Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZeeGee's Picturesque Thank You Thread

Comments

• ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    @charlotteprice That lawyer is David Morgan from Roaring Heights and he's a hot sim I think. Joseph and Carolyn are his son and daughter. There are a lot of hot sims in Roaring Heights but they are sure an immoral bunch. I think I've got it all cleaned up and then I find someone else who's sleeping around. :smiley:

Oh and thanks!
    @charlotteprice @scillakees Did y'all get what happened to the parents? Someone on YouTube asked about it so now I'm doubting if I made it clear enough.
  • scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    I understood their plane crashed from the bad weather. If people are being confused, maybe the newspaper could have been just before the police arrive at the door, or just before she falls to the floor? But I don't think the story would move as smoothly if you did that. Again, I understood without a problem.

Oh, and I'm thinking the lawyer is a very bad person. :'( Do you do comeuppances?
    scillakees wrote: »
    Do you do comeuppances?

Oh boy do I. :naughty:

Thank you, Scilla. There was just one person that posted he didn't understand how the parents died so thanks for clarifying that you understood. That's exactly what happened.
    I had a very long, tiring day at work yesterday then didn't sleep well last night. So today I'm going to sim. I'm not going to work on the Prequel or Paisley or makeovers, or recovering pictures, or searching for animations... I'm just going to play! Haven't done that in a long time. Bout time.
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Yes, I could tell it was from a plane crash. I thought it was very well done and couldn't think of any other way to make it more clearer :D

Oh my, @scillakees is throwing them big words out there :o comeuppances? hmmmm,, scratches head :s Glad you got it @ZeeGee I am too lazy to look it up, LOL

I hope you were able to JUST PLAY your game @ZeeGee I am still playing every day <3
    did i spell it right?
    Yes, I could tell it was from a plane crash. I thought it was very well done and couldn't think of any other way to make it more clearer :D

Oh my, @scillakees is throwing them big words out there :o comeuppances? hmmmm,, scratches head :s Glad you got it @ZeeGee I am too lazy to look it up, LOL

I hope you were able to JUST PLAY your game @ZeeGee I am still playing every day <3

@charlotteprice Thank you! So now the question is... could either of you actually READ the newspaper headline?!

I've heard comeuppance all my life. I think it's a Southern thang and I think it's spelled right, Scilla!

And yes I did play all day long with my originally created sims in Elmira City. Now that I know the Sunset Valley sims I don't delete them anymore (except for Jared, I really have issues with him :lol:) so I found an empty world to put them in. Myron & Jessica, William and Elizabeth, Zooey and Zarabeth are all real happy there. I had so much fun!
    Part 4, New Beginnings is up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFP7B-kL7Rw
    Good episode. I don't want to learn how to clean either. ZeeGee, ZeeGee! My dishes are dirty! :# Hurry come fix it!
    @scillakees Maybe Dee is finished with Kate and what's his name. How about she sends them over? :wink:
    Only if they do floors and windows too.
    Oh em gee I have finally gotten the slow motion cheat to work, HURRAH! This should help immensely in some of those scenes that just need a slow down.
    Wow, loved the 4th part! Poor Agnes, I feel bad for her now (never had my sims speak to her in game, LOL) Loved the spiderwebs, great touch!
    Of course I don't blame Agnes for not wanting to learn to clean, I mean, who does? :D

Good thing I watched it all, I like the name Cora, and it was so funny when Agnes called her to clean that last web, ROFL
    @charlotteprice Thank you! I googled nicknames for Cornelia and Cora was the one I liked the best. :) And may we all find a RL Kate Pistachio :lol:

Um, I had to look Kate Pistachio up to find out who she is. I think you used your fancy new slow motion trick on my brain.

I never talk to Agnes because she's always got a green fog around her in my games. :dizzy:
    Um, I had to look Kate Pistachio up to find out who she is. I think you used your fancy new slow motion trick on my brain.
    You're getting very...very sleepy....

I never talk to Agnes because she's always got a green fog around her in my games. :dizzy:

Interesting. I've never seen her with a green fog. But she does have the frugal trait so maybe doesn't like to waste water? :smirk: Well maybe you'll be a little nicer to her now that you know her back story?!
    Oops, a little behind in posting my videos here. But I've been posting them in the stories thread.

Part 5: Life, It Goes on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiOi25bzIkE&amp;index=5&amp;list=PLrbiXzbuFmqEAFErhB22HbOvMPEc6UqUu
    Part 5: Wow, you are so good at this stuff! I loved when Agnes suggested the outfit and blush and lipstick. Cornelia really looked like a model! Loved how you had Cornelia see that house and walk up the hill and admire the house. The dumpster diving cracked me up. Hopefully Agnes will help in the next video? :D

Part 6: Loved seeing Agnes practice cheerleading! Very good music video, although I had seen this one before, it was great watching it again!

Part7: Words cannot express the feelings of watching this video <3 Wow, never heard of "podunk town" ROFL! At least that girl (the cheerleader) does admit she is crazy, well, a little bit :D Now that got me when Cornelia had the tear streaming down her face and wiped it! I about cried :'(
    I was shocked when she went to her new job, as soon as I saw the house, I knew what was coming up!

You are just amazing, the words in the videos, the expressions..........just beautiful <3
    Aaaw, thank you so much @FairyGodMother ! I love your detailed comments. :heart: This has been a fun story to write. Lolita, the crazy girl, is a sim who is buried in the Goth mansion at the start of Sunset Valley. That's all I'm sayin!!

I grew up in a Podunk town so I know all about them. :lol:
    edited October 2017
    Feeling a little weepy tonight. Going through replacing all these pics is so much fun, reading all the coffee-spitting hilariousness and seeing old friends who are now gone. Sigh. And I wonder if it's even worth the effort. Is anyone still here?

And I noticed this:
    The evolution of Natasha:
    From this:
    ARwMCx2.jpg
    To THIS!
    mVcpUyk.jpg
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    :'( Poor girl. Don't feel all down. And definitely don't get Natasha all soggy. Especially after you made her all beautifully stylish and everything.
  • funkeeferretfunkeeferret Posts: 415 Member
    edited October 2017
    ZeeGee wrote: »

And I noticed this:
    The evolution of Natasha:

Well, I can't imagine what it's like to see your old friends disappearing from the forum, that would make me sad too. I can tell you that for late comers like me, I read the old threads when I can, and learn so much. There is so much valuable information here. I love looking at photos (of course I have my own "special" name for photobucket now that they've destroyed forum and blog pics everywhere... not hard to figure out what that special rhyming name is - and I'm sure I'm not the only one calling it some version of that) .... but sometimes when I read all these amusing threads, I wish I was around then or I wish TS3 was still in its prime (or at least fix the ads but I think they never will) and it's sad to think I'm seeing the writing on the wall ... but hey, TS3 is still so much fun and I don't think that will change. People's lives change... oh wow, can you believe I just posted this to tell you how gorgeous Natasha is and that dress is beautiful! I guess I got carried away.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top