Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    edited June 2018
    >.< Does anyone know how to fix the glitch where sims steal guitars and take it to another lot, but because they own it they can't put it in their inventory and its sitting not on a build part of a lot so i can't just grab it so they're still just sitting there. I've tried traveling while having the sims playing it to see if they'll steal it again so that I can set them back down but it's not working.

Also seasons spoiler cause i know someone didn't want to see seasons stuff yet.
    OH MY GOD!!! My sims are dumb!!! It's spring time in my game, but i have it set to 28 day seasons, so in spring at the beginning there is still a chance to snow (they must be in NY) and a bunch of the sims are getting in the pool. IT's SNOWING. you guys are gonna freeze!!
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    >.< Does anyone know how to fix the glitch where sims steal guitars and take it to another lot, but because they own it they can't put it in their inventory and its sitting not on a build part of a lot so i can't just grab it so they're still just sitting there. I've tried traveling while having the sims playing it to see if they'll steal it again so that I can set them back down but it's not working.

OH MY GOD!!! My sims are dumb!!! It's spring time in my game, but i have it set to 28 day seasons, so in spring at the beginning there is still a chance to snow (they must be in NY) and a bunch of the sims are getting in the pool. IT's SNOWING. you guys are gonna freeze!!

You could try using the “Set as head” cheat and walk it back to your property maybe?

Shift-Click the object with testing cheats on, then an option to set that object as your active sims head will show up.

I don’t know if it’ll work but at the very least, you’ll have an awesome screenshot to show us :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    Here's something interesting- one of the Original Star Trek episodes (the one where Kirk is split into 2-one good, one bad due to a teleporter function) was written by Richard Matteson of "I am Legend"
    6adMCGP.gif
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    Just stopping by to say hello <3 If you are a cc user this just released a few hours ago <3sims4studio.com/thread/13771/studio-3-wishes-candy-apple?page=1&scrollTo=106346
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Happy Timezones, one chapter that I spent way too long on (well put off for so long!)
    Chapter 12
    tumblr_inline_par19v5d7U1v2lczu_540.png
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    edited June 2018
    Hey all, I just took the seasons quiz. Not surprising...

TS4_EP05_QUIZ_fall_1k_FLAT.jpg

...I am fall! Cozying up to a warm fire and a delicious meal with family and friends sounds nice. Anyone else take it? What are you?
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest

You could try using the “Set as head” cheat and walk it back to your property maybe?

Shift-Click the object with testing cheats on, then an option to set that object as your active sims head will show up.

I don’t know if it’ll work but at the very least, you’ll have an awesome screenshot to show us :D

I always wondered what in plum was the "set as head" thing good for! Lol... Now I wonder if I can walk back a food dish from back in the beginning of the LASL days that's still out on the sidewalk. It's actually because Buckley set it there. I recently was wandering through my towns, cleaning them up, prettying them up, and discovered it. :D

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    Anyone else take it? What are you?

I took it... I'm winter... As cold as my exterior...
    I prefer Shade than Shady
    Anyone (tagging @AdamsEve1231 cause I know she uses quite a few Mods) have any suggestions for some good ol' fun mods? Of course I already use MCCC. I just found a bunch of fun Mods created by PolarBearSims over at MTS that include autonomous friendly interactions. Looking for more to help with story progression. :)

@LegacySims2017 Oh I like PolarBearSims mods! I use quite a few of those. I also recommend LittleMsSam's mods. Pregnancy overhaul is helpful for me, letting pregnant Sims do more things than normal. Roommates has been super handy for LASL. Joseph seems to like autonomous jog. ;)

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    edited June 2018

When I took it originally I was summer

https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/quizzes/which-season-are-you/result/summer
    6adMCGP.gif
    MadameLee wrote: »

https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/quizzes/which-season-are-you/result/summer

Now?
    Shadyboop wrote: »

Now?

summer -I really wish we could have above-ground pools
    6adMCGP.gif

I always wondered what in plum was the "set as head" thing good for! Lol... Now I wonder if I can walk back a food dish from back in the beginning of the LASL days that's still out on the sidewalk. It's actually because Buckley set it there. I recently was wandering through my towns, cleaning them up, prettying them up, and discovered it. :D

I used it for a screenshot in Ironbound which ultimately I forgot to use in the chapter itself! :D
    tumblr_nqlzjmznip1rdj7mco1_1280.jpg

I stuck the missile tank on my sims head and walked down the road and placed it so that it looked like it'd just come around the corner.
    dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)

I got Spring, but if you were to ask me in real life, I'm totally a Summer Baby. Comes with living near to dozens of amazing beaches!

dustshaela.jpg
    edited June 2018
    I need to know which is the best "sleeping" Beauty like gown for a dream sequence

QQ930BR.jpg

@CathyTea @simscognito
    6adMCGP.gif
    I need to know which is the best "sleeping" Beauty like gown for a dream sequence

QQ930BR.jpg

@CathyTea @simscognito

C is good
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member

QQ930BR.jpg

@CathyTea @simscognito

Yeah, I like C. It's more dreamlike.

I got Spring, but if you were to ask me in real life, I'm totally a Summer Baby. Comes with living near to dozens of amazing beaches!

@Munterbacon I miss the beach. I grew up on a coast. That's the problem with living in a landlocked state. It's still really beautiful here, but I miss the sea salt and sand and the water stretching on for what seems like forever.

Fall is actually very fitting for me. :)

I used it for a screenshot in Ironbound which ultimately I forgot to use in the chapter itself! :D
    tumblr_nqlzjmznip1rdj7mco1_1280.jpg

I stuck the missile tank on my sims head and walked down the road and placed it so that it looked like it'd just come around the corner.

:D

Now?

summer -I really wish we could have above-ground pools

@MadameLee That would be awesome!

I took it... I'm winter... As cold as my exterior...

@Shadyboop Winter can be lovely too. I do like that first freshly fallen snow. :)

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member

QQ930BR.jpg

@CathyTea @simscognito

Yeah, I like C. It's more dreamlike.

My thoughts exactly! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    @Shadyboop @simscognito @CathyTea so basically the white version of the "Holiday Pack dress" that got ripped in Gen 5 (ie Jane's grandma)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    @Shadyboop @simscognito @CathyTea so basically the white version of the "Holiday Pack dress" that got ripped in Gen 5 (ie Jane's grandma)

your sims are rough. if its not a torn dress their fighting. :)

your sims are rough. if its not a torn dress their fighting. :)

Well hey at least its not a soap opera
    6adMCGP.gif
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Shadami wrote: »

Omg I didn't think of that! I'll try it and see if it works!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top