to have them ripped from her in cruel ways, one by one by one, as soon as she was over the grief, I'd make her lose the next then the next and next. A constant state of grieving. Finally I had a collection of tombstones and I arranged them in a pretty pattern.

Probably not the most "twisted" I've done, but I saw it as poetic and I guess my view on it is what makes it more messed up.
    Simmer since day one. Owns every Expansion and extras. Even the console games. XD

Feel free to chat me (I like games/RPGs, game dev, and animu/anime)
  • Options
    SpringQueenSpringQueen Posts: 39 Member
    I got very bored on my sims game once and my sims couple were just too happy ;) so I made the girl cheat on the boy with an older, married sim and got him to leave his wife, and then I got the boy from the original couple to marry his wife. Then I had the girl cheat on the older sim with his son. Then I put them all in a household together and watched the chaos unfold.
    I felt a little guilty afterwards but it was still funny :D
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    edited May 2016
    Should I dare say I once recreated a household of myselves too kill? I actually liked too do it.

Oh and yeah I also forgot to mention the households of myselves would woohoo each other until their demise. I'm a bit odd. Toned down on doing it long ago though
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    Doll_9Doll_9 Posts: 115 Member
    i did once make a man with a wife and child cheat his wife with a man and run off with him
    Z4l4EH8.png
  • Options
    Lovely_KristyLovely_Kristy Posts: 643 Member
    I was playing around with the Mega Pregnancy Mod, and decided to have two sets of triplets. (Whatever possessed me to do that)
    So I locked all but one in a room, then deleted the door.
    :'(
    giphy.gif

• Options
    HO3LYHO3LY Posts: 85 Member
    I got 2 girls together and one was already married and made the boy walk in on them.
    It was hilarious.He wasn't really taking notice of them :D
    tumblr_n2kt2oYXNT1tsvbbno1_500.gif
    "What's in the box?"-Brad Pitt
    Origin ID-HO3LY
  • Options
    CoffeeBeanPopcornCoffeeBeanPopcorn Posts: 1,587 Member
    I forced everyone to wear swimwear outdoors

in winter.
    I'm back!
  • Options
    AbyssalMermaidAbyssalMermaid Posts: 26 Member
    I basically made a household filled to capacity and then locked all the sims in 1 by 1 square rooms on the lot and killed them all and made a family graveyard this was in the sims 3 i've yet to recreate this in the sims 4 just haven't gotten around to it.
  • Options
    Callous_LilyCallous_Lily Posts: 198 Member
    I killed 3 spouses in a row, then tried to hook up with the Grim Reaper. He wasn't having it, though.
  • Options
    MysteriousSimszMysteriousSimsz Posts: 50 Member
    I installed this mod called Natural Disasters or something and I made it so that tons of meteors would drop on sims at the park and omg it was such a disaster so many sims died XD. I also remember in the sims 3 pets I made the unicorn start a fire and soo many people came it was almost like the whole entire town decided to come and freak out about it.
  • Options
    MysteriousSimszMysteriousSimsz Posts: 50 Member
    @sillyangel0906 I did the exact same thing XD