Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Jes2G wrote: »
    biggest pet peeve being called maam .it makes me feel like i should be in nursing home pushing a walker. soo about100 years old.

LOL don't move to the south then. You're always a ma'am here no matter how young you are.

you don't call me maam you call me pfffffffffffffffftttttt and lol.

I'm also not a native! :p But...just for that, now you're a ma'am LOL.

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see what you made me do?

Yes ma'am! :D

i won't give you ideas anymore then you'll be fully cursed like. me.

Oh! You're cursing me now? Hmmm...not sure if I should be proud or not. LOL
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    biggest pet peeve being called maam .it makes me feel like i should be in nursing home pushing a walker. soo about100 years old.

LOL don't move to the south then. You're always a ma'am here no matter how young you are.

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see what you made me do?

i learned from the expert.

see what you made me do?

i learned from the expert.

lol Well...at least my cursing skills will go on after I'm gone. :D
    forum_final.png

• CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    We've got birthdays! First... a tad bit late, Happy Birthday, @Anemone7 ! Hope you're happy and well!

anemone7.png
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Next, a tad bit early (unless you live where the birthday girl lives, in which case it's right on time)! Happy birthday, @xJojox ! :)

xjojox.png
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    Nope its my birthday today! its 3:20pm where I am :) Thankyou @CathyTea ... warms my heart xx <3
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Next, a tad bit early (unless you live where the birthday girl lives, in which case it's right on time)! Happy birthday, @xJojox ! :)

xjojox.png

happy birthday you 2.

i usually do seperate post but i keep getting logged out.
    thankyou @friendsfan367
    this is happening to me to, it keeps asking me to sign in. I hope they fix this !
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    @xJojox Happy birthday, girl. <3 I'm so glad I've gotten to know you some in the past year, and looking forward to continuing our friendship.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • mastressalitamastressalita Posts: 2,874 Member
    Pride02-00.jpg

It's time for Sims Pride 2017! Please come celebrate with us by checking out all these amazing and diverse Sims!

Thanks so much to everyone who submitted a photo to Sims Pride this year! Without the contributions of the community, this event wouldn’t be possible, so it means the world! I really hope to see you back next June for another Sims Pride!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
    Check out my Simlit at Sim Stories: Hijinks from the World of Sims 3!
    My Simlit Discussion/Updates | The Fringe | Short Story Challenges
  • RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    Happy birthday, @Anemone7 and @xJojox ! :)
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • eXokamikazeeXokamikaze Posts: 3,870 Member
    Happy birthday, @Anemone7 and @xJojox! Have wonderful days, you two. :)

And for those of you who celebrate Eid, happy first day of Eid! May you have meaningful celebrations with your families and loved ones. <3

My colleague made these cookies this past week for the fasting month and Eid celebrations, so I brought some here to share with you guys. Mmm, so good. :)
    biskut-almond-london-5.jpg?w=660
    Also, another Build Newcrest update! Lots of relationship development in this one:

Build Newcrest 2.12
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Axel learns about another man's guilt.

@mastressalita: The most wonderful time of the year! I'd give a pride flag emoji but the forum doesn't have one. :|
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member

Lol this discussion reminded me of how people in my country who work in the service industry address any guest/customer with Ma'am/Sir which eventually became a mixed word mamser regardless of what gender you are :lol:
    pronterus wrote: »

Lol this discussion reminded me of how people in my country who work in the service industry address any guest/customer with Ma'am/Sir which eventually became a mixed word mamser regardless of what gender you are :lol:

That's kinda weird!
    forum_final.png

edited June 2017
    pronterus wrote: »

I've interacted with Filipinos before, but never heard such a combination of words. Still, I can totally picture you guys saying that out loud. :D It's kinda cute. And pretty funny.
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Happy Timezones! Busy weekend for me. Hope you're all well (and @mastressalita congrats on another successful Sims Pride :heart:)

5.63: Jealous
    R8NWjgO.png
    snvAF3B.png
  • sunnyshaysunnyshay Posts: 2,927 Member
    Okay, New update. After removing ALL of the Peacemaker cc from my game, everything is back to normal. I don't think that the Peacemaker cc itself is the problem. Rather I'm going to assume that it is because that it is a merged file and there is a possibility that there maybe some items within those merged files that doesn't jive with one of the recent updates. I assume this because I've been using these same files for well over a year and haven't had it be a problem until the pass month. So I'm going to re-download the non merged version and hope for the best.
    Origin ID: Shar1W
    NAWWW thankyou my new friends in sim lit <3 you made my day here on the forums feel really special, love and hugs xxx <3
    Hey guys! Just passing a message along from @Thymeless. Her internet and computer have been giving her issues lately due to the heatwave in the UK, so it explains why she hasn't been around nor posted any updates lately. She's still working really hard at writing though! She's got one Centauri chapter and one Drifter chapter ready to go, and she's almost done with another Ambrosia chapter, so expect some updates once she's back!
    sunnyshay wrote: »
    Okay, New update. After removing ALL of the Peacemaker cc from my game, everything is back to normal. I don't think that the Peacemaker cc itself is the problem. Rather I'm going to assume that it is because that it is a merged file and there is a possibility that there maybe some items within those merged files that doesn't jive with one of the recent updates. I assume this because I've been using these same files for well over a year and haven't had it be a problem until the pass month. So I'm going to re-download the non merged version and hope for the best.

Super glad to hear that, Sunny! I hope your game doesn't give you any more issues and that you'll be able to run it smoothly from now on. :)
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Hey guys! Just passing a message along from @Thymeless. Her internet and computer have been giving her issues lately due to the heatwave in the UK, so it explains why she hasn't been around nor posted any updates lately. She's still working really hard at writing though! She's got one Centauri chapter and one Drifter chapter ready to go, and she's almost done with another Ambrosia chapter, so expect some updates once she's back!

Pass our love on to her! <3
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    InfraGreen wrote: »

Pass our love on to her! <3

Will do! :smile:
  • sunnyshaysunnyshay Posts: 2,927 Member
    Okay heads up for those who have Peacemaker cc prior to the last 2 updates, you may want to update you cc because there are some items that are outdated and conflict with since the last Sims 4 update.
    Origin ID: Shar1W

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top