Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    edited June 2018
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @simscognito Matt and Jesse (Matt's fellow youtuber) are beyond schedule with a podcast they're doing because of Matt and because of it they posted a bloopers from a couple of the "Operation Ritas " storyline. I watched the bloopers last night and I asked if Matt's wife Alicia was filming or if the camera was on a tripod someplace and Jesse replied to my comment and Matt responded to Jesse's and Jesse responded back to Matt's.

Jesse "Tripod Alicia has better things to do then watch us act like plum.s for an hour"

Matt "Alicia Appreciates this Response =)"

Jesse "I thought she Might"

Wow! That's so cool. I guess you made Matt and Jesse's day. XD

@simscognito Did I mention that in my Sims game (due to having no clue what Jesse and Cassie's real life Others look like) Sims!Jesse&Cassie got married?

No but that's cute.

one of the Jane's drama classmates in the college ( "Not Always Right") chapter is actually one of Henry's cousins via Cassie&Jesse sims. The one who "fired" the other customer in Drama Skit 1, and the one who was pretending to be the I.T. Director who called Jane's disabled character a british slur
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    edited June 2018
    Oh my gosh... all of my game files are taking super dramatic turns.

updated my DBG Table of Contents again. Also posted two sidetracks today. They focus on the Goth's in my story and have some surprise appearances that touch on the main story.
    Mrs. Keener, Chance's mother makes a brief appearance, and Dane Baker is mentioned. We also get to see some more drama that has happened because of my sims live stream that my viewers get to control a bit of what's going on. So crazy things tend to happen.
    Post edited by Shadami on
  • Options
    lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    edited June 2018
    The Proserpin Legacy - 1.11 Birthday Girls

Update!
    Edit: updated AGAIN because the gals went to the Romance Festival where hijinks happened.
    The Proserpin Legacy - 1.12 Out and About
    Post edited by lilypadmeulin on
  • Options
    Double updates are fun aren't they? :3

Speaking of which, since I've had a few drafts sitting around. I finally finished fleshing one out with the story and flourishes.
    Donovan ages up
    It's the newest part of Kristopher-Chance story, and is also a penpal letter reply to janessa!
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Hey everyone, LASL update... all my pictures are spoilery, so I'll share the pic of the vampire showdown between Vlad and Caelen that I shared yesterday in the LASL thread.

06-02-18_9-11-43c2a0pm.png
    No necks were harmed... er... bit... in the making of this scene. I came across it by pure accident in game. :p

featuring @Shadami's Amy, @MadameLee's Anne, @TheYayToast's Ash, @CathyTea's Cathy and Sugar, @MINEZ's Izzie, Julian, and Lauryn, @LegacySims2017's Joseph, @simscognito's Riley, and @Skcaga6's Teresa and Sharon.

Goal # 18: Celebrate All That is Good, Part 3

Enjoy!
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    I'm worried of what will happen on Monday
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    I'm worried of what will happen on Monday

Oh dear @Shadyboop. I'm sorry. If you want to talk, feel free to message me on tumblr. :(
  • Options
    Acarb90Acarb90 Posts: 608 Member
    Hey-lo!

Thanks for all the nice comments about my story :) . I've always wanted to write a story set in the city, because I live in a city myself (NYC.....well I'm in the most suburban borough, but it still counts xD ). I think my favorite part about city stories is the scenery. Dramatic scenes look so much better with a city backdrop (as you can tell in my story, I love taking pictures by the bridge/docks)

Update on me btw: I am currently doing a bunch of short stories to share some insight into some characters' pasts. The first one should be up late tonight. I think everyone will like it, because it shows a new side to a friendship ;)

Also it's set in 2005 so expect ultra emo/scene kids, puka shells and flared jeans xD
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • Options
    @simscognito @CathyTea

here's a bit of a sneak peak of a dream Henry might have does the old man look familar (and note: It's not Matt)
    AmsAHDH.png

6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @simscognito @CathyTea

here's a bit of a sneak peak of a dream Henry might have does the old man look familar (and note: It's not Matt)
    AmsAHDH.png
    Not sure but I like the look of the bride/princess.
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    QMooHgc.png

Damion and Hazel's vacation comes to a close in chapter 33!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i think i was excited to play the kidde pool. rebeca wore tights instead of a bathing suit, i forgot the new categories.
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Anyone (tagging @AdamsEve1231 cause I know she uses quite a few Mods) have any suggestions for some good ol' fun mods? Of course I already use MCCC. I just found a bunch of fun Mods created by PolarBearSims over at MTS that include autonomous friendly interactions. Looking for more to help with story progression. :)
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Anyone (tagging @AdamsEve1231 cause I know she uses quite a few Mods) have any suggestions for some good ol' fun mods? Of course I already use MCCC. I just found a bunch of fun Mods created by PolarBearSims over at MTS that include autonomous friendly interactions. Looking for more to help with story progression. :)

Fun mods? What fun mods? Mine are mostly to make writing my story easier. Got UI cheats so I can just fill their needs if one bar is low and I don't want to shift click. Also helps skip time I believe. Erm, Kids can walk dogs (that is my for fun mod). Oh and Quit & Join School as I hate wasting time sending them and most of my sim kids fail from skipping all the time so all my story kids are all 'homeschooled'. That isn't technically part of the mod but you can pretend if you like.

I have a few others but they're CAS mods. I also have MCC which I mainly use for pregnant sims and going into CAS
  • Options
    Acarb90Acarb90 Posts: 608 Member
    2005--Sean, Leo and Lola
    06-18-18_10-48-57dfPM_zpsrazdbndz.png

Warning: Lots of "Dude" and "Rad" and "Emo" used in this chapter xD
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • Options
    My brain really makes up weird stuff... I'm not sure how would someone reacts if they hear this...
  • Options
    My brain really makes up weird stuff... I'm not sure how would someone reacts if they hear this...

Ah I have to know now. :D
  • Options

Ah I have to know now. :D

I thought of it when I woke up XD I'll tell ya in a moment :D
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Happy Timezones all! :blush:

Just thought I'd drop my latest chapter off for y'all to take a nosy at. :D

Chapter 140: 00:09:21:83
    chattingwithgary5.jpg?w=833
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    Double updates are fun aren't they? :3

Speaking of which, since I've had a few drafts sitting around. I finally finished fleshing one out with the story and flourishes.
    Donovan ages up
    It's the newest part of Kristopher-Chance story, and is also a penpal letter reply to janessa!

Yup! I'm dropping today's update here, but I love updating twice in one day!

The Proserpin Legacy - 1.13 Promised
  • Options
    RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    Hello and happy Midsummer, guys! Here's the next chapter to Forget-Me-Not!

Chatper 28: Friendship
    JzPRrHl.jpg

Sonny realises he really has made a friend, and it scares him.

Have a lovely time guys!
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • Options
    I have so many updates to do still so I could probably do double updates as well @lilypadmeulin . I've been playing alot lately. I just have to put in the words . To my drama stories because...wow... Did my stories ever take dramatic turns because of autonomous interactions.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    @simscognito @CathyTea

AmsAHDH.png
    Not sure but I like the look of the bride/princess.

@simscognito
    It's an older (ie Elderly) Henry in a dream sequence with the young Henry. The Princess Bride is HAM it's kind of a take on the dream sequence from The Princess Bride" you know the one.. the one with the elderly woman booing Buttercup?
    Post edited by MadameLee on
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    edited June 2018
    I want to write but I'm feeling really lazy and just want to relax my brain and play SWTOR at the same time lol. Does anyone else ever get that f*** it feeling and just do something else?
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i'm bad simmer last night rebeca got cold because i wanted to seethe kiddie pool......... in autum. since its not col cold where i live i forgot other places get cold.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top