Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    @MadameLee You can pick whichever gen you want, pick a few of them or all of them if you can think of seven. :)

well Katherine Langford to play Jane (I thought she would be good for Jane's role since she played a character who ___, and it's Jane's twin who does it in my SimLit story). Don't know who could play HAM though. Gen 6-China Anne McClain for Selene
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    @simscognito Who's Luka? You mention him all the time but I have no idea what he look like. (You have too many characters!! Which is why I said you could steal my idea. :lol: )

@Bugsie2016 sorry, Luka isn't actually that significant at the moment, but he is one of Alex's friends. The one with the blue hat. Here's a pic of him. He is also the Grim Reaper's adopted son. I have him in the family tree, under the Joneses.

04-27-17-5-51-46-pm.png?1514857868
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    @simscognito I've never seen the matrix. Heard of it, yes. Seen it, nope. Fortunately there's google. :lol:

*2 minutes and a google search later* Yeah, he should be Alex. He reminds me of Alex in a way and i've not seen the film.

Also, thanks. Now I have a name to a face. :) He does look like a Luka!
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    @Bugsie2016 Who should be Alex? Do you think Keanu Reeves would make a good Alex as well? I haven't thought about that. Actually, he could. :) Wow! He could play both Henry and Alex. :D I don't know if he'd be devious enough for Alex, though. :D

Also Luka had a bit of a speaking role in chapter three, Friends and Secrets.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    @simcognito and @Bugsie2016 don't know about the other 5 generations of my legacy I'm not too aware of actors in the media
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @MadameLee hmm... I always imagined Wade as a bit of a Chris Hemsworth... what do you think?
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    @MadameLee Well, i'm only at the start of gen 4 for your legacy and as I said to @simscognito I don't know actors/actresses. I know their faces just not names. :)
  • Options
    @MadameLee hmm... I always imagined Wade as a bit of a Chris Hemsworth... what do you think?

Wade isn't a big character since he's side character. Hemmorth is Thor in the MCU right? I haven't watched "his" movies yet.. (I need to get started on that).. Just thought of something!! (because you mention Thor's actor) a young Scarlet Johnson could (I think) play Juliet Swanson
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    @MadameLee Well, i'm only at the start of gen 4 for your legacy and as I said to @simscognito I don't know actors/actresses. I know their faces just not names. :)

that reminds me of awork story. fromeither this week or last.

i was asked to find one of the girl party hosts and when i was told which one i said is she the one with the glasses?

i was told yes. sometimes i only see people if their hosting parties and now that i work 2 days names go in and out of my head.
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »
    CathyTea wrote: »
    since some of my reading circles are on winter break i'll be focused on writing for a while.

You forget She-Who-Never-Stops-Writing! I've got plenty of reading material for you, Sis! :)

how many have you started this week? lol.

None. :) But I finished one last week, and I've got a chapter of Lighthouse coming out today or in the next couple of days. I'm thinking of Norm's pen pal letter, too, and also maybe of Zuki Mizuki chapter or two... not sure.

that reminds me aydens finally old enough too rejoin penpals but last time he joined he decided speed aging was fun. so he went from 5 to 16 when i blinked.

plus i'm not sure i'll do it. i'm only home 3 full days. so i keep getting worn out.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    So, I actually just remembered that I thought up this question:

If you had to pick an actor/actress to play your main character(s) in a movie adaption of your story who would it be?

the kid in once a upon a time kind of reminds me of ayden. hes a little mischief maker. henry is his character name but i just got the first 2 seasons so i don't know his real name.
  • Options

If you had to pick an actor/actress to play your main character(s) in a movie adaption of your story who would it be?

the kid in once a upon a time kind of reminds me of ayden. hes a little mischief maker. henry is his character name but i just got the first 2 seasons so i don't know his real name.

@friendsfan367 you mean Henry? Yes! He's perfect for Ayden! (He actually looked a bit like Alex when he was a kid - same smile). :D
  • Options
    edited January 2018

@simscognito Jared S. Gilmore.. except he's no longer a kid..he's a teen now (in RL) and he's an adult now on the show by Adam J West is the Friednsfan is talking about
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

@friendsfan367 you mean Henry? Yes! He's perfect for Ayden! (He actually looked a bit like Alex when he was a kid - same smile). :D

i meant his real name i know his character is henry because it was said at least 20 times.
  • Options

i meant his real name i know his character is henry because it was said at least 20 times.

@friendsfan367 it's Jared S Gilmore..
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

@friendsfan367 @MadameLee oops, silly me! :D
  • Options
    MadameLee wrote: »

@friendsfan367 it's Jared S Gilmore..

i knew you would know. i like the show but i'm still learning whos who.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Emma Swason -Jennifer Morrison, Snow White.Mary Marget->‎Ginnifer Goodwin "Charming"->Josh Dallas ( they're a RL couple now and married and have 2 children), Regina->Lana Parrilla, "Mr. Gold"->Robert Carlyle.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @MadameLee I think Lana Parrilla, Jennifer Morrison and Robert Carlisle make the show. :blush: Love their characters!
  • Options
    Emma Swason -Jennifer Morrison, Snow White.Mary Marget->‎Ginnifer Goodwin "Charming"->Josh Dallas ( they're a RL couple now and married and have 2 children), Regina->Lana Parrilla, "Mr. Gold"->Robert Carlyle.

so snow white really did marry prince charming. if i read google right.
  • Options

Yep! They even include 'in jokes' in the series, alluding to their relationship, too. But I can't remember any at the top of my head, I just know that they have.
  • Options
    @friendsfan367 I think they even included their baby on the show too, but don't quote me on that. :D
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    :)

Yep! They even include 'in jokes' in the series, alluding to their relationship, too. But I can't remember any at the top of my head, I just know that they have.

you do realize i'm still talking about the actors?

sorry tired and bored is a bad combo. legacysimer didn't update today.
  • Options
    @friendsfan367 I was talking about the actors too, but I don't think I'm being clear enough. :D And bad legacysimmer for not updating! :D
  • Options
    @friendsfan367 I was talking about the actors too, but I don't think I'm being clear enough. :D And bad legacysimmer for not updating! :D

i was only teasing.your luckyi tease you but i yell at bugsie.lol.

i love you both though.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top