Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

1.7.62 : Combined XML and TDESCs

SimGuruModSquadSimGuruModSquad Posts: 597 Member
edited March 5 in Nominated Threads
Hi guys,

Please find attached the Combined Binary tuning as XML and TDESCs for today's patch 1.7.62.

Thanks,
SGMS
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    I was looking for them, thank you so much for the fast upload! :)
  • Options
    JustAnotherSimsFanJustAnotherSimsFan Posts: 7 New Member
    @SimGuruModSquad Thank you.
  • Options
    egurehegureh Posts: 21 Member
    Sweet! Thank you! :D
  • Options
    Jolka123Jolka123 Posts: 2 New Member
    :) Hejla :smiley: widziałam The sims 4 na alegro za 2, 99 zł. bardzo tanie :[ gdyby nie skomplikowana grafika ( bo ten kto tworzy simsy jest zajęty grafiką) gra działałaby dobrze. np. w the sims 2 jest tak dużo błędów nie da się tego opanować
  • Options
    Jolka123Jolka123 Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Jolka123 said:
    > :) Hejla :smiley: widziałam The sims 4 na alegro za 2, 99 zł. bardzo tanie :[ gdyby nie skomplikowana grafika ( bo ten kto tworzy simsy jest zajęty grafiką) gra działałaby dobrze. np. w the sims 2 jest tak dużo błędów nie da się tego opanować
    >
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    @SimGuruModSquad What did just happen??? Yesterday the patch and I fixed all my mods and they were working! Today I open my Origin and yet another patch update??? Well I did the update as I thought it can't change very much... But now my abduction mod does not work anymore... And no tuning files for this patch anywhere. What happened? Was this right? I mean that my game found another patch for today the 15th? Where are the tuning files for this?
  • Options
    SimGuruModSquadSimGuruModSquad Posts: 597 Member
    Note that there were no gameplay code or tuning changes between 1.7.62 (released 05/14/2015) and 1.7.65 (released yesterday, 05/15/2015). So no new TDESCs or tuning needed. Yesterday's patch was a crash fix to the EXE.

@Tanja1986 This means 1.7.65 should not have made your abduction mod stop working if it worked on 1.7.62.

Thanks,
    SGMS
  • Options
    Note that there were no gameplay code or tuning changes between 1.7.62 (released 05/14/2015) and 1.7.65 (released yesterday, 05/15/2015). So no new TDESCs or tuning needed. Yesterday's patch was a crash fix to the EXE.

@Tanja1986 This means 1.7.65 should not have made your abduction mod stop working if it worked on 1.7.62.

Thanks,
    SGMS

But all the people who updated their game can't use my mod anymore... So something was changed that broke it... I don't know what. I even tried to use any other flavor that I created and none of them work since the patch update from yesterday... :( So no idea what got changed, but it messed with my mods.

• Options
    pboxpbox Posts: 630 Member
    @SimGuruModSquad can you maybe sticky this thread and/or link to it from the CC docs post/thread?
    Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top