Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

custom content is the bane to my existance

Comments

• Options
    RaindropsRaindrops Posts: 389 Member
    green_mau wrote: »
    Everyone is invited to see my profile where i post some sims with cc! :)

I should post sims on mine....
    You should! Im sure they will be great :)
    tumblr_oc39b9Vin11se7bv3o2_r1_500.gif
  • Options
    TheBlaireWitchTheBlaireWitch Posts: 762 Member
    Everyone is invited to see my profile where i post some sims with cc! :)

I should post sims on mine....
    You should! Im sure they will be great :)

Maybe :3
  • Options
    Ms_BloomberryMs_Bloomberry Posts: 127 Member
    Aaah...there's such comfort in numbers, this thread gives me a warm fuzzy feeling of acceptance. I simply must have CC...I deleted my mods folder by mistake and emptied the recycled bin once, oh the depression I felt until I found a working data recovery software... *phew!*

Hi I'm Bomberry...and I'm a CC addict :s
  • Options
    Hello and welcome XD
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    Aaah...there's such comfort in numbers, this thread gives me a warm fuzzy feeling of acceptance. I simply must have CC...I deleted my mods folder by mistake and emptied the recycled bin once, oh the depression I felt until I found a working data recovery software... *phew!*

You could have just restarted the game and it makes another mods folder lol.
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member

I think you deleted it deliberately just so you could go and download more CC :)
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Options
    Lol...I have over 400 pieces of CC in that folder, some I can't recall where from...
  • Options
    Lol...I have over 400 pieces of CC in that folder, some I can't recall where from...

Well, you need to quietly hide that folder away somewhere and build another...go on...you know you want to...
    Awake.
    The day's divinity....
  • Options

I think you deleted it deliberately just so you could go and download more CC :)

Loooool...most of my CC is merged, to improve performance. Love CC hunting and organising but the merging process is a pain...

• Options
    SlyStarDustSlyStarDust Posts: 341 Member
    I have so much CC that when I go to decorate I am so overwhelmed! I love it though and other than a bad file here and there, I have no problems with CC. I love the way my sims look, I love decorating, I love downloading CC!!
  • Options
    WeathieWeathie Posts: 486 Member
    Another CC addict here, although I'm attempting to curb my cravings. I'm a total sucker for hair and makeup... I lose hours. It's a problem.
    untitled-1.png

• Options
    Letchy15Letchy15 Posts: 530 Member
    edited July 2015
    Hi, my names Letchy and I'm a custom contentaholic....... finally said it!!
  • Options
    CloverCloudCloverCloud Posts: 362 Member
    *Snuggles in with CC-addict compatriots*

Lol, it's actually gotten to the point where I've taken some time to think philosophically about what in my life is fueling this craving for CC-finding sessions. I think I've arrived at the conclusion that, as a struggling student, I'm so drawn to the idea of just adding whatever I want just because I want to, without having to feel guilty about cost.

I'm pretty much just sitting here in my small dark little room whispering to my sims "I will give you the life I never had. ALL THE PRETTY THINGS SHALL BE YOURS."
    imageedit_4_5979482218_zpsb717fa34.gif~original
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    LMAO! Yes my people!! Where have you been all my saves. Hi I'm Jen and I am a CC-addict. *breathes a sigh of relief*
  • Options
    Hellooooooooooooo

So i have like..... 6-7 gigs of cc right now and i cant get the cc tracker to work so i rarely ever get rid of anything because i cant find it
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    As soon as I found out about Custom Content and Mods, I instantly went to random sites that had them installed only the important ones, which were practically 3/4 of each page I looked at and did this for about 2 days literally and my game crashed as soon as I tried to play it with over 500 CC and Mods XD
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    NordicPhoenix22xNordicPhoenix22x Posts: 301 Member
    My mods folder is a bit more than 4 GB... Recently I wasted a whole afternoon only organizing all the CC and trying to pick out the stuff that I don't want in my game anymore. The CC tracker only works partially for me, it only lists some of the used CC items. I'm definitely one of those who spend more time on shopping for and organizing CC than actually playing the game. :blush:

I guess, I'm a custom content addict, too...
    "Children of the night, Soldiers of our time
    Scream it out loud, One generation
    Riot in the streets, Fighting and debris
    Raise your fist high, the Generation Wild!"
    182kwx.png
  • Options
    My mods folder is a bit more than 4 GB... Recently I wasted a whole afternoon only organizing all the CC and trying to pick out the stuff that I don't want in my game anymore. The CC tracker only works partially for me, it only lists some of the used CC items. I'm definitely one of those who spend more time on shopping for and organizing CC than actually playing the game. :blush:

I guess, I'm a custom content addict, too...

cc tracker wont work at all for me, youre lucky
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited August 2015
    08-01-15_9-10nbspPM-3.png

-Depth of field begone
    -Custom hair, eyes, skin, eyelashes, makeup
    -Grass replacement
    -Oasis Springs clouds to Willow Creek
    -TS2 carpet textures
    -Custom trees with more realistic tree bark is next.

CC is a blessing. :)
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    CK213 wrote: »
    08-01-15_9-10nbspPM-3.png

-Depth of field begone
    -Custom hair, eyes, skin, eyelashes, makeup
    -Grass replacement
    -Oasis Springs clouds to Willow Creek
    -TS2 carpet textures
    -Custom trees with more realistic tree bark is next.

CC is a blessing. :)

*..copies and pastes into Google.... :)
    Awake.
    The day's divinity....
  • Options
    I'm more into clutter/paintings and CAS stuff. I love what people do with the game though. It's hard to belive I'm looking at sims sometimes
  • Options
    Rojo De GuyRojo De Guy Posts: 784 Member
    My Confession as a CCA :persevere:
    original.gif
    well that's how I feel when I see a beautiful, over 5 MB single CC for my Sims

Sul! everyone I'm Rojo and I'm a CCA and feel okay to say so (here at least :( )

vadish so much for this thread @TheBlaireWitch o:)
    EfTVMcj.jpg
    "Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light"
  • Options
    Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    Yo Rojo B)

Hi I'm Esine....

& I'm a CC clothes/hair addict :'(

Sometimes I just stay n CAS for an hour or two just trying out CC. I haven't even played a proper game in a month but still download hair & clothes just to try them out in CAS.

I even downloaded a Minotaur set & have one Hybrid Alien with Antlers that I named Bambi & one Alien with shiny scales... I'm thinking of trying to make a Sphinx at some point.

I have a problem :/
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • Options
    My Confession as a CCA :persevere:
    original.gif
    well that's how I feel when I see a beautiful, over 5 MB single CC for my Sims

Sul! everyone I'm Rojo and I'm a CCA and feel okay to say so (here at least :( )

vadish so much for this thread @TheBlaireWitch o:)
    Esine wrote: »
    Yo Rojo B)

Hi I'm Esine....

& I'm a CC clothes/hair addict :'(

Sometimes I just stay n CAS for an hour or two just trying out CC. I haven't even played a proper game in a month but still download hair & clothes just to try them out in CAS.

I even downloaded a Minotaur set & have one Hybrid Alien with Antlers that I named Bambi & one Alien with shiny scales... I'm thinking of trying to make a Sphinx at some point.

I have a problem :/

Welcomeeeee
  • Options
    LeslieM25LeslieM25 Posts: 2,766 Member
    edited August 2015
    I just put up a new dress if you guys are interested! :smiley:
    http://lesliem25.tumblr.com/
    1cOswwc.png
    Come check out my poses and more on my Simblr!
    http://lesliem25.tumblr.com/
    GqsONVc.gif