Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZeeGee's Picturesque Thank You Thread

Comments

• anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited June 2015
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    That is too funny, @anettesb. So in the US girls are chicks, in the UK they're birds, in Denmark they are fish! lol :D

yup that is funny.... but make that thought bubble perfect if your danish...

chicks and birds is atleast a little closer to each other than fish....
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    edited October 2017
    Thank you so much, @ajaxpost, for the new fireplace! It's gorgeous and helps me out with my Contemporary Comfort collection too. This is just as nice, if not nicer, than any CC fireplace I've had. :heart:

6kAEBCD.jpg

Honey Belden admiring her new fireplace.
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    Oh no! When I thank people I usually go from my purchase history so I FORGOT to thank @Cogitotoro for the hair gift bomb (see previous pic of Belden kids). She is the one who donated her winnings from Simgo for me to be gifted. I'm so sorry, Ashley, and thank you for gifting me your winnings. :smiley::heart:
  • ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    Thank you so much, @ajaxpost, for the new fireplace! It's gorgeous and helps me out with my Contemporary Comfort collection too. This is just as nice, if not nicer, than any CC fireplace I've had. :heart:
    You are most welcome, yes it sure is a lovely looking piece and I know you'll put it to good use :)
    edited October 2017
    I highly recommend the Milkin' It Dairy Corral. I have had hours of fun with this thing. It's hilarious! So thank you so much to @AlphaFen for donating her winnings from the awesome caption contest (for anyone who hasn't seen this it's a must see and I hope I did this right: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/828835/sims-caption-contest-think-youre-funny-submit-captions-for-contest-9-vote-on-8#latest) for me to get this. And thanks to @Cogitotoro for sponsoring the caption contest and gifting me for AlphaFen. And thank you for the window too. I won't bore you with a picture of that, snicker. Now be prepared, PICTURE BOMB. I love this cow.

Lexi shows Carli how very easy it is to cow tip. Then laughs hysterically at the results when her sister tries it. :D:D:D
    3kOYva1.jpg

Carli is very annoyed that Bossy beat her at tic-tac-hoof. Ya gotta be smarter than the cow, Carli!!

*Picture deleted by Photobucket* :angry:
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    Well that's it for tonight. My internet is acting like dial-up tonight (yes I'm well old enough to remember dial-up) so I'm giving up temporarily. More tomorrow.
    edited October 2017
    The clock says 2, it's daylight outside, empty wine bottle, snoring woman, hmmmm. My excellent detective skills tell me somebody's been hittin' the tipple a little too hard. :D

u8ID3C2.jpg

Thank you so much @TnT_Terry for the Glitter and Glam bedroom. It's really gorgeous! Much better than it looks in the pictures. And thanks @CandySims14 for the hair! And the window, though the window's not in the picture.

Also thanks to @J8K9 for the chandelier!

Y'all are awemazing as Mya would say. <3
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    I've just seen a bunch of gifts! I don't know why I didn't get emails, have they discontinued that? Anyway, better late than never. Sorry I don't have time to do pics right now. When you live in a tourist area you get lotsa company in the summer!

Thanks to @anettesb for the Lollipop chair, @jbsquared2000 for the leather pants, @ciane for the ponytail hair, and @KittyKat8103 for the tiara and the high bun!

Thanks to @Hello83433 for donating contest winnings from @Cogitotoro's caption contest to buy me the arch (getting closer to Villa Paraiso!).

Thanks to @gnlovew for the gorgeous dress and @mothersuperior2 for the pampered Pedro bed, another step closer to the Villa!
  • mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    @ZeeGee You're welcome, I have that bed in the Castle I'm playing at the moment, it looks grand enough to fit in there. B)
    In the girl's bedroom you pictured (June 8th) there is a wall hanging with birds. Is that an EA thing? If so, where's it from please? :)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    You are very welcome! :smiley:
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
    @ZeeGee You're welcome, I have that bed in the Castle I'm playing at the moment, it looks grand enough to fit in there. B)
    In the girl's bedroom you pictured (June 8th) there is a wall hanging with birds. Is that an EA thing? If so, where's it from please? :)

Can't wait to try out the bed! I mean, my sims can't wait to try out the bed, hehe. That is an EA thing, it's called Seasons Decal Spring. :smiley:

your welcome.
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳

Can't wait to try out the bed! I mean, my sims can't wait to try out the bed, hehe. That is an EA thing, it's called Seasons Decal Spring. :smiley:

Only just seen this (no tag!) but thanks for the answer! I have that decal thing, I'll have to check it out in more detail. :)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    @mothersuperior2 Oh my bad. I thought you get alerts if your post is quoted. :blush:
    @mothersuperior2 Oh my bad. I thought you get alerts if your post is quoted. :blush:

it is strange that we can't pick that as an option....
    @ZeeGee You're not the only one who thought that, it took me ages to work it out! :)
    @anettesb Just saw your answer to my comment about changes to your siggy, some time ago. Glad you didn't mind me being bossy! B)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    @mothersuperior2
    thats not bossy it is a constructive idea... I just hate might haveing to do it

@ZeeGee
    I thought so too about the qoutes... I want notifications about that...
    and then 2 type of bookmarks
    1 where I get notifications when new posts
    and 1 where I jsut have an easy time to find it...
    @anettesb Thanks, I hope you don't have a reason to change it. B)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    I find the notification system to be pretty cumbersome. I try to set it the way I like and I'll have 100 notifications, so I tone it down and then I miss a lot. Maybe someday I'll find a happy medium B)

@anettesb and @mothersuperior2
    yea... I'm trying to... some threads I want easy to find... they get posted in alot.. but I don't want nor need to check every post....
    edited October 2017
    Oh yeah, I finally made it back.

The girls (and Win) are feeling a little snooty thanks to their new threads from @ReachSims and @jbsquared2000 and @gnlovew!

4uDpfRw.jpg
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    edited October 2017
    BUv0sCw.jpg

Poppie is such a little tattle tale. She's running to tell on her big brother cause he's playing with the fire. Love the new fireplace! Thanks @AlphaFen
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    edited October 2017
    @gnlovew Slow down, girlfriend! I finally got this pic ready and have just seen you sent me two outfits!! Hehe, just kidding. Giftbombs are the most fun ever. :)

Win enjoying playing chess in a section of the previous Landgraab estate decorated with the Hollywood Regency Den items. Thanks @gnlovew!

RemanZe.jpg

Outfits to come...I'm thinking maybe...a fashion show?? How to set that up. Might have to bring out the pose player :D
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    edited October 2017
    Okay! I set out to build a quick little building for a fashion show not having ANY idea of the complexity of actually putting a platform for a catwalk in the middle of a room! I'm glad I didn't know, I probably wouldn't have attempted it. ((Constrain floor elevation whuuuuut???)) It's not perfect but will improve with time. :D So here you will get to see some of my lovely sims and their gorgeous new outfits, not just the back of them as they drink tea. Tada!!

First up is Jenna showing us the Completely Classic Women's suit from @gnlovew fashions. Jenna's a rocker at heart and really wasn't impressed with this conservative little dress until she recolored it in flames. Rock on, Jenna!

W2kTJVm.jpg
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    edited October 2017
    Next up is Phoenix also in @gnlovew fashions, the ever popular buckles and buttons outfit for the elite up and comers of the business world. Phoenix say, "Watch out, Mr. Trump, here I come!"

QxrDaS1.jpg

ETA: This was when Mr. Trump was a tycoon, not a politician.
    Post edited by ZeeGee on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top