Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Jes2G wrote: »
    CathyTea wrote: »
    peatock wrote: »
    morning everyone! :blush:

today is the day to talk about what we're reading, right? :open_mouth: because i've been trying to catch up on @LadyLobster's fangs for the memories this week between work, and it is such a hoot. i'm really enjoying it, and it's a great reintroduction to simlit after being away for a bit. :)

Speaking of reading... I've really been enjoying your Velasco Legacy! It's such a great and unique start--beautiful writing, and really interesting characters!

EDIT: Also... speaking of reading, recently @AdamsEve1231 finished Gen 1 of Colt Family Traitacy! Wow! Such an intense and great story! If you're a fan of the Rackets, you'll love this!

And I always love reading @friendsfan367 's Benders and @Jes2G 's Joneses! :)

jes is the one i steal ideas from. but thank you sis. i stole the idea to hold off on getting ayden and christine togther from my autobiography.

I should tell you what's going to happen next...you know...in case you want any ideas for real life LOL.

:p

Goodnight!

night jes..

Brian is still Kevin. hes had issues with relationships in the past but i'm the one who gets to pay for that. even though i had nothing to do with it.

Yep! Same with Kevin. I'll give you a little sneak peek if I see you later.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    AkramA wrote: »
    I'm remaking my simself because my old one look nothing like me, and then the new one is basically look nothing like me once again. #catchupfriday

But he's cute! That's all that matters, right? LOL
    forum_final.png

• Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Happy Timezones! Hope all is well.

In today's MISM episode, the Foster and Saupe Bros get some visitors!

Season 2 Episode 27: Special Visitors

MXfvXFZ.jpg
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    #catchupfriday I am working on chapter outlines (this is an ongoing process)
  • Options
    MikiMiki Posts: 1,692 Member
    edited April 2017
    I'm remaking my simself because my old one look nothing like me, and then the new one is basically look nothing like me once again. #catchupfriday

Nahh... "True" cuteness lies in the ability to successfully sneak up behind a patrolman and give him a "Wet Willie".

Hoping a link to the urban dictionary isn't necessary...
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    New pose for story tellers. I swear I didn't make her create this at a gunpoint.

tonys_embrace.jpg

Download here.

Does anyone else feel like passing out right now? It's probably just me.

@Maladi, wow! great poses! Looks like you spent a lot of time on this.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    you know, guys, sometimes i regret playing a game/whim-driven legacy with SO MANY sims all under one roof (especially so many teenagers, oy!) but i have to admit, there are some screenshots that make it worth it. :joy:

bOvF9xT.jpg

look at these goofs!

and @Maladi777 - those are gorgeous! :love: i've tried to figure out posing a few times in other saves, but i could never get the hang of it. (i admire anyone who has the patience and skill, honestly.) props to the creator as well! :)

@peatock... oh the joys of having too many Sims in one home. That happened to me with Colt Family Traitacy (9 Sims?), Darkness May Dream (don't even want to count since it's too much... all the wives and children - I had to keep moving people out), and I&S Part 2 (8?). It's hard to keep up with so many Sims, and keep them happy, and meet their needs. Still, makes for intriguing drama and excitement. Good luck!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    you know, guys, sometimes i regret playing a game/whim-driven legacy with SO MANY sims all under one roof (especially so many teenagers, oy!) but i have to admit, there are some screenshots that make it worth it. :joy:

bOvF9xT.jpg

look at these goofs!

and @Maladi777 - those are gorgeous! :love: i've tried to figure out posing a few times in other saves, but i could never get the hang of it. (i admire anyone who has the patience and skill, honestly.) props to the creator as well! :)

@peatock... oh the joys of having too many Sims in one home. That happened to me with Colt Family Traitacy (9 Sims?), Darkness May Dream (don't even want to count since it's too much... all the wives and children - I had to keep moving people out), and I&S Part 2 (8?). It's hard to keep up with so many Sims, and keep them happy, and meet their needs. Still, makes for intriguing drama and excitement. Good luck!

in sims4 i use the the ui cheat extension to keep the needs up.
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    New pose for story tellers. I swear I didn't make her create this at a gunpoint.

tonys_embrace.jpg

Download here.

Oh no, I can't take credit for those. The link is to the creator's blog. I was just appreciating the work as well. ;)
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    Thymeless wrote: »
    @peatock Thank you so much! :smiley: There's no rush - I'm only on Generation 2 so I'll be working on it for a good long time yet. And Lissa is still one of my absolute favourite sims, I love her :)

i'm in generation 2 too. i used to rush through the generations but last time i said to sissy when should i age generation1 up . i don't rember what she said but generation 1 was 3 months generation 2 was 4 months and genration 3 well i was in generation 3 when my mods glitched.

• Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member

tonys_embrace.jpg

Download here.

Oh no, I can't take credit for those. The link is to the creator's blog. I was just appreciating the work as well. ;)

Good for me because all my couples are tired and ready to flop backwards in the other's arms. :p

She did great. Some TS4 poses have dodgy hands (not like my attempts are any better) but the hands here are good.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    Thank you, @CathyTea for listing me! I appreciate it. I am happy to be "officially" apart of the Writers' Lounge. :)

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Thank you, @CathyTea for listing me! I appreciate it. I am happy to be "officially" apart of the Writers' Lounge. :)

Yay! Welcome! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options

is it bad that i assumed you were already?
  • Options

@friendsfan367 No, @CathyTea did too. I decided I should ask officially. :)

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options

@friendsfan367 No, @CathyTea did too. I decided I should ask officially. :)

lol. i guess that means you fit in. we both thought you were. welcome oficially.
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »

Yay! Welcome! :)

oh i missed this earlier.
  • Options
    Miki wrote: »

Nahh... "True" cuteness lies in the ability to successfully sneak up behind a patrolman and give him a "Wet Willie".

only you lol
    forum_final.png

• Options

only you lol

yeah but your sneaky troublemaker. so you could do it.
  • Options
    RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited April 2017
    Sorry guys! This took me way too long! But school happened... I'm soon about to graduate so there's A LOT of work to do. :weary: But here it finally is, the NEW, totally different chapter 8 to Forget-Me-Not! All of you who were quick enough to read the old chapter 8, consider it gone and something that didn't happen. Some of the stuff or screenshots from the old chapter 8 might be used later, but for now, forget about it and instead have this new chapter:

Chapter 8: Going to Be Okay
    8YnurD6.jpg
    Carol tried. She really did...

I hope you guys enjoy! And I hope you have a lovely time!
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • Options
    MikiMiki Posts: 1,692 Member
    edited April 2017

only you lol

Who?? ME?

Shoosh!

You want people in here to think I'm some kind of... some kind of.. mischief-maker???

HMMPHH!

.. besides, I'd need a step ladder to reach just about any cop's ears.

I can't take credit for this fun prank idea, though. Some dude in Minnesota on leave from the air force decided to try this about a couple years ago or so...
    I guess he found out that it wasn't a brilliant idea, but at least, from the mug shot, the cop didn't decide to give him what is affectionately known as a "tune-up".

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/22/riley-swearingen_n_6028454.html
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    edited April 2017
    I wonder What All the Fuss ;)@CathyTea (it's 🐸🐸🐸🐸 is a reference to you know Matt) is about Star Trek?
    Post edited by MadameLee on
    6adMCGP.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top