Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• purplestarz2006purplestarz2006 Posts: 340 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Hello Simmers, I'm excited. I came across an EA Origin gift card I completely forgot I had, and used it to purchase the Get Together expansion on sale right now. My <3 is happy! Okay, just thought I'd share.

Anyone have any favorite things from the GT expansion?

OH, yay! It's so fun! It's the one with Windenburg, right? If so, Windenburg is AWESOME! It's the best.

Clubs can be useful in ISBIs, if you set things like skilling or homework for the activities.

I've also seen people use clubs for finding friends or lovers. That's cool!

I really adore the Windenburg premades, too, especially Jacques Villareal. (And Hugo and, especially, Lucas! I've actually got a Lucas fanclub in my mind because he's so awesome in my Dogacy! :) )

But mostly it's just Windenburg, which is so big, so beautiful, and has so many lovely outdoor spaces! Almost gives a TS3 feel, since the neighborhoods are HUGE, so the Sims can take big long walks! :)

I second the love of Lucas. Windenburg really did step it up with the pre-mades. (I just looked him up in your story and he looks really good with a beard! I also love that you made him a painter; he's a musician in my story.) His genetics are awesome, too; his kids in my game came out adorable. So you have that to look forward to.

That might be a fun question one of these days-pick a premade and see what their descendants look like in other people's games. I'd be genuinely curious to see how similar or different they come out.
    TranquilityCreekBannerMaskssmall.jpg
  • pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Happy time zones all :) I'm celebrating the second anniversary of my story Undead with Benefits. :D

Second Year Anniversary

ca7s5HO.png
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    @pronterus Happy Anniversary!! :)
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Hey guys, just realised that this is Sunday, and according to what it says in The Writers Lounge info, this is Sim Crush Sunday. So, I thought I might ask this question:

Which sims from any simLit do you think are particularly 'good-looking?'
    D

@Bugsie2016 's Claude from BL
    @simscognito 's Henry and Paris from for
    @pronterus 's park, doc, Tony and docs daughter. From undead with benefits
    I think I have a thing for that hair. ,>.<
    Those are my top favorites of course. There are so many!
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    MadameLee wrote: »
    Isobel Facilier is darn scary-looking
    Pm4FXdv.png

Ummm.... is this a horror movie? Daughter of the Devil?

@CathyTea no it's Dr.Faciller (Princess and the Frog Villian) + Jenny from Oliver and Company's daughter
    6adMCGP.gif
    Oh that is an interesting combination.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Pm4FXdv.png

Oh my! He looks like he should be in a horror film as the murderous toddler!

she..not he.. and no one suspects the toddler OR the girl.
    @MadameLee Oops sorry. Nope... she didn't steal the cookies from the cookie jar. o:)

no you made bugsie do it.

What? I made Bugsie steal the cookies from the cookie jar? Maybe... I mean, if I want to be a proper evil genius, I do need a giant stash of cookies.

shes easier to pick on when shes asleep.

Remember what happened last time you said Bugsie was asleep, she ended up not being asleep.

that was at 10 my time .its only 8 :)

Okay, so we should be safe... Quick, steal Bugsie's cookies *Runs to the stash*

Give those cookies back!!

no!
    Pm4FXdv.png

@MadameLee Oops sorry. Nope... she didn't steal the cookies from the cookie jar. o:)

What? I made Bugsie steal the cookies from the cookie jar? Maybe... I mean, if I want to be a proper evil genius, I do need a giant stash of cookies.

Remember what happened last time you said Bugsie was asleep, she ended up not being asleep.

@Bugsie2016 What cookies? *stomach gurgles* >:)

hey you were supposed to share it was my idea.
    Pm4FXdv.png

no!

Oui!! (Translation: Yes!!)
    Pm4FXdv.png

no!

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttt
    Pm4FXdv.png

no!

Que?? (Translation: What??)

lets see. i don't read much. i finally got energy almost back but now i don't seem to have time.

legacysimmers joseh.

jes2gs kevin.

and from my own rylan. hes in generation 1 but the kids have to become teens first. hes cute because he doesn't know hes cute. girls hit on him and he doesn't understand why.
    Pm4FXdv.png

no!

Que?? (Translation: What??)

its the way jes says no.
    Shadami wrote: »
    Oh that is an interesting combination.

their son looks like Jenny though
    6adMCGP.gif
  • IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    All that CC talk yesterday made me want new CC. I've spent the past hour just looking for it. :sweat_smile: My game might run even worse than usual now, but at least I finally found some recolored maxis match sneakers. I've seriously been looking for colorful adult sneakers for AGES.
  • RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    Hi guys! Surprise! I have a quick Alien Adoption -update this time! This chapter pretty much wrote itself, so... here you go:

Stardust Sapling: Chapter 25
    XGEoBJx.jpg

More people show their true colours...

I hope you enjoy!
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    edited February 2018
    Hey all! Here's another chapter to my V&H Challenge!
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
    pronterus wrote: »
    Happy time zones all :) I'm celebrating the second anniversary of my story Undead with Benefits. :D

Second Year Anniversary

ca7s5HO.png

T.T but i need to catch up still!! i'm on the fledgling pamphlet. *clings to the cute vampires* and park... and hilariouos preston. <3
    I had the strangest thought about 1st HP movie and how a scene isn't nearly as strong as it is in the books because of (scenes been written out). the "Zero to Hero character" who isn't the title character
    6adMCGP.gif
    Neville!!! <3 i have so much love for neville. xD
    Neville!!! <3 i have so much love for neville. xD

yeah Neville I think the movie 1 ending when "Standing up to his friends" doesn't have the same strength as it does in the book because
    of the Midnight duel-which doesn't happen or Neville getting replaced by Ron in the forest detention due to the dragon business
    so Neivlle's comment
    "You're going out again? I will fight you"
    line doesn't make any sense because in the movie they only went out one time
    to see Hagrid
    6adMCGP.gif
    I was playing lego harry potter. and
    its based ont he movie of course
    So my husband and i were doing the detention level in the forbidden forest.
    He made some comment asking where Harry and Draco were. And i responded with its a game rendition. duh. They're off in the forest together, though Fang should be with them. And Ron should be in the hospital wing not here in the forest with Hermionie and Hagrid. And Neville should be here. He didn't remember this detail about the book and I about died by how corrupted the movies have made the scenes.
    So I know completely how frustrating things are when movies change books but leave in details that mess with it so unless you've read the book does it make sense.
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    edited February 2018
    Hey guys, just realised that this is Sunday, and according to what it says in The Writers Lounge info, this is Sim Crush Sunday. So, I thought I might ask this question:

D

chalicen wrote: »

For me, I think Rye from @Bugsie2016's Burton Legacy is really good looking and, of course, Giotto from WAWRMO. XD
    I also think Marshall's really cute from @IchigoUsagi's The Illusion of Light - Sullivan's a cutie too, mind you.
    And Harper from @CitizenErased14 's Ashes to Ashes. She really has got the best of her parent's genes, although maybe not their personality. XD
    @Munterbacon's Sheila from Ironbound is rather striking. I love her read hair against her bluish pale skin tone and OMG her red eyes!!
    And, of course, Paris from Friends of Foes - so adorable. :D

Anyway, enough from me, because I think I could go on and on... :D

You mentioned Harper, but I thought her mother, Hope, was the most beautiful sim I have ever seen xD

I am 200% behind you on Giotto from WAWRMO. I can't think straight when he looks at the camera.

And of course, Talula... Talula is a human torch. Never have I seen a woman look so interestingly hot.

I could go on too but I might get overheated so Imma stop here xD

Thanks for the Rye & Giotto love! Excluding my characters....

I agree with @Munterbacon on @pammiechick 's Jackson and @chalicen on Hope.
    Ophelia from @LadyLobster 's From fangs to fae dreams.
    @simscognito 's Henry.
    @Karilan 's Cameron Grace.
    I have to pick two from one person here but Emily & Charlotte from @mypalsim1 's Chain Reaction (not just 'cause they're my two favourite characters either)

Ok, I know I said I wouldn't include one character of mine but probably Melete from PTLT. :)

@Bugsie2016 @chalicen @Shadami Aww thanks guys for Talula, Henry and Paris.

@Bugsie2016 What did I tell you about Giotto? He's hands down perfection. XD
    Ooh I have to agree, Cameron Grace is a pretty good looking sim and yeah, I also agree with you and @chalicen about Hope. She was extraordinarily unique. OMG I totally forgot about Melete, YESSS! She is beautiful.

@Shadami Oh yes I agree about Doc. He's very handsome. And also Park - he's great. XD Oh I know, the hair is sooo good, particularly Docs! Although I quite like the sweeping look of Park's.

Okay, I'll be quiet now... hehe XD

D

For me, I think Rye from @Bugsie2016's Burton Legacy is really good looking and, of course, Giotto from WAWRMO. XD
    I also think Marshall's really cute from @IchigoUsagi's The Illusion of Light - Sullivan's a cutie too, mind you.
    And Harper from @CitizenErased14 's Ashes to Ashes. She really has got the best of her parent's genes, although maybe not their personality. XD
    @Munterbacon's Sheila from Ironbound is rather striking. I love her read hair against her bluish pale skin tone and OMG her red eyes!!

You mentioned Harper, but I thought her mother, Hope, was the most beautiful sim I have ever seen xD

I am 200% behind you on Giotto from WAWRMO. I can't think straight when he looks at the camera.

And of course, Talula... Talula is a human torch. Never have I seen a woman look so interestingly hot.

@simscognito 's Henry.
    I have to pick two from one person here but Emily & Charlotte from @mypalsim1 's Chain Reaction (not just 'cause they're my two favourite characters either)

Ok, I know I said I wouldn't include one character of mine but probably Melete from PTLT. :)

Ooh I have to agree, Cameron Grace is a pretty good looking sim and yeah, I also agree with you and @chalicen about Hope. She was extraordinarily unique. OMG I totally forgot about Melete, YESSS! She is beautiful.

@Shadami Oh yes I agree about Doc. He's very handsome. And also Park - he's great. XD Oh I know, the hair is sooo good, particularly Docs! Although I quite like the sweeping look of Park's.

Er...I think I'll just say that...Giotto isn't in my siggy anymore...
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member

D

@simscognito 's Henry.

Er...I think I'll just say that...Giotto isn't in my siggy anymore...

@Bugsie2016 :( Congratulations. You've just made Cog very unhappy.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top