Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Aurora Skies Boho Chic Make-over contest. Win a World! *Winners Announced*

Comments

• anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    @Silvakristiina
    ah food storage, yes I seen these here in Denmark to.
    and I agree with you a 100 years ago some farmers stille lived like that.
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • SilvakristiinaSilvakristiina Posts: 444 Member
    Creator name: Silvakristiina
    Creation title: Lind
    Category: Household
    Exchange link: here

Screenshot-2_zpsi6kcgrto.jpg

Beate Lind moved to Aurora Skies with her daughter Unna after a messy break up with Unna's father to work as a teacher and to search for some peace and new direction to her life. Her wishes came true very soon in a form of a new relationship that got serious in no time. Now she's married to her new love Ulrika, who works as a professional gardener and as a florist in her own shop and they have a beutifull girl, Linnea, together. The new family also adopted a mixed race cat called Åsa. Ulrika and Beate are both very musical and artistic and they play together ofter. Beate is more down to earth than Ulrika. Unna loves painting and is a scout.
  • AaronsimsAaronsims Posts: 720 Member
    Misscow1P wrote: »
    @Aaronsims I edited my post with the new link. I found the CAP patterns in some of the outfits.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8678026
    thank you for making the effort to fix your entry and resubmit it. I will custard check it tonight when I get home from work. I look forward to checking it out in game!
    edited June 2015
    @Silvakristiina Thank you for your wonderful entry. As usual, I will scan it with custard later tonight and then download them so I can have a closer look!

Your WIP lot is coming along nicely. It's great how much authentic period detail you have and i enjoyed reading your descriptions of what they are!
  • Misscow1PMisscow1P Posts: 366 Member
    edited June 2015
    @Aaronsims haha I put so much effort into the build itself that searching for CAP wasn't too bad.
    @Silvakristiina I agree with Aaronsims. I love the authenticity you're putting in to this. I'm so jealous of all you who are Nordic/Scandinavian right now....I didn't even know they had such a rich culture until this contest. Your build makes me want to do more research. Also the family is very beautiful. I love the colors, especially that shade of green. The Linds look like a super cozy family on that bench :)
  • MermaidInWonderlanMermaidInWonderlan Posts: 219 Member
    Ahh I've been following this thread/contest since the beginning and now the deadline is so soon! I have to finish my house! Everyone's submissions look amazing so far.

Hopefully I can figure out how to upload a lot to the exchange because I have not been successful before. :/
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    @Silvakristiina
    I love them
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    Thank you @Aaronsims and @Misscow1P and @anettesb :) I'm just really tired of them right now :D Or the game, I still only have it on my old laptop and the slowness in killing me...
  • pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    @Silvakristiina I love the family you made! They all seem so happy :blush: And your WIP is looking amazing.

I get so insecure seeing all of these beautiful submissions haha. But hey - as long as we're all having fun, right?
    Oh dear @MariTomKaulitZ, thank you :) I do not wish to be a part of the reason you feel insecure, even if it was a great compliment. I know the feeling.
    I just noticed that the Exchange show some weird items in the family. There's a teen outfit for an example when there's no teens at all :/
    Yeah, sometimes when you use adult store outfits that are available for teens as well, the Exchange lists those as well. Weird :neutral:
    edited June 2015
    So they're just making money... :pensive:
    I get so insecure seeing all of these beautiful submissions haha. But hey - as long as we're all having fun, right?
    Aww don't feel that way! I'm so excited for when I've got my world all ready to play and can add in all of the creations from here. It will make me smile every time my Sim runs into a sim created for this contest!

@Silvakristiina I know how you feel with the slow computer. After I installed the last two expansions I had to install mods to prevent the really awful game stopping glitches. I always have another activity to do when I have game lags.
    @MariTomKaulitZ I get the same way when I enter contests! Don't get discouraged though. I guarantee other people will be looking at your builds and thinking the same thing about you
    I know I shouldn't feel that way, but I'm just a ball of nerves when it comes to contests haha :D I'm having a lot of fun working on my submissions, though, so whooo.

I just added some finishing touches to my family - gonna take pictures tomorrow and then upload :)
  • okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    Got some major recoloring finished (though I still have some of the first floor and the entire second floor to recolor, but that shouldn't take long)..... And now I'm going to spill the beans on what kind of lot I'm making, if you haven't figured it out already ;p It's a toy store! I haven't decided on a name yet (thought I had one, but decided to change it), but the I think it definitely looks like something from an old European village! It kind of looks like Christmas-time and a circus smashed into one magical creation! xD
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
    Unfortunately, @Silvakristiina and @Misscow1P both of your entries didn't check out clean in the custard test. @Silvakristiina your family shows a face overlay, and @Misscow1P there is still CAP showing up. You still have several days if you wish to fix them and resubmit.
    Oh no :S But what is a face overlay? :open_mouth:
    Oh no :S But what is a face overlay? :open_mouth:

I think it's found under make-up?

edited June 2015
    @Aaronsims Darn! I figured out how to install custard so I should hopefully be able to solve this all tomorrow myself.
    Post edited by Misscow1P on
  • HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    edited June 2015
    Another thread I overlooked for to long apparently. What wonderful a wonderful idea and what wonderful creations from everyone. I definitely need to take a look at all the creations, but the two latest caught my eye:

@Eddessa 's house looks amazing, so pretty and bright, I like the way you put the colours and pattern together. It reminds me of much cooler places, which makes it appear even more cozy and inviting. Already off to download it, not really fitting for Lucky Palms :D but I'll find a neat place.

@Silvakristiina The screenshot you took of your family is adorable, as is your family! They look so happy together, and I already love them and their pretty little backstory! Really nicely done! <3
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
  • Carmen0908Carmen0908 Posts: 2,721 Member
    I can't remember the last time I entered a contest but this one is so unique and challenging :) I've been working on a household and will probably upload later today. All the entries so far are really good! :blush:
    carmen4s.jpg