Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

☆☆ Jafhsdf's Builds ☆☆ The Factory ☆☆ pg 6

jafhsdfjafhsdf Posts: 142 Member
edited November 2016 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hey everyone! Thanks for stopping by!

A little about my builds: They all use MOO and never contain CC.

Gallery
Mega album

gYJullr.png
Post edited by jafhsdf on

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    It is great that you are setting up a showcase thread for your builds. :) It will be nice seeing all your builds in this thread.
    Happy simming and building! :)
  • jafhsdfjafhsdf Posts: 142 Member
    edited October 2016
    I tried to delete broken comments and it didn't work. I'll just fill in these spaces with past builds :)

V9uvHgY.png
    uzrewKT.png
    OXAkki9.png
    EDpluwG.png
    RAWAdSV.png
    Each of your builds are very nice! :) I have posted about some of them in the other thread. Very nice exterior designs of them! It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the builds! Very nice roofing on each of them! The different coloured roofing on the Insert Clever Name for Loft build is very nice! The glass windows indoors garden area in This is Privacy home looks very nice! Very nice rooftop patios in What's Privacy version 3 and 4, and in the Firewater Lounge build. The slanted roofing on Fruit Bowl looks great!
    Sims will enjoy living in each of the homes and visiting the venues :)
    Thanks @rosemow :)
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Wow! Heck of a showcase @jafhsdf! I like your clean lines of the modern builds and I like how how you used the loft and giant painting in The Privacy build! Very dramatic with the colors too.
    5sXtTqH.png
    Thank you @Ash072! The underground loft is by far my favorite. I go a little nuts with moo lol.
  • agusiamalagusiamal Posts: 294 Member
    You really got a lot of stuff! And each of the house is just great! I love modern houses so I love yours! :)
  • leelujackleelujack Posts: 384 Member
    I like your builds, love love love your insert a clever loft name and nuketown wannabe reminds me of the jetsons not sure why just popped into my head :)
    4s4partypalacewin.jpg

My Gallery Link

._.·´)¯)£è룵(¯(`·._.

edited May 2015
    @agusiamal Thank you!

@leelujack Thanks =D The house I referenced for Nuketown Wannabe was set in the year 2025 and it's said the Jetsons took place 2000-2060's (no one knows for sure) so it's not too far off! They both definitely have a retro feel.
    edited October 2016
    I tried to delete broken comments and it didn't work. I'll just fill in these spaces with past builds :)

wvNkjwe.png
    hlncIep.png
    j00uCMN.png
    VD21qR5.png
    Game Over also comes in green, red, or blue!
    kN9bjlC.jpg
    Boxy Blues is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! Very nice pool patio! It looks very nice how you have done the roofing over the pool! The open air in the middle of the roof looks very nice! The blue colour and the texture of the exterior looks nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the plants and trees on the edge of the pool patio, and have nestled the mail box into the hedging! It looks very nice! The lights look pretty on the left and right hand sides of the patio wall. It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build! The windows look very nice how you have placed them on the patio wall! The blue light is a nice touch above the front door. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home! The green, white and blue colour scheme of the home looks very nice. Nice sitting area in the foyer for sims to enjoy having a chat. It looks very nice how you have a mirror wall behind the seating! The pattened green and white coloured floor rug adds a nice look there, for sims to see as they enter the home. The enlarged plant in the corner looks great. Very nice kitchen area! It looks very nice how you have placed the blue cabinets on the white kitchen wall tiles. Nice curved bar stool counter. Sims will enjoy sitting there eating their meals, and the fruit bowl is a nice kitchen touch on the counter. The loft bedroom is very nice! Sims will have very nice views of the outdoors through their bedroom windows. The black colour of the bedside tables and the dresser looks nice with the blue colour of the bed and armchair. The loft living and study room is very nice too! It looks nice how you have placed both blue and green seating there. The armchairs look nice placed either sides of the sofa, for sims to enjoy sitting there resting whilst watching TV. Nice corner study desk nook. Sims will enjoy sitting at the table using the computer. The white lights are nice touches there. It looks nice how you have placed the stairs in the build. The wooden flooring gives a very nice look in the home.The green themed pictures on the walls in the home are nice touches.
    It is a very nice home :)
    edited May 2015
    Just lovely! Simply lines but very interesting furnished! Great! :)

P.S. I tried to give you some heats in the gallery but from browser this thing works awfully! As I get into the game I'll add you to my followed and give you all my hearts! :)

Edit: Typo (I often make mistakes unfortunately) :D
    Post edited by agusiamal on
    @rosemow Thank you! You always have so many nice things to say!

@agusiamal Thanks! I certainly came into a flood of notifications when I opened the game today lol. I should have another build posted tomorrow. I've actually gotten out of the house for once so no building today.
    Great work with Boxy Blues Inside and out is wonderful, I love the greens and blues inside it works great :)
    4s4partypalacewin.jpg

My Gallery Link

._.·´)¯)£è룵(¯(`·._.

• Fuchur01Fuchur01 Posts: 72 Member
    My absolutly favourite house is the Pure ... or Lucid .... hmmm or Oasis with the palm trees inside the house. I can't decide which one I like the most of this three. They are all amazing.
    The Oasis with the palm trees, the Lucid with the special design and the Pure with the fantastic roof. Great job. Hope you show a lot more of your creations.
    Checkout my creations here.

OriginID: Fuchur01

7wq7trn5vdx.png
    @Fuchur01 Thank you! I love the simplicity of Pure. I think it looks great inside and out. I'll also share everything I make from this point on in this thread. I hesitated sharing everything before because I didn't want to bug anyone but now that it's my own thread, I don't have that fear. I'm just sad that I don't think I'll ever be able to one up myself with some of my recent builds.

@leelujack Thanks! I really love the look of that color blue and green together. I think they complement each other well. I'm also a sucker for bright colors.
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Love your beautiful creations sweetie! Thanks for stopping by the app thread and sharing!
    edited October 2016

LcmabC1.png
    lf7Ov5k.png
    CklVRgn.png
    rh7mm1v.png
    6oCsizT.png
    The exterior design of Colourful Loft is very nice! :) The roofing is very nice! The stone texture of the exterior looks very nice with the glass windows. It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers and plants on the edges of the home and the tree and flowers in the corner nook beside the front door. Very nice pool patio! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool, or enjoy sitting at the tables poolside enjoying being out in the sunshine. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home! The wooden flooring looks nice. Very nice open plan living and dining area! The yellow sofa seating and green side table between them looks a nice sunny place for sims to enjoy resting and chatting. It looks very nice how you have placed the overlapping circle floor rugs on the floor, and the square wall panels decor look great how you have placed them diagonally on the wall! The blue colour of the dining area wall looks nice. The green picture looks nice on the blue colour of the wall. The plants are nice touches of nature through the home. Very nice library room! Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the armchair there, having a read in front of the fire. It looks nice how you have placed both blue and yellow mirrors on the wall. The wall of bookcases looks great! Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets. It is a nice light filled room for sims to enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst cooking meals. The knife sets , cutlery on the wall and hot chocolate items are nice kitchen touches there. The red and white colour scheme of the room looks nice. Very nice loft study area! Nice windows computer desk area! Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows at the outdoors views whilst sitting at the desk table using the computer. They will enjoy sitting on the arm chairs looking down at what is happening below in the downstairs area. The yellow and black colour of the armchairs gives a great look! The yellow colour of the walls looks nice and sunny. The sims will enjoy painting on the easel. Very nice bedrooms! It looks very nice how you have placed the square panels on the bedroom walls! The tiling on the bathroom walls looks very nice!
    It is a very nice colourful loft home :)
    Excellent house I like the shape and your use of colors inside :) I like the way you placed the Zig Zag bookcase.
    4s4partypalacewin.jpg

My Gallery Link

._.·´)¯)£è룵(¯(`·._.

• RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Wonderful showcase of lots! :smiley:
    Each of them are very adorable and colorful! I especially like your Firewater Lounge, [Insert Clever Loft Name], and Colorful Loft.
    I'll check out your gallery to see your fantastic builds. :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    Great house my dear! I really like it although it's rather super modern for me than loft especially from outside. That shape and roofing are great. The colour interior is so cozy cheerful and very cozy. Great done! :)
    @rosemow Thank you! Always so much detail :D

@leelujack Thanks! I was worried the bookcases wouldn't work with the side tables but was relived when my test Sim didn't have issues.

@RyeCris16 Awesome! What's a house without color?!

@agusiamal Thank you :)
    edited October 2016

t5jjvK5.png
    8RNM8pS.png
    j5akfho.png
    XS8z46r.png
    <3 the tree and garden inside!!
    4s4partypalacewin.jpg

My Gallery Link

._.·´)¯)£è룵(¯(`·._.