Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lots by Konan_Norris!

Konan_NorrisKonan_Norris Posts: 211 Member
edited May 2015 in The Sims 4 Lots
Please feel free to check out my gallery, my Origin ID is Konan_Norris
Hope you like them!

Konan's House
04-21-15_9-23nbspPM_zps89vseoao.png

NG Afraid Challenge v2
04-24-15_8-24nbspPM_zpsxdyeqlo7.png

Park Updated v3
04-19-15_2-30nbspPM_zpsvw53onuv.png

Konan Original v2 (left) and Streamlet Single by Konan (right)
04-19-15_9-12nbspPM_zpsj3hovvos.png

Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

giphy.gif

Post edited by Konan_Norris on

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hello :)
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your builds. :) Each of your builds are very nice! The yellow exterior of your first home looks nice and sunny. It is great that you have a rocket in the backyard for sims to enjoy traveling in. Very nice layout of the first campsite build! Sims will enjoy camping outdoors in the tent, or enjoy sitting around the campfire on the log themed seats toasting food and keeping warm. It looks very nice how you have placed the trees through the build.
    The other park and campsite area is very nice as well! Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool, or have fun playing on the pirate ship or monkey bars. They will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the picnic tables, enjoying the sunshine. It is great that you have placed the observatory in the build for sims to enjoy using. The water fountain is a nice touch in the middle of the build. The flowers look very pretty how you have placed them through the outdoors areas. Sims will have fun fishing in the pond.
    The builds are very nice! :)
  • Options
    thanks for the kind comment!

giphy.gif

• Options
    edited May 2015
    A new build of mine from today. "714 Konan Drive"

05-18-15_4-15nbspPM_zpsojmeltz4.png

05-18-15_4-16nbspPM_zps4ufpdhap.png

05-18-15_4-15nbspPM-2_zpsol9qrlgf.png

05-18-15_8-08nbspPM_zps7kvcca5h.png

giphy.gif

• Options
    The layout of your new build is very nice! :) It looks very nice how you have the two areas of the build with the pool through the middle! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool. The rooftop patios are very nice! It looks great how you have a rooftop garden for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the gardening boxes. The trees look nice how you have placed them there. Sims will enjoy camping outdoors in the tent on the rooftop patio on the other building. They will enjoy sitting around fire chatting, enjoying being outdoors in the air. The awnings are a nice touch over the front door to the building. Sims will enjoy sitting outdoors in the sunshine at the umbrella covered table in the front of the build, watching other sims passing by. It is great that you have a gym inside the home for sims to enjoy keeping fit using the gym equipment. They will enjoy listening to the piano being played whilst doing their training. It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build.
    The design of the home is very nice! :)

Perhaps you may like to also include the name of your builds with the pictures, to help simmers find them on the Gallery?
  • Options
    Good suggestion thanks! I will attempt to correct.

giphy.gif

• Options
    edited May 2015
    I've been playing with the Slipshod Mesquite lot lately. I've gradually expanded the home on the lot while my sim advanced up the astronaut career.

Slipshod Mesquite in Red

05-19-15_11-48nbspPM_zpsgpl7zjv7.png
    05-19-15_9-38nbspPM_zpsy9lmc7rf.png
    05-19-15_12-57nbspPM_zpszcmlzs3b.png
    05-20-15_9-55nbspAM_zpshdu3lr8f.png

giphy.gif

• Options
    StealthskillStealthskill Posts: 62 Member
    Looks pretty decent I take it.
  • Options
    melissa_simmelissa_sim Posts: 50 Member
    The pool between the houses on the 714 Konan Drive is an interesting touch. I also like the roof top room, where the sims can camp out on the roof. That's an unique idea! :)
  • Options
    Slipshod Mesquite in Red is very nice! :) The red colour of the exterior looks nice. The curved roofing looks very nice. It is great that you have a pool in the build. Sims will like using the rocket to go travelling or enjoy using the observatory and miscoscpoe. The home suits well an astronaut sim. Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars and the space ship. Very nice layout of the interior of the home. The red, blue and white wall paneling looks nice. Nice living room area for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the sofa watching TV. It is great that you have a woodworking table in the build for sims to enjoy doing crafting on.
    The home is very nice :)
  • Options
    leelujackleelujack Posts: 384 Member
    I like your idea of the rooftop gardens and the tent on 714 Konan Drive :)
    4s4partypalacewin.jpg

My Gallery Link

._.·´)¯)£è룵(¯(`·._.

• Options
    Cypress Terrace by Konan

05-21-15_9-48nbspPM_zpsmqc0yhng.png
    05-21-15_9-48nbspPM-2_zpsk0y01hzx.png
    05-21-15_9-47nbspPM-2_zpsur1pv6gx.png
    05-21-15_9-47nbspPM_zpseghwreiq.png

Second Floor
    05-21-15_9-47nbspPM-3_zpsxvn7ul7g.png

Third Floor
    05-21-15_9-47nbspPM-4_zpsd2e8tr4r.png

Fourth Floor
    05-21-15_9-47nbspPM-5_zpsfxxnozrf.png

Enjoy!
    05-21-15_9-56nbspPM_zpsgpihbb8t.png

giphy.gif

• Options
    Cypress Terrace is a very nice home! :) The type of and colours of the roofing creates a very nice look! The design of the exterior is very nice! Very nice wraparound porches! The outdoors dining patio is very nice! The black and white chequered flooring gives a great look to the area! It is great that you have double bbqs on the patio for more than one sim to enjoy cooking meals at the same time. Sims will enjoy eating the food at the long dining table, enjoying being outdoors in the air. It is great place for a party! Sims will enjoy dancing to the music from the stereo! It is nice that you have a bar counter there for sims to enjoy making drinks to have outdoors. The water fountain is a nice touch in the middle of the patio. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior levels of the home! Sims will have fun playing games in the games cube or at the card table on the ground level . Nice living room TV watching area for sims to enjoy relaxing on the sofa watching TV. Sims will enjoy listening to the music from the piano being played whilst eating their meals at the dining table. The type of ceiling lights that you have used look very nice. The wooden flooring in the ground and second levels looks nice, and nice floor patterning on the other levels. Very nice fourth floor pool and gym level! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool, or enjoy doing training using the gym equipment so that they keep fit.
    The home is very nice :)
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Some more detailed shots of Konan's House.

*Built as a close replica of my own rl home*

05-21-15_10-19nbspAM_zpsekwrtbi7.png
    05-21-15_10-21nbspAM_zpsul7l4zje.png

First Floor
    05-21-15_10-22nbspAM_zpsihjwved0.png

Second Floor
    05-21-15_10-21nbspAM-2_zpspkazy6fc.png

giphy.gif

• Options
    Some of my buildings on display in the neighborhoods.

05-24-15_8-20nbspPM_zpsxk9u8yuv.png
    05-23-15_3-57nbspPM-2_zpsulsjcljf.png
    05-23-15_3-57nbspPM_zpsvcq0tqlf.png

giphy.gif

• Options
    kaichen04kaichen04 Posts: 376 Member
    NG Afraid Challenge v2
    04-24-15_8-24nbspPM_zpsxdyeqlo7.png

I love this!
  • Options
    Konan's House is very nice! :) It is very special that you have made a simform version of your real life home! The yellow colour of the exterior of the home looks very nice. The plants look nice either sides of the front steps. The open shutter windows add to the nice look of the home. It looks very nice how you have placed the trees in the build. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! It would be nice for you having your sims living there, and it being just like your real life home. Very nice dining room! It looks nice the type of dining seats that you have used, and it looks nice how you have placed the seats at the ends as well as on the sides of the table . The patterned floor rugs are nice touches in the foyer entrance, dining and sitting rooms. It is nice seeing the overview pictures of your homes in the neighbourhoods in the game.
    Your homes are very nice :)
  • Options
    Thanks for the nice comments all!

giphy.gif

• Options
    jolasimjolasim Posts: 56 Member
    very cute lots, lovely parks dear Konan :)
  • Options

My first try at a restaurant is "Capt. Konan's Seafood."

06-14-16_2-42-12nbspPM_zpsnwvn1wkm.png

Below are some pictures of the inside, the staff is in bathing suits as are the patrons. It's SEAfood :)

06-14-16_2-41-44nbspPM_zpsvhvlilh6.png

06-14-16_2-41-30nbspPM_zpsfkwvjtol.png

06-14-16_2-42-50nbspPM_zpsqxbo4msj.png

giphy.gif

• Options
    Capt. Konan's Seafood is very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of the build! The blue colour of the exterior walls looks nice and the flagpoles look great in the build! Very nice water fountain feature in the front area of the lot! The light effects look great! The red barrier ropes look great how they are used in the lot, and round signage is a nice touch either sides of the front door. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the restaurant! The type of and placement of the dining tables and chairs looks very nice. The candles on the tables and the new ceiling lights add a very nice look to the dining areas. The layout of the kitchen looks great! It is a nice touch that the employees are wearing swimwear due to it being a seafood restaurant.
    It is a very nice venue for sims to dine at :)