Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Coalition X- An Interactive Adventure Show- Episode 2 Part Two

x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
Coalition X is a deniable assets for the government. The people in Coalition X are criminals that steal, kill, and kidnap. These people go on extremely risky missions in exchange for early prison releases.

Who are the main characters? The main characters shall be made by you. You guys shall make a sim and submit it. There, you will be responsible for the decisions your sims make. Some decisions you will make by yourself while other decisions shall be made by a group decision in which may include a majority rules kind of decision.

Think about it as a Telltale Game. In the Telltale Games, you ended up making decisions that will impact the story big time. This will be similar as you shall also make decisions that could impact the story. Be warned as some of your sims may die in the story depending on the decisions that are made in it.

This story is primarily based on the Suicide Squad which comes from a DC Comic Universe and will eventually be in the DC Cinematic Universe. Watch this trailer of Batman: Assault on Arkham to get a basic idea on this story-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6abltUcric

NOTE: Because of recent changes that EA made with the PM system, we have to do it through e-mail. So e-mail your application instead. For my e-mail. please go here and scroll to the About Me section- http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/x_MG_x (And NO, you do NOT need to friend-code me to get it. All you need is to see what the About Me section says)
BTW, call me Jake.
Post edited by x_MG_x on

Comments

• x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited August 2015
    Rules

I have decided to add some rules for the competition. These are some reasonable rules in my opinion as I am not asking you to do something extreme. Be sure to follow them.

1. Don't be mean to other simmers on this thread. It doesn't matter if your sims ended up hating each other. That give you no reason for you to be mean to other simmers in this thread.
    2. You all have one week to make a decision. You all must contribute to the decision-making. If you do not contribute into the decision-making this week, then you will earn a DQ. Three dqs and your sim shall killed off in the next episode. It could be a small contribution stating "I agree with (Insert Name Here) on doing this decision."
    3. If you are going on vacation soon, then at least somehow tell me about it so that you won't have to worry about getting dqs.
    4. Lurkers/deceased people can not have any impact on the game what so ever. They can still post but they can't say anything that could of impacted the decisions that people make.
    5. Don't forget to have fun.
    6. Do NOT godmod. Read Page 5 for more info about this rule.
    7. Please do not spoil how certain scenes played out. You are allowed to say names of characters but you can say what role they play in. For example, if we were doing a Harry Potter story instead, you can not say stuff such as "Dumbledore dies". If you want to refer certain scenes, then just refer them as briefly as possible (such as the Interview scene or the Plane Scene as those scenes does not give away a lot of "spoilerish" info). The reason I have this rule is because there are some people who just get very angry at the slightest of spoilers and I don't want any lurkers to come in and say "Hold on. Are you telling me he/she died?" And yes, I understand that the "Dumbledore dies" thing is a "spoiler" but I just feel as if that is a spoiler that everybody kinda knows. Also, things that have happened in the episode is not considered a spoiler because everybody has the opportunity to read them and it is only considered a spoiler for those who haven't read it and it is mostly their fault that they found out about it.
    Post edited by x_MG_x on
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited August 2015
    Contestants

OaiN3s4.jpg

From left to right

1. Pahana Naedara by Tiger- :)
    2. Ace Maddox by Party- :)
    3. Stormy Geddon by Lo- :)
    4. Kaylee Reynolds by ebon- >:)
    5. Jaimee Reese by Alleen- o:)
    6. The Black Cowboy by Vul- :)
    7. Zelena West by Shannen- B)

Key-

B)= Has finish their current storyline
    :s = Has not finish their current storyline
    :) = Alive for now
    o:) = Deceased
    >:) = Modkilled
    :| = Dropped out
    Post edited by x_MG_x on
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Well, this thread is all ready for sign-ups. Let people join soon.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Female please
    edited May 2015
    Lets make sims that almost look alike... I'm going to make the girl with the short white spikey hair...
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Lets make sims that almost look alike... I'm going to make the girl with the short white spikey hair...

I prefer if you didn't as I do not want to recreate the team that is shown in the YouTube video. Make your sim as original as possible.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Reserve me a female spot please!
    Banner.png
    I added an extra note.
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    10. Please do NOT try to recreate sims that is shown in the YouTube video nor try to make look like them. I will prefer if you create your own original sims for this story.

Sorry Alleen but I do not really like the idea of trying to make the sims look like the people in the YouTube video as I prefer your own original sims.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    All of the female spots are taken now. Unless somebody wants to give up a female sim for a male sim or more than six people wants to sign-up, then you will have to submit a male sim.

Also, tagging @Turner, @HayloHusky, @worldofdraken, and @Ninjakid150. Realizing that they did sign-up for my failed attempt at a reality show, I thought they may be interested.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    I added an extra note.
    10. Please do NOT try to recreate sims that is shown in the YouTube video nor try to make look like them. I will prefer if you create your own original sims for this story.

Sorry Alleen but I do not really like the idea of trying to make the sims look like the people in the YouTube video as I prefer your own original sims.

Its fine... I don't have the spikey hair... I will think of something else...
    Anyone else wants to sign-up?
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Also, I just realized that I misspelled Cake's username.

@worldofdrakan

There, it should be good now.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    Jake, I might like to join but I've recently refreshed my pc and I don't have any sims 3 installed yet. I start the downloading process today but I won't be able to get the sim made for a few days.

Perhaps I could be reserved a female spot for when the males are all taken?

You don't have any rules discussing Supernatural sims. Are they ok to use?

Thanks
    <3
    Shannen wrote: »
    Jake, I might like to join but I've recently refreshed my pc and I don't have any sims 3 installed yet. I start the downloading process today but I won't be able to get the sim made for a few days.

Perhaps I could be reserved a female spot for when the males are all taken?

You don't have any rules discussing Supernatural sims. Are they ok to use?

Thanks
    <3

Well, you could always use a past sim from the exchange as your sim.

I think I may just drop the gender restrictions thing here since this isn't exactly a reality show and non-reality shows can have unbalanced genders.

They are okay as long as it isn't a supernatural for a game that I don't have.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    The gender balance is dropped. Feel free to submit any sim with any gender.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    And I put a reservation for Shannen btw.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    I have my sim made, so I'll get onto the application soon.
    I don't think I have any sims suitable apart from one and she's in another game, so I rather not use her. I'll try to get her done as soon as possible but if you need to start the game before I've finished then I'll understand. The supernatural I want to use comes with supernatural so it's all good.

Also, I noticed a few weeks back that only three can be added to a pm along with the host. Im not sure if EA as changed that or anything.

<3
    edited May 2015
    Oooh, a Witch? :smiley:
    Banner.png
    @M13Vulpecula How'd you know? Lol

<3
    Shannen wrote: »
    @M13Vulpecula How'd you know? Lol

<3