Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Back to School - Toddlers and Tweens. UPDATE! After 2 years, one wish just came true! :)

Comments

• EllomiSimmerEllomiSimmer Posts: 33 Member
    Love it because, to be honest, I'm getting bored of the game. You can barely do anything with a baby or child, and teens to elders are not much different at all

AGREED! I would love to take my sim babies out of the house while the children play at the park but alas to no avail. And elders.....As mean as this sounds I just wait for them to die. You cant do anything with them.
  • TinaKawaiiSimsTinaKawaiiSims Posts: 101 Member
    great idea! i love this , hopefully soon in the making :D
  • gomoxxooxxgomoxxooxx Posts: 4 New Member
    it would be mega cool if we had summer camp in granite falls for kids + spring break
  • gomoxxooxxgomoxxooxx Posts: 4 New Member
    + summer school (failed students)
    + new sports
    + backpacks
    + uniforms
    + boarding school
    + lunch boxes
    + bicycles
    + sleepover party option
    + teen party options
    + pool parties
    + afterschool extra classes
    + afterschool sport (horseriding, cheerleading, marching bands, clubs like chess club, ballet, politics, anger managment, student council
    + schools in the worlds
    + parent- child pick up zone where parents come with cars and pick kids up
    + toddlers + toddler skills+toys+etc
    + kiddie pools

thanks
  • LovelyDangerousLovelyDangerous Posts: 1 New Member
    YESYESYESYESYES TWEENS/PRETEENS AND TODDLERS!!!!! I'VE WANTED THIS SINCE I GOT THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!! (AND BEFORE)
  • lisamtownlisamtown Posts: 206 Member
    @rochelimit Excellent idea... Money talks and if they want old fans coming back like myself this is the way to do it!!!
    graphics-wallet-540882.gif
  • Blizzard_Baby118Blizzard_Baby118 Posts: 1 New Member
    @rochelimit wow this is a really great idea. Although i wasn't around for the sims 2 i would loved that ep! i think ea/maxis should really look into this. :)
  • fakefake Posts: 613 Member
    come what a expansion pack or game pack
    i want new life state in this new ep
    i want new life state Imaginary Friend in the sims 4 back to school
  • rochelimitrochelimit Posts: 777 Member
    @rochelimit wow this is a really great idea. Although i wasn't around for the sims 2 i would loved that ep! i think ea/maxis should really look into this. :)

Thanks, means a lot. tbh I kinda lost hope after starting this thread, but comments like yours makes me happy.
  • MinaiMinai Posts: 705 Member
    I've literally been asking EA forever for this. Glad Im not the only one
  • BbearBbear Posts: 55 Member
    We need this! <3
    <3 We have TODDLERS!!!
  • MinaiMinai Posts: 705 Member
    This is from my other thread. It was a suggestion for zerbus get to school mod

Get to school mod suggestion-Zerbu

"Minai
    8:17AM in Gameplay Mods
    You know what would make this mod even more exciting...
    I used to play avatar high on the N website when I was a child.
    So addicting

Some elements I would love to see in get to school such as...
    The big test at the end of the school year...Maybe this could work with seasons, such as taking the big test (which would require studying) and having the whole summer off.

Grades for Gym.

Grades for art.

Now lets give some suggestions for lunch time.

I don't know about anyone else who has this mod but have you noticed that all your sims needs are constantly full except for the "fun" need?
    Anyway when my sims get hungry I'd love to have them go to the cafeteria, socialize and eat.
    Maybe it could work with dine out where your sim will request a table with their friends, etc...
    Or even better they could get meat loaf surprise...

What suggestions do you have?"
  • CharKittyBooCharKittyBoo Posts: 569 Member
    bumpin this up in support of tweens/more teenlike teens
    Family player we got toddlers...my life is complete 1/12/17 best. day. ever.
    7ZDKKOkt.png
    My Plum Family Tree
    one WISH is my commanddd
    bumpin this up in support of tweens/more teenlike teens

Thanks! Please support, keep persevere, forward this forum to everybody and have them spread and spread the idea. Afterall, it's one of the Sims4 original idea. One thing is finally done, but the tweens/preteens need love to!
  • Cynel1Cynel1 Posts: 1,389 Member
    edited January 2017
    now as for Tween/Pre-teens I could see the developers using a modified Child model on a taller height i know it sounds lazy but it's also cost effective and it doesn't re invent the wheel.
  • AlicesaanAlicesaan Posts: 54 Member
    I love the sound of that active Teacher career!
  • crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    We need preteens next. :) I hope if we do get them that they're in a patch, but I could understand if they were put into an expansion. Since they'd be new to the series. Still though, if they're ever going to be able to add upon them, they kind of have to be put in the bg. Even if it's the bare minimum.
  • DcD2510DcD2510 Posts: 646 Member
    How about: Military School not just for delinquents but for Teen Sims who want a Challenge.
    A Military Style Camp, you can watch Teen Sims at where they have fun, Challenge themselves and do exercise, like the Military School in ways but a 7 Simday stay, with an option after 7 sim days to go again, if life span is shorter, than it will go for 5 or 3 days, they march and more, and learn Teamwork.
    I think half of what they did for toddlers is great, then they should have a pre teen pack, probably Stuff or Game.
  • FelieSimmerFelieSimmer Posts: 1 New Member
    I think i would be Nice with periods o and nurserys nuserys for toddler if both parents are working so it would be like sims 3 generations and period mod because it would be fun if like tweens teen y adults and adults(female only) had periods and cramps