Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    @LegacySims2017 What?? You didn't know you could woohoo in it??? That was the first thing I tried with Henry and Ale.... wait what??? *shhhh*

Now you two got me curious, so I sent @Simslover163 and Hope to go check it out. :grimace:
    And see it's just like the rocketship.
    I want to see the bed and maybe candles. They can still hide under the covers, though. Some things need to remain private. :grimace:
    I think I'll fake an interior on another part of the Bay, but make it look like part of the Lighthouse when it comes to storytelling.

I don't think there's a bed in the light part of the light house
    6adMCGP.gif
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »

Hence the "I think I'll fake an interior on another part of the Bay, but make it look like part of the Lighthouse when it comes to storytelling." :)
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • RockannieRockannie Posts: 219 Member
    @LegacySims2017 you mean besides woohoo in it?

I didn't know you could WooHoo in it. :grimace:
    I only had one sim and noticed you could visit upstairs which is a really nice view from the top of the Lighthouse. I was hoping to also be able to hang out inside...yeah, to maybe be a little romantic! :lol:

@LegacySims2017 What?? You didn't know you could woohoo in it??? That was the first thing I tried with Henry and Ale.... wait what??? *shhhh*

lol same though @simscognito I'm always down for new woohoo locations... still a little upset that they can't do it in the showers :(
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i'll telll you funny story well jes and cathtea who have read all the previous attempts might think its funny.

in the firsst ever bender attempt there was a guy named noe today at work i meant the phantom manager. i call him that because hes on the schedule but before today he was a faceless name. i never met him. and his name is noe. so not only is it a weird coincedence. but i now nknow how to prononce the name.
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    @LegacySims2017 Hope you're getting better, and feeling back to normal soon. :)
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Rockannie wrote: »

I only had one sim and noticed you could visit upstairs which is a really nice view from the top of the Lighthouse. I was hoping to also be able to hang out inside...yeah, to maybe be a little romantic! :lol:

lol same though @simscognito I'm always down for new woohoo locations... still a little upset that they can't do it in the showers :(

@Rockannie I knowww!!!! I loved the woohoo in the shower option they had in sims 3. No wonder my sims three sims were always squeaky clean.... hehe XD

Hence the "I think I'll fake an interior on another part of the Bay, but make it look like part of the Lighthouse when it comes to storytelling." :)

Ooh inside the lighthouse storytelling, sounds like fun @LegacySims2017 ! :smiley:

i got my sims a new house once from the gallery then after i step away for a few minutes i heard the unmistakeable sounds of whoo. the new house had a sauna i didn't know about. whats funnny is my sim and his wife were known for fighting before that.

i got my sims a new house once from the gallery then after i step away for a few minutes i heard the unmistakeable sounds of whoo. the new house had a sauna i didn't know about. whats funnny is my sim and his wife were known for fighting before that.

@friendsfan367 maybe they have very strong feelings for each other... for good and for bad...
    edited February 2018

@friendsfan367 maybe they have very strong feelings for each other... for good and for bad...

it was one of aydens brothers i just can't rememer if it was alec or anthony they both had marital problems.
    edited February 2018
    @CathyTea, @elifdapeton, and @friendsfan367 Thanks for your replies. I can't wait to check Windenburg out. I downloaded it last night and then it glitched so I loaded up TS3 instead. Hope to do so tonight after the Superbowl. (Not like I care much about the teams... but it's a family tradition, and I like me some football). :)

Back on point, I love the concept of clubs, which is partly why I purchased this expansion. (And I really wanted Windenburg). I think it'd be fun for Lizzie, my Simself, to join a writing club in the future (since I've already written to the end of Part 1). I kind- of wish there was a counterpart to the social activities club... like an introverts club. Haha.
    introvertsunite.jpg

And now ya'll have me curious about the lighthouse. :p

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    @CathyTea, @elifdapeton, and @friendsfan367 Thanks for your replies. I can't wait to check Windenburg out. I downloaded it last night and then it glitched so I loaded up TS3 instead. Hope to do so tonight after the Superbowl. (Not like I care much about the teams... but it's a family tradition, and I like me some football). :p

Back on point, I love the concept of clubs, which is partly why I purchased this expansion. (And I really wanted Windenburg). I think it'd be fun for Lizzie, my Simself, to join a writing club in the future (since I've already written to the end of Part 1). I kind- of wish there was a counterpart to the social activities club... like an introverts club. Haha.
    introvertsunite.jpg

@AdamsEve1231 hehe that's an awesome poster and a great idea of a club. It might be the only club I'd be able to stick to. :D
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    edited February 2018
    I want to make (Shrimp Garlic butter Pasta dish) since I'm craving something with shrimp and since I'm afraid we wouldn't be having (Chinese restaurant) on Valentine's Day- and since Mom and I didn't eat at ( colour seafood) restaurant when we went to see (Person's productions) and (movie afterwards about Day of the Dead)...I'm desperately craving something with shrimp. And I don't want to replace shrimp with anything else.. I want shrimp only

Is there a reason half this post needed to be censored out? It's something I've noticed with your posts but this isn't like a movie where you have to be careful about which brand names you say. It's a forum.

Hope you get your SHRIMP ALFREDO scampi though. :)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    @CathyTea, @elifdapeton, and @friendsfan367 Thanks for your replies. I can't wait to check Windenburg out. I downloaded it last night and then it glitched so I loaded up TS3 instead. Hope to do so tonight after the Superbowl. (Not like I care much about the teams... but it's a family tradition, and I like me some football). :p

introvertsunite.jpg

i'm not trying to use you to promote the benders . but the funniest thing about them is their all extroverts. me i love my tv my new chair and being alone. so i'm the exact opposite of what i'm writing. i support the sign joins adamandeve.
    Okay, another LASL update... this one with a caveat... haha! The title... for some odd reason, I meant to stop at "How to Go Jogging" and then, I think, in draft, I went through several revisions - "How to Go Jogging to a Guy You're Attracted To" and "How to Go Jogging with a Guy You Like" and "How to Go Jogging in the Early Morning and Survive..." and this somehow became "How to Go Jogging with a Guy..." :p

I'm biased, though. I am NOT a morning person. Lizzie, being lazy, isn't either.

11-13-17_5-57-01c2a0pm.png?w=1024&h=576
    ...needless to say... Lizzie goes jogging with @LegacySims2017's Joseph.
    Entry No. 13 How to Go Jogging... with a Guy

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • ParkPark Posts: 625 Member
    Park wrote: »
    I think I need help. :# I've started writing a third SimLit and I'm not sure if I want someone to stop me or not! :sweat_smile: I have too many ideas and honestly not enough hands to type them with. I'm still super committed to my existing stories, I just can't stop thinking of more!

@IchigoUsagi strap your hands to your chair! That'll stop you! :D

So what's this one about?

Well, I really enjoy it in stories when a character seems one way, but is actually the opposite. So I decided to take that to the extreme and write something where all the main characters are pretending to be someone they aren't. I initially was going to set it in high school but then I remembered all I know about public high school is a bunch of tropes. So now it's set in a hollywood-type San Myshuno (not that I have much/any experience with show-biz, but I figured others would be less likely to as well) because people tend to make a lot of assumptions about celebrities and they usually have to work pretty hard to hide things. For example, the main main character's an introverted geek acting like a ditzy pop star.

What's this you and @Bugsie2016 are working on?

@IchigoUsagi hehe... I like that you enjoy characters that seem one way, but are actually the opposite.... XD

Anyway, ooh this sounds fun. That is true, people think that what they read in the tabloids is actually true. XD
    Awesome. Would be interested in this. XD

Hmm as to what @Bugsie2016 and I are up to???? It's a mystery *Wavy effects and mysterious music plays - lets add some smoky effects in there too* XD

:smiley: Yeah, I think it'll be really fun to write! I've already started on the first chapter and so far it's been enjoyable. I definitely need to have a few reporter side-characters to make life hard for the mains.

And awww, I guess I'll just have to wait for the big reveal, then. :D

Hehe, those awful reporters! XD Yep, make celebs life difficult. Always fun. Just as long as you don't crash any ships I like, it's all good. :blush:

Crashing ships is half the fun of being a nuisance reporter!

@Park Nooooo don't encourage her!!!!! :D

YES! Reporters love loose lips... and loose lips sink ships!!!!!!!
    I think I need help. :# I've started writing a third SimLit and I'm not sure if I want someone to stop me or not! :sweat_smile: I have too many ideas and honestly not enough hands to type them with. I'm still super committed to my existing stories, I just can't stop thinking of more!

@IchigoUsagi strap your hands to your chair! That'll stop you! :D

So what's this one about?

Well, I really enjoy it in stories when a character seems one way, but is actually the opposite. So I decided to take that to the extreme and write something where all the main characters are pretending to be someone they aren't. I initially was going to set it in high school but then I remembered all I know about public high school is a bunch of tropes. So now it's set in a hollywood-type San Myshuno (not that I have much/any experience with show-biz, but I figured others would be less likely to as well) because people tend to make a lot of assumptions about celebrities and they usually have to work pretty hard to hide things. For example, the main main character's an introverted geek acting like a ditzy pop star.

What's this you and @Bugsie2016 are working on?

@IchigoUsagi hehe... I like that you enjoy characters that seem one way, but are actually the opposite.... XD

Anyway, ooh this sounds fun. That is true, people think that what they read in the tabloids is actually true. XD
    Awesome. Would be interested in this. XD

Hmm as to what @Bugsie2016 and I are up to???? It's a mystery *Wavy effects and mysterious music plays - lets add some smoky effects in there too* XD

:smiley: Yeah, I think it'll be really fun to write! I've already started on the first chapter and so far it's been enjoyable. I definitely need to have a few reporter side-characters to make life hard for the mains.

And awww, I guess I'll just have to wait for the big reveal, then. :D

Hehe, those awful reporters! XD Yep, make celebs life difficult. Always fun. Just as long as you don't crash any ships I like, it's all good. :blush:

Crashing ships is half the fun of being a nuisance reporter!

@Park Nooooo don't encourage her!!!!! :D

YES! Reporters love loose lips... and loose lips sink ships!!!!!!!

theres no proof of that. its a play on words i know what it means. but i was using it to mean the boat kind,

• LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I'm gonna start on my Sims 3 SimLit too. Because i can. :P
    This one won't have any screenshots though. Also the Sims4 one will have screenshots, but only 2-3 per chapter. The Vampires one probably wont have any either. I'm not a screenshots type person unless the story is here, which none of them can be because of swearing in the stories and stuff.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    edited February 2018
    @AdamsEve1231 hehe that's an awesome poster and a great idea of a club. It might be the only club I'd be able to stick to. :D

i'm not trying to use you to promote the benders . but the funniest thing about them is their all extroverts. me i love my tv my new chair and being alone. so i'm the exact opposite of what i'm writing. i support the sign joins adamandeve.

@simscognito and @friendsfan367 Uh oh... I sense another story idea brewing. :# Introverts Unite... maybe... For the Love of Introverts... or Introversion Excursions? :D

Actually, I am most definitely introverted but many people who know me offline have a hard time believing it. I'm a external processing introvert, hence I talk a lot or I write a novel-length post or I need a journal entry of ten pages to sort out my thoughts. I grew up in a family of extroverts, and so in order to be heard, I had to assert myself and speak up. It's helped me with my confidence, for certain, but I really do prefer to be alone to recharge, and I get people-d out. I'm happy to "unite" with you all on the forums, but this is where I'm probably the most chatty, in the safety of my own home, behind my own computer screen. Although if I'm in a group of introverts, then I'm probably the most seemingly extroverted of the group, especially if no one takes initiative with something. I just like to get things done so that's why I take charge. I have no problem talking to people in small groups, but get me in a larger group, especially with people I don't know and I'm quiet and observant. And put me next to my one sister or my mom and I look shy. Haha. I'm happy to embrace my introversion.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    edited February 2018

@simscognito and @friendsfan367 Uh oh... I sense another story idea brewing. :# Introverts Unite... maybe.. For the Love of Introverts... or Introversion Excursions? :D

Actually, I am most definitely introverted but many people who know me offline have a hard time believing it. I'm a external processing introvert, hence I talk a lot or I write a novel-length post or I need a journal entry of ten pages to sort out my thoughts. I grew up in a family of extroverts, and so in order to be heard, I had to assert myself and speak up. It's helped me with my confidence, for certain, but I really do prefer to be alone to recharge, and I get people-d out. I'm happy to "unite" with you all on the forums, but this is where I'm probably the most chatty, unless I'm in a group of introverts, then I'm probably the most extroverted of us, especially if no one takes initiative with something. I just like to get things done so that's why I take charge. I have no problem talking to people in small groups, but get me in a larger group, especially with people I don't know and I'm quiet and observant. And put me next to my one sister or my mom and I look shy. Haha. I'm happy to embrace my introversion.

i am a proud introvert. i talk at work because they pay me too.and aparently Brian gets me to tlk too. i was outside waiting for my new lifeskills person and i was waiting with her boss who was bugging me. then i saw Brian and was like yeah Brian. and ran away to talk to him. i didn't go back til my life skills person showed.
    edited February 2018

i am a proud introvert. i talk at work because they pay me too.

Haha. They pay me at my work to talk too... though mostly write, and I found other people to talk for me. The beauty of being a manager... haha! If the job gets done then my boss doesn't mind, so I put together a whole team of people to talk for our weekly meetings or announcements times during services. :D
    Post edited by AdamsEve1231 on

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited February 2018
    Hey everyone! I'm awake again. I wish I could speak rabbit, Bugsie doesn't get it's not the perfect time to keep me awake. I wanna sleep.... Nevermind, Bugs gave in...I think....I'm off back to sleep now....hopefully.
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member

Slowly, but surely getting there.
    Okay, another LASL update... this one with a caveat... haha! The title... for some odd reason, I meant to stop at "How to Go Jogging" and then, I think, in draft, I went through several revisions - "How to Go Jogging to a Guy You're Attracted To" and "How to Go Jogging with a Guy You Like" and "How to Go Jogging in the Early Morning and Survive..." and this somehow became "How to Go Jogging with a Guy..." :p

I'm biased, though. I am NOT a morning person. Lizzie, being lazy, isn't either.

Great job on this. :blush:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)

Slowly, but surely getting there.

Great job on this. :blush:

yeah but unlike joseph lizzy won't go home and scream i have to pee.

i am a proud introvert. i talk at work because they pay me too.

Haha. They pay me at my work to talk to... though mostly write, and I found other people to talk for me. The beauty of being a manager... haha! If the job gets done then my boss doesn't mind, so I put together a whole team of people to talk for our weekly meetings or announcements times during services. :D

work annoyed me today. this woman i delivered food to tried to rip it out of my hands. even though she was strong i made her let go. theres a reason they pay me to set it down. ocassionally if the food is cool i will let the customer take care of putting it on the table but this food was right from the oven.

time for coffee so i stop whining.
  • RockannieRockannie Posts: 219 Member
    Haven't actually played Sims in so long, I'm fiiiiiinally getting back into the Star household. Have some fun stuff planned for Gen 2 >:)

Awesome. I'm really enjoying your style of storytelling @Rockannie. It's so addictive and fun. :)

Ahhhhh, thanks so much for saying that. It means a lot that so many people have liked it. I was really scared to share anything for a while :flushed:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top