Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ginzu19: Lots and Rooms *New* French Estate

Ginzu19Ginzu19 Posts: 239 Member
edited November 2015 in The Sims 4 Lots
This thread is to showcase the Lots and Rooms I make. I play the sims since the first game, always loved to decor, but I wasn't that much into building. But since I don't really gameplay with sims in TS4 I became a builder. Hope you enjoy! ^^
Post edited by Ginzu19 on

Comments

• Ginzu19Ginzu19 Posts: 239 Member
    edited May 2015
    First creation I post here! :)

I present you my Compact Tudor Cottage

Type: Residential
    Size: 20x15
    Bedrooms: 1
    Bathroom: 1
    Included Contents: Base game, No CC
    Price: §64,529
    Download

Compact%20Tudor%20Cottage%201_zpsgg4tkiko.png

Compact%20Tudor%20Cottage%203_zpsz9kyarje.png

Compact%20Tudor%20Cottage%202_zpsgmlsoiee.png

Compact%20Tudor%20Cottage%204_zpsrzhoq6zs.png

Compact%20Tudor%20Cottage%205_zpsznftuuiw.png

Compact%20Tudor%20Cottage%206_zps6quw7gld.png

Compact%20Tudor%20Cottage%207_zpsmfkjzgbn.png

Compact%20Tudor%20Cottage%208_zpshyffzm5b.png
    Post edited by Ginzu19 on
  • kaichen04kaichen04 Posts: 376 Member
    Ginzu19 wrote: »
    First creation I post here! :)

I present you my Compact Tudor Cottage

Size: 20x15
    Included Contents: Base game, No CC
    Price: §64,529
    Download

Compact%20Tudor%20Cottage%201_zpsgg4tkiko.png

Compact%20Tudor%20Cottage%203_zpsz9kyarje.png

Compact%20Tudor%20Cottage%202_zpsgmlsoiee.png

Compact%20Tudor%20Cottage%204_zpsrzhoq6zs.png

Compact%20Tudor%20Cottage%205_zpsznftuuiw.png

Compact%20Tudor%20Cottage%206_zps6quw7gld.png

Compact%20Tudor%20Cottage%207_zpsmfkjzgbn.png

Compact%20Tudor%20Cottage%208_zpshyffzm5b.png

I am in love! This is so charming and romantic! It's right out a fairy tale!
    @kaichen04 Thank you so much dear, so glad you liked it :)! I had a lot called Fairy Tale Manor, you will probably like it. As soon as I take the screenshots I will post it ^^
    edited May 2015
    It's time for a room now!

Room: Industrial Home Office
    Type: Study
    Size: 6x5
    Price: §27,551
    Content: base game and No CC
    Download

industrial%20home%20office_zpsoie8lp2v.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    Compact Tudor Cottage is a very home! :) The exterior design of the home is so very nice! The roofing is so very nice! The stone texture of the exterior of the home is nice, and it looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build. It looks nice how you have used both a left and a right hand side open shutter window on the front exterior of the home. The flowers and plants lining the front and side edges of the home and the edges of the pathway look very pretty! Nice sitting area in the front porchway. Sims will enjoy sitting there in the sunshine. The sun decor is a nice touch on the wall there for sims to see when entering the home. The flowers lights look nice amidst the flowers, and the bird bath is a nice touch in the front area of the home. The flower box window is pretty! The backyard garden patio is very nice! Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the garden boxes there. The sunflowers are nice sunny sights for the sims to enjoy seeing whilst gardening. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The wall paneling in the living, dining and kitchen rooms looks very nice! The colour scheme of the rooms looks so nice! Very nice living room! Very nice sofa seats sitting corner, for sims to enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofas having a chat and watching TV. The flowers on the floor and coffee table and the floral picture on the wall are very nice for sims to enjoy seeing whilst they are sitting there. The teaset is a nice touch there. Very nice curtaining of the windows! The kitchen and dining area is very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets. The teapot is a nice touch on the counter in the corner of the kitchen, and the display cabinet look nice in the dining area corner nook. The orange rose is pretty for sims to look at whilst eating at the table. Very nice bedroom! The family pictures on the wall look homely. Sims will enjoy waking up to the sunshine coming in through the bedhead windows. The flowers look nice on the bedside table. Very nice wall and floor tiling in the bathroom.
    The home is very nice! :)
    I will repost here what I wrote about your room in the other thread.
    Industrial Home Office is such a very nice study room! :) The furnishing and layout of the room is very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the windows, for sims to enjoy the sunshine coming into the room whilst sitting at the counter using the computer. The curved counter looks so very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the stools around the edges of the counter. It is nice that you have double computers in the room, and that they are facing each other so two sims can enjoy using the computers together at the same time in the room. The bookcases look nice how you have placed them either sides of the desk counter area. The typewriter, books, and pencils are nice touches on the counters. Sims will enjoy listening to music from the gramophone whilst reading and using the computer. The yellow flowers are a nice sunny sight in the room. The cabinets look nice how you have placed them on the windows. The map picture on the wall suits the study theme of the room very well! Very nice corner sofa seats sitting nook! Sims will enjoy sitting resting there, reading a book from the bookcase. The wooden flooring in the room looks nice. Sims will enjoy watching TV in the room. Very nice texture of the wall.
    The study is very nice! :)
    Thanks so much again dear @rosemow for being so patient and detailed in your reviews, I appreciate it very much ^^
    Here a family home, the Modern with Red

Size: 30x40
    Bedrooms: 4
    Bathroom: 4
    Content: Base game, No CC
    Price: §184,035
    Download

Modern%20with%20Red%201_zpsxjulxyux.png

Modern%20with%20Red%202_zpsejueax79.png

Modern%20with%20Red%203_zps5glqcrzy.png

Modern%20with%20Red%204_zpsoizyxghw.png

Modern%20with%20Red%205_zpslmed6m8v.png

Modern%20with%20Red%206_zpsadzxqwyj.png

Modern%20with%20Red%207_zpsywjkg37i.png

Modern%20with%20Red%208_zpsfxdrpwgb.png

Modern%20with%20Red%209_zpsqtsnen2u.png

Modern%20with%20Red%2010_zpswbuvhxae.png

Modern%20with%20Red%2011_zpskozujgfc.png

Modern%20with%20Red%2013_zpsh2ca1tem.png

Modern%20with%20Red%2012_zpss3n0kbxe.png

Modern%20with%20Red%2014_zpscq7svpi4.png

Modern%20with%20Red%2015_zpsijoiy8ke.png

• kaichen04kaichen04 Posts: 376 Member
    Ginzu19 wrote: »
    Here a family home, the Modern with Red

Size: 30x40
    Bedrooms: 4
    Bathroom: 4
    Price: §184,035

The interiors are beautifully decorated. warm and inviting.

The exterior is bold, yet pleasant.

I love the white structure outside the left window.

I love how the structure feels modular.
    Modern with Red is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! The slanted roofing is very nice! The brick, stone, white and red colours of the exterior looks very nice. Very nice balcony areas! The greenery trellis covered upper balcony looks very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting on the seats there, looking out at the views. The red rose is a nice touch on the table. The car port is very nice! Very nice water fountain features at the front and sides of the home! The shape of the water features looks nice. It looks very nice how you have used the ledges in the build, and the placement of the windows through the home looks very nice. Very nice back pool and outdoors dining patio! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the dining table enjoying the outdoors air. They will enjoy relaxing poolside on the loungers. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The yellow and blue colour scheme of the kitchen, living and dining areas looks so very nice! Very nice living room! It looks very nice how you have placed the sofas and armchairs there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there watching TV, looking out through the windows at the views and enjoying listening to music from the stereo. The corner nook of windows looks very nice! The blue pictures and the pears pictures on the walls suit the colour scheme, and the clock is a nice home touch on the wall above the TV. Very nice design of the kitchen! The combination of the blue and yellow walls looks very nice. The placement of the blue kitchen cabinets on the walks looks very nice! The fruit bowl, mugs rack and fruit picture are nice kitchen touches there. The sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the kitchen windows whilst preparing meals. It looks nice how you have placed alternating coloured dining seats around the dining table. The flowers on the table are pretty for sims to look at whilst dining. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The colour schemes of the bedrooms look very nice! The wall pattern in the masterbedroom looks nice. The birds pictures are a nice touch on the bedhead wall. The yellow flowers on the bedside tables are nice for sims to see when waking in the mornings. It looks very nice how you have placed the beds in the kids rooms. The heart teddy looks cute on the bedside table in the girls bedroom! The bedside flowrers there look very pretty. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel and at the same time enjoy looking out through the windows at the views. The windows corner ottoman seating nook in the green double bedroom is very nice! The curtains look very nice how you have placed them there. The patterned floor rugs addd nice looks in the rooms.
    It is very nice home :)
  • Yvonne2772Yvonne2772 Posts: 174 Member
    Hello :)
    Cottage Compact Tudor charming, small house. Cozy ♥
    Home Office nice, interestingly designed space ♥
    Modern with Red this beautiful house. The exterior design of the home is nice, nicely decorated rooms, wonderful garden ♥
    All your works are beautiful <3
    j456ume9wx4u.jpg[img][/img]
    @kaichen04 , @rosemow , @Yvonne2772 Thanks guys for taking time to review my work, I really appreciate it :)
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Wonderful showcase with wonderful builds! :smiley:
    Compact Tudor Cottage is very cozy and gorgeous Tudor with beautiful furnishing and color scheme. Industrial Home Office is an amazing office with some industrial feel. Beautiful color scheme too! Modern with Red is very lovely modern house with very stylish interior with very adorable color scheme.
    I'll check out your gallery to see your very amazing creations. :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • BaasPetBaasPet Posts: 98 Member
    Love the homes and rooms, Modern with red is my favorite.

You gave me a lot of ideas for my own homes, thank you for showing these.
    @RyeCris16 Thank you dear! glad you like them, and hope you enjoy my other creations in the gallery ^^
    @BaasPet Thanks, really happy to inspire new ideas :)
  • _botwin__botwin_ Posts: 60 Member
    edited June 2020
    DELETED
    Post edited by _botwin_ on
    Origin ID: AimBotwin
    Gallery Link
    Showcase Thread
    @_botwin_ Thank you very much, the layouts and compositions are really important to me, happy you like them!

Here another room, totally functional: In Nature Bathroom

Type: Bathroom
    Size: 9X6
    Price: § 13,152
    Download

In%20nature%20bathroom3_zpsqeotehv3.png

• jolasimjolasim Posts: 56 Member
    beautiful creations , love your interior decor, full of cute ideas :)
    In Nature Bathroom is so very nice! :) Very nice furnishing of the room! It looks so very nice how you have placed the plants, trees and the flowers in the room! They look lovely ! It looks very nice how you have placed the bath tub in the middle of the room with the plants around it and have the nice fish water fountain at the end for the sims to enjoy looking at whilst having a relaxing bath. The texture of the walls looks nice, and it looks great how you have used the arches in the room. Very nice double sinks area . It looks nice how you have placed mirrors above each sink and have placed a cactus between the sinks. The hanging robes are nice home touches on the wall. It looks very nice how you hsve placed the lights on the walls.
    The bathroom is very nice! :)
  • leelujackleelujack Posts: 384 Member
    <3 Modern with Red The shape and color is stunning
    4s4partypalacewin.jpg

My Gallery Link

._.·´)¯)£è룵(¯(`·._.

Thanks so much dear @rosemow ^^ I will post that creation here, as soon as I take the shots!
  • Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    Tudor Cottage is simply divine and congrats on the fav - well deserved!! <3
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Your tudor cottage looks picture perfect! <3 Simply adorable! Love the red modern home! The vibrant colours are fun! The nature bathroom looks stunning too! Wouldn't mind such a bathroom in real life! LOL! Great job @Ginzu19