Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4║ ASYLUM CHALLENGE ║ Submit your Sims!

GobstoppedGobstopped Posts: 510 Member
That's right guys, I have decided to attempt one of the most difficult and irritating challenges in the Sims for your amusement! For those unfamiliar with the Asylum challenge here's a brief overview:

" You have been committed to a run down mental health facility against your will. In order to prove that you are fit to rejoin society and earn your freedom, you must achieve the goal your psychiatrist has set for you – your Lifetime Achievement.
The catch? You need to achieve your goal as quickly as possible, while keeping 7 other patients, who you don't know and are out of your control, alive and as happy as possible."

This will be the first challenge I've attempted in the Sims 4, and I want to get you all involved! So I am going to let you, groovy people of the Sims forum, create the insane Asylum patients my Sim will be living with. In a couple of days I'll pick my favorite submissions, and if I don't get enough to fill the house I'll create the remaining characters required for the challenge.

I'll be documenting my hilarious attempt at this challenge on my wordpress page.

▓ SUBMISSION CRITERIA ▓

1) Get creative! I want to see Sims that are creepy, crazy and unique.
2) Don't worry about clothing as I'll have a custom asylum outfit for all prisoners.
3) Link your downloadable submission below
4) With your submission I would like you to provide a brief backstory: Who are they? What is their mental condition? How did they end up in the Asylum?
5) Winners will be announced next week!

For those who win a spot in my asylum challenge you will receive a bit of a plug for any of your own work, and readers will be able to access a download link to your character from my website. Thought this would provide a great opportunity for you to promote your own legacies!

Thanks for your involvement, any questions just let me know. For those unfamiliar with the challenge I've posted a set of rules on my wordpress page so check them out: https://gobstoppedstories.wordpress.com/the-asylum-challenge/about/

Would love to also hear any suggestions, want to make this entire writing process interactive for the readers!
ygOHaMn.png

Comments

• GobstoppedGobstopped Posts: 510 Member
    Just finished building the asylum! Loving all the new doctor themed objects from the ep :)
    ygOHaMn.png