Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZeeGee's Picturesque Thank You Thread

Comments

• LillaGrisenLillaGrisen Posts: 510 Member
    edited March 2017
    Congrats @Me1620 I too, like ZeeGee, think AuzzPanda is a guy? Could be wrong though!
    I usually try to call people "they" or "them" unless they've explicitly stated which pronouns they wish to go by. Problem solved! :mrgreen:
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    @LillaGrisen, good idea! However THIS post made me think 'they' was a 'he' :lol:
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Wow, I didn't know I won too! WOOT!

Please gift jotajeje something. Thank you very much <3
    @ZeeGee Oh! Yeah, I think that might be a decent assumption :lol: Although there are women equipped with... um... "rocket ships" as well... :joy:
    Don't worry about it ;)
    @charlotteprice Oh yes you did! Been trying to gift jotajeje but it's not going through. @jotajeje Did you receive your gifts from me? The page is timing out.

@LillaGrisen Lol, this is true.
  • jotajejejotajeje Posts: 162 Member
    @ZeeGee Yes! I received 3 gifts from you! Thank you... I love that chair! Thank you @charlotteprice! :)
    @jotajeje Awesome! thanks for letting me know. :)
  • jotajejejotajeje Posts: 162 Member
    @ZeeGee I've realized now that Dream of Lotus and CocoCounter from Nothing Atoll haven't come through... :o
    @jotajeje I've found that way too often do I get a message but no gift. It might be a good idea to check your purchase history when receiving gift-messages, the purchase history never lies :wink: (at least not as far as I know)
    Don't worry about it ;)
    @jotajeje Oh that's annoying. I'll try again.
    So I had this story in my head but I shortened it considerably cause I'm so busy right now, but even the short version can't fit into one video! But the next one will definitely ... for sure ... maybe be the last one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYlk_tugYlk&amp;t=34s
    And a bonus video! This is my very first music video and oh boy did I cheez it up. Hope you enjoy! And be warned, if you weren't in love with Connor Frio, you will be after watching this. :D

https://youtu.be/24xIeLJDTuU

P.S. I am learning to use the camera technique, maybe I used it TOO much...
    Loved your short version! Poor Claire. She so much wants love in her life, just having a hard time getting there! Just seeing her and Connor looking at each other, right before the heat of the moment kiss, will make you cry! Then she got mad, oh my, she is so confused!

After seeing your bonus video, I just loved it more! So touching! Loved it when she called and quit her criminal job, then when she went in and took the job as a cook, I knew she was ready for love! Moving on with her life! Never heard the song "Almost Lover" but it was very nice listening to it in the video!

You did a good job with the camera technique, actually all your video's have been great. I can tell where you started out "not knowing" how to do some stuff, but it amazes me how well you have come! Such a great job!
    @charlotteprice Thank you! And I'm so excited that you GOT it!! I wasn't sure if I was doing enough to make the story come across but evidently so. :smiley:
  • mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    My goodness, all this video stuff >:) the techniques go over my head but I really like the results :# How did u know I dance like that ZG? Especially while I'm watching BONES on TV, it's all the exercise I get o:)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    @mothersuperior2

Outside me: "Well hello, Mosup. So lovely to see you again. Welcome back."

Inside me: (SCREECHING AND SOBBING) "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? WHY DID YOU DESERT US? PLEASE DON'T DISAPPEAR AGAIN!!"

Toldja I was neurotic. :neutral::naughty:

Now if Jewels and Mya would pop in my life would be complete. And Friday seems to have disappeared now too. :confused:
  • scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    @ZeeGee You did an excellent job with the story line. Poor girl was so torn. I clapped for her when she walked out of the bedroom and the fox was no longer there. Oh and the memory in black and white. Nice touch. I don't know about the camera technique you mentioned, but I didn't notice any camera movements that were disruptive to watching the story. The last one? :( I want more. I like your stories and seeing you expand your movie making abilities.

@Me1620 :) Surrounded by family <3 Such a very lucky and probably very tired girl. Hope you're enjoying your "retirement".

:o Not sure if I should believe my eyes, but I swear I just saw a pink flower speed through here.
    scillakees wrote: »
    @ZeeGee You did an excellent job with the story line. Poor girl was so torn. I clapped for her when she walked out of the bedroom and the fox was no longer there. Oh and the memory in black and white. Nice touch. I don't know about the camera technique you mentioned, but I didn't notice any camera movements that were disruptive to watching the story. The last one? :( I want more. I like your stories and seeing you expand your movie making abilities.

I could swear I replied to this but don't see it so must have forgot to hit post. :neutral:

Anyway, thanks @scillakees ! The camera zooms get jerky sometimes when I'm filming, especially the one where Claire was lying on the bed. That starts happening when I start my filming program. It's annoying cause my game is usually very smooth. I did see somewhere that disconnecting from the internet will fix that so I'll try that next time.
  • rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    Could have sworn I commented but I guess I didn't because I'm just speechless <3<3<3
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
    Could have sworn I commented but I guess I didn't because I'm just speechless <3<3<3

:kissing:

edited May 2017

HERE is Episode 6, Francesca Finds Out!

Updated to show the RIGHT episode!
    I cracked up about Darlene Bunch not having a clue as what she's talking about! I noticed Francesca just wanted ice cream :D It was cute when she called him "Uncle Connor", I think this is what surprised me at the end. Connor proposed and I thought Francesca would have a problem and I was sweating it :cold_sweat: but was so happy that they were ALL happy!

This was a good mixture, I went from happy, to sad, to heart melting! Loved the video and looking forward to the last one?
  • scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    I like the little hand holding Connor and Francesca. Wedding on the horizon. <3 I'd have to watch it a few more times to be able to find anything at all to critique about it.
    @charlotteprice Yes, just one more. After all they've been through, we have to have to throw them a wedding, now don't we?!
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    @charlotteprice Yes, just one more. After all they've been through, we have to have to throw them a wedding, now don't we?!

Yes, a wedding! Can't wait to see the last one B) I will probably go thru and watch all of them again before the last one comes out!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top