Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited January 2017
    i think the benders believe in reicarnation.lol. i know that sounds crazy. but i think by now they figured out i won't be moving on til i finish them so they keep breaking and i keep bringing them back. my game works now but wp is having media issues my new pics don't show. its probably good though the game is more advanced than the story. i played just a bit ahead.

i think my mods are fixed too. the benders is a mix of alphabacy and genetic challenge and the kids look like both lauren and noel laurens skin and noels eyes.
  • UniquePuggleUniquePuggle Posts: 864 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @CathyTea @CitizenErased14 does this phone split screen look good or does it look good? F9n8BzQ.jpg

I don't know how you do it, but the newspaper articles in your legacy story are also so professional and neat!
  • WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    I forgot to make a comment on the actual day, but I turned 18 on the 18th, so I'm finally an adult :)
    I always felt so young compared to some of you (obviously still am, 18 vs. 17 isn't much) But now I'm technically an adult simmer :p
    I've been active on the forums since I was 15 I think. I think that's when it was created.
    CeltyGirly wrote: »
    I forgot to make a comment on the actual day, but I turned 18 on the 18th, so I'm finally an adult :)
    I always felt so young compared to some of you (obviously still am, 18 vs. 17 isn't much) But now I'm technically an adult simmer :p
    I've been active on the forums since I was 15 I think. I think that's when it was created.

Happy belated birthday!!!
    Did you get to do anything fun??
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    @CathyTea @CitizenErased14 does this phone split screen look good or does it look good? F9n8BzQ.jpg

I don't know how you do it, but the newspaper articles in your legacy story are also so professional and neat!

http://newspaper.jaguarpaw.co.uk/ <this site and the FB and IM messages http://simitator.com/generator/facebook/chat <here
    6adMCGP.gif

Happy belated birthday!!!
    Did you get to do anything fun??

Thank you!
    Nahh, Although yesterday my mom and I ran around the court house for two hours working on legally changing my last name XD
    Other than that I just played video games :)
    thoughts:

Vd7rImk.png
    yYdT4Ke.png
    6adMCGP.gif
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member

Huge congrats!!
    thoughts:

Vd7rImk.png
    yYdT4Ke.png

I think my favorite pic is the second one. This is the result of messing around with poses right? Because these look natural.
    i'm back. i was forced off the internet by a suprise power outage. it just came back.
    thoughts:

Vd7rImk.png
    yYdT4Ke.png

I think my favorite pic is the second one. This is the result of messing around with poses right? Because these look natural.

yeah..

alot of the stuff in the sims story (cleaning scenes, shopping scene with or without kids, arrest, nightmare and panic attack,horse riding,etc are all poses)

@CitizenErased14 remind me again how do you make an image you want (more or less) to be more grainy to make it look like it's a TV image?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @MadameLee I use a program called Photoscape. It has a "film grain" filter :)
    snvAF3B.png
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    i'm back. i was forced off the internet by a suprise power outage. it just came back.

Welcome back, power outages are never fun!
    edited January 2017
    @MadameLee I use a program called Photoscape. It has a "film grain" filter :)

oh yeah..that's how I made the slipt screen image I showed last night Do you know where? since I'm still not too familir with it
    6adMCGP.gif
    OJenn wrote: »

Welcome back, power outages are never fun!

especially suprise ones. i was just going to play the benders .
  • Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    Has anyone else noticed that toddlers dont get swimsuits? Wonder why.
    I haven't played around with them a whole lot, but can they actually swim?
    Pegasus143 wrote: »
    Has anyone else noticed that toddlers dont get swimsuits? Wonder why.
    I haven't played around with them a whole lot, but can they actually swim?

they can't even go in the pool.
    @CitizenErased14 sorry for being a bother but how do you use Paint.Net to combine pictures to make it look like A is watching B on a TV ?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @CitizenErased14 sorry for being a bother but how do you use Paint.Net to combine pictures to make it look like A is watching B on a TV ?

@MadameLee I do know, but it's kind of hard to explain. Basically you need to open both pictures in Paint.Net. Then you copy the one you want to be on the TV screen. Then, on the shot with the TV, you "add a layer" (I don't remember exactly how to do this, but if you look around at the controls, you'll find it). Then you "paste" the picture onto the new layer. Once it's there, you can re-size it and also erase parts of it so that it fits the shape of the TV :)
    snvAF3B.png
    this is what I did (not 100%)
    UfyCqaA.jpg
    6adMCGP.gif
    edited January 2017
    I'm the worst person ever at trying to keep a sim story going, but I spent the past few hours planning and figuring things out. I've started a bunch over the past few months, but this is something I'm sticking with. I refuse to allow myself to start again until I complete this legacy. I like the idea, so I'm going to roll with it. DETERMINED

Link is in my signature if anyone wants to help keep me motivated XD
  • simlady36simlady36 Posts: 780 Member
    I'm so excited for vampires I just wonder how it will affect my asylum where charlotte believes that they are real
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member

Happy birthday! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    I'm the worst person ever at trying to keep a sim story going, but I spent the past few hours planning and figuring things out. I've started a bunch over the past few months, but this is something I'm sticking with. I refuse to allow myself to start again until I complete this legacy. I like the idea, so I'm going to roll with it. DETERMINED

Link is in my signature if anyone wants to help keep me motivated XD

because a series of glitches and death i'm on my second year writing the same story. that how determined i am to finish.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top