Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help me rebuild Hidden Springs - and get gifted.

Comments

• Options
    duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    anettesb wrote: »
    Thank you for quick reply @anettesb !!

I didn't recognise this light but can you pls tell me from which sp or store set?

Thanks xxx

PS. Worst scenario I can use a different street light and you can replace mine with yours ;)

Ciao!

it come with HS
    think it is under Outdoor lights

Grrr sooo 🐸🐸🐸🐸 of!! Cannot make a post through my laptop again!! Do not know why??
    :'(

Now trying with phone again...

By the way finally completed!! Found that lightening! Both night & day pics are taken.

Will try to post for ur final approval! ;)
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Here is the link of album, will try to share pics through phone..

http://s1315.photobucket.com/user/missyangel87/library/for anettesb?sort=2&page=1

EDIT: Here my try

Screenshot-35_zpsyiurigar.jpg

Inside of hut

URL=http://s1315.photobucket.com/user/missyangel87/media/for anettesb/Screenshot-33_zpslxbbndiv.jpg.html]Screenshot-33_zpslxbbndiv.jpg[/URL]

Here is the bench not too shiny but not rusty either

Screenshot-17_zpsyzccitiq.jpg

A night view

Screenshot-16_zpsxjxxy12x.jpg

Day time views

Screenshot-29_zps3mhwu9gq.jpg

Screenshot_zpspoy3mo9n.jpg

I will delete weather stone before upload ;)

Waiting ur comments.. check for more photos!

• Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    wow looks great
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    wow looks great

@anettesb Awesome !! :) Glad you liked it!

Want me to upload it to exchange ? Or need something to change?

EDIT: do you want a spawners to somewhere? Like fish to pond or bird to park..etc
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    wow looks great

I wonder if you could have a lader to the first floor of the house.. even if all their is up there is storage items... just more realistic... and if it is relativly empty it be a place my kids can go on "spooky" sleep over with their sleepingbags... and tell stories about the old miller who died under the wheel when trying to catch a fish, who now hunts the place.

I will move object in the grey ruins where you put the placeholder yellow ones.

I really love the lot, it got a bit of a feel that this was the old marked place.. maybe this ones was the bakery (in the hut) I can make up stories with this...

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    wow looks great

I wonder if you could have a lader to the first floor of the house.. even if all their is up there is storage items... just more realistic... and if it is relativly empty it be a place my kids can go on "spooky" sleep over with their sleepingbags... and tell stories about the old miller who died under the wheel when trying to catch a fish, who now hunts the place.

I really love the lot, it got a bit of a feel that this was the old marked place.. maybe this ones was the bakery (in the hut) I can make up stories with this...

@anettesb Himm ladder is definitely possible to place through there is not much space at upstairs ;)

Anymore changes except this one?
    Do you want me to add fish spawner in pond? Or any other spawner?
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    wow looks great

@anettesb Himm ladder is definitely possible to place through there is not much space at upstairs ;)

maybe 1 butter fly spawner (Supernatural) or a animal spawner from pets...

dosn't matter that there isn't much space... even if it is empty it be fine (maybe if you got the now and then you can ad spidder webs :) )

hmm if anything maybe limiting the benches on the edgedes of the lot, but they look good so no... I think this is an AWSOME lot.. and I'm very greatful your makeing it
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    wow looks great

maybe 1 butter fly spawner (Supernatural) or a animal spawner from pets...

dosn't matter that there isn't much space... even if it is empty it be fine (maybe if you got the now and then you can ad spidder webs :) )

hmm if anything maybe limiting the benches on the edgedes of the lot, but they look good so no... I think this is an AWSOME lot.. and I'm very greatful your makeing it

Oki doki added ladder but needed to change sitting a bit.. but believe it worked out in the end.. There is a space for 1 sleeping bag, i tested. Also placed and secret door!! Yep you heard me correctly ;) inside of It ,i placed book'o spells and magic couldron..if you want I can delete them..

Placed plenty of spiderwebs :)

Plus I placed 2 spawner. . Large bird and butterfly! ;)

I uploaded it to exchange but if you want to change things I will make a second version and place to exchange again!

Pics are coming!

EDIT: Here is the exchange link :)

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8732582

Pics are being loaded :)
  • Options
    @anettesb here is pics shows changes...

Screenshot-25_zpsojubimct.jpg

Screenshot-26_zpsnftnr2rt.jpg

Screenshot-16_zpscbjfjvz2.jpg

Screenshot-17_zpsf32ci8v6.jpg

Screenshot-23_zpsgdm6idxa.jpg

Soo what you say?
  • Options
    oh great love the secret door idea
  • Options

Awesome!! :) go snatch it, after game playing in case you change ur mind, tell me so I can fix it for u! Enjoy it fullest!
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member
    Great lot @duyguugudur , you got this wrapped up pretty quickly :)
  • Options

Awesome!! :) go snatch it, after game playing in case you change ur mind, tell me so I can fix it for u! Enjoy it fullest!

I have snatched it

just need to plop it down...
  • Options
    I've finally finished chipping away at the SimFu Academy - just want to add a couple more lights then will be done. Was playtesting and couldn't resist sharing these pics. I've never had my sims spar before. It's really cool.

@anettesb, in the sparring room I have the blue and red walls for opposing teams. I'm not sure if I like it or not. Would you prefer I just continue with the brown and cream instead?

[img][/img]SimFu1_zps2602gld1.jpg

[img][/img]SimFu2a_zpstlbanbed.jpg

[img][/img]SimsFu3_zpspt4hwkno.jpg

And they needed to relax in the daycare afterwards, lol
    [img][/img]After%20SimFu_zpsm6ph1d4v.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    I like the idaa of bench to watch from... but not to keen on the bold colors... (love the dragonwalls) so yea I rater see it continiu the style

lol about relaxing in the day care area... silly sims... I really like the daycare area though

love all the details I see that makes it look like a club .. really hope a dedicated lot will make my townies learn this skill... if nothing ells my sim can go there and train them.

oh and sparing looks even cooler when they get really good at it.. then you get effect power stribs in the air...

wouldn't mind your testing sims as a houshold ;) I can put them in uni
  • Options
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Great lot @duyguugudur , you got this wrapped up pretty quickly :)

Thank you @soocoolsim :)
    But it was actually long period, I just take a break to design because of "gift exchange" ;)

I am happy that Anettesb is happy. :)

By the way loved ur Martial Arts studio pics!!
    Combat/spare room is soo cool!!

And those sims look soo charming!! You should share them with us! I might snatch them ;)
  • Options

I have snatched it

Thank you very much for the gift!! :) I told you it was not needed as I had been blessed with many gifts recently. I feel already spoiled & cherished & a bit embrassed.. :)

I also know the Walker is part of venue,but before I was aware of the situation I had been gifted head pen (other item from venue) since no CYS included too late for me to have it as venue, but that walker looks cute and nostalgic! :) thank you very much for the warning.
  • Options

I have snatched it

Thank you very much for the gift!! :) I told you it was not needed as I had been blessed with many gifts recently. I feel already spoiled & cherished & a bit embrassed.. :)

I also know the Walker is part of venue,but before I was aware of the situation I had been gifted head pen (other item from venue) since no CYS included too late for me to have it as venue, but that walker looks cute and nostalgic! :) thank you very much for the warning.

your welcome

it is just a small token to show my gratitued

to bad about the venue - but very fair of you... and yes the pc items from that set is just amazing... hope they make the venues CYS some day... or let the venue go on sall and you got enough point... if it is 50% or so it is not so bad to get it even if you have the pc items. maybe you want to check out the DD thread (thats if you ever get points from adds)
  • Options
    just placed some lots...

makes this only missing
    area A - 4 lots all homes of difrent kinds (mostly small farms)

area B - 4 lots shops and apartments

area C - 1 lot cardealership

area D - the big 60x60 lot near the legacy home
  • Options
    edited April 2017
  • Options
    amazing my sims will love it thank you
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    I have no picture of it but maybe you could use this one, I did make it with Scandinavian inspiration, but I'm not sure it's what you're looking for:

thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8719001

Also I've got a scandinavion inspired family, but I have to upload them for you if you are interested, I do have the toddler from the family for you:

thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8693045

If you're looking for families and you like him I can upload them for you and you can see if you like the whole family :)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    I have no picture of it but maybe you could use this one, I did make it with Scandinavian inspiration, but I'm not sure it's what you're looking for:

thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8719001

Also I've got a scandinavion inspired family, but I have to upload them for you if you are interested, I do have the toddler from the family for you:

thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8693045

If you're looking for families and you like him I can upload them for you and you can see if you like the whole family :)

I look at it when at my pc, hard to do On tablet.
    thank you
  • Options
    Hello83433Hello83433 Posts: 3,403 Member
    I think I might try this with one of the few remaining residential lots. :)
    403046191195314s.jpg
  • Options
    Hello83433 wrote: »
    I think I might try this with one of the few remaining residential lots. :)

Yea a little farm