Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Expansion Pack Ideas...

Comments

• Mirella DachevaMirella Dacheva Posts: 28 Member
    I adore @Playitt 's ideas! Amazing! Bravo!
  • SimSwim2SimSwim2 Posts: 2,481 Member
    An idea I have is an Amusement park EP. I created it in this thread. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13672093#Comment_13672093
    Origin ID: StripedRainbow
  • tasteofsweetnesstasteofsweetness Posts: 131 Member
    I know lots of people didn't like Showtime but it wasn't that bad.

IF they make another Showtime expansion pack for Sims 4, I want them to add more things for children and teens to do and interact with.

This could introduce...
    - Beauty Pageants: Children-Teens will compete with other sims in beauty pageants. You must dress your child according to the category and practice your routine down the runway for a trophy and cash prize (Also unlocks performing skill)
    - Talent Shows: Children-Teens will be able to perform what they have learned at talent shows hosted at parks or other community lots. Sing, dance, play an instrument, show off magic tricks, etc. Perform any skill at the talent show for a winning trophy and cash prize (Also unlocks performing skill)

That's all I have for now, tell me what you think?
    tumblr_nm1mkrBH4m1ruagyno5_1280.jpg

~tasteofsweetness - Living the Simming Life since late 2000 Sims 3~
    Christmas Cheer ~ Holiday Vibes

• PlayittPlayitt Posts: 246 Member
    I know lots of people didn't like Showtime but it wasn't that bad.

IF they make another Showtime expansion pack for Sims 4, I want them to add more things for children and teens to do and interact with.

This could introduce...
    - Beauty Pageants: Children-Teens will compete with other sims in beauty pageants. You must dress your child according to the category and practice your routine down the runway for a trophy and cash prize (Also unlocks performing skill)
    - Talent Shows: Children-Teens will be able to perform what they have learned at talent shows hosted at parks or other community lots. Sing, dance, play an instrument, show off magic tricks, etc. Perform any skill at the talent show for a winning trophy and cash prize (Also unlocks performing skill)

That's all I have for now, tell me what you think?

Also if you win you get to go to interviews, gain celebrity points, visit different places, see your sim on TV ect... Love the idea. I didn't really like Showtime in The Sims 3 but if they have your ideas it will great!
    Life is better when you have friends...

I adore @Playitt 's ideas! Amazing! Bravo!

Thanks!! You are the best <3

SimSwim2 wrote: »
    An idea I have is an Amusement park EP. I created it in this thread. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13672093#Comment_13672093

I love your idea but I could see it being a really good Stuff/Game Pack!

• blizatlily1qblizatlily1q Posts: 31 Member
    edited May 2015
    I really want three different types of magic EPs. I want Sims 4: Mythology, Sims 4: Folklore, and Sims 4: Supernatural, because they are all very different types of things....I actually have more of it in another post...lemme just:

I want Sims 4: Mythology
    -During CAS, you can choose a "gift" for a sim: the Gift of Love, the Gift of Wisdom, the Gift of Strategy, etc. etc. that follows god/goddesses powers. Or possibly mythical families that are reminiscint of gods/goddesses of mythology
    -Mythological creatures, which are vastly different from supernatural creatures, so this would be satyrs, mermaids, sirens, Jotuns (aka Frost Giants), dwarves, elves, Amazons, cupids, nymphs, and possibly dragons (which could fall underneath two categories: the Chinese Dragon and the European Dragon) and phoenixes,

Sims 4: Supernatural
    -This would include creatures accumulated through stories and telltale such as werewolves (or weretigers, werecrocodiles, werehippos, ((all which are real things)), vampires (which are sorted into two categories: the Dracula Line and the Cullinane Line; those from the Dracula Line would be more classic while Cullinane Line would retain the special modern takes on the vampire), a more in-depth version of ghosts, zombies, and witches

Sims 4: Folklore
    -Folklore would span over more ancient "urban legends", which I hope for more in-depth creatures of Asian (particularly Japanese) descent due to their insanely creative ideas regarding folklore which is more prevalent in their continent than mythology or the supernatural (though they are also fond of ghosts) (and I don't mean this as being racist, as someone who enjoys mythology and folklore as well as a person who has had multiple Asian friends, I find that people who were raised with a connection to their roots have a predilection towards the supernatural. Most of my Asian friends believe in ghosts and through stories I know that Asia is more superstitious than Americans or Europeans (again, I don't mean this in a necessarily bad way, it is just an observance that has been observed by tonnes of others)
    -the Kitsune (a fox-like creature)/Gumiho/Huli Jing, any yokai such as the rokurokubi, Ame onna (which can be added if Seasons has already come out), Pixiu, Bifang, Unicorn, Mothman, the Grim (the dog, not the reaper)/Banshee, Chupacabra, Sewer alligator, Baku, Bigfoot

Also I want a more in-depth pets that includes farm life as well:

PETS
    -I want pets to be able to have careers just as they did in Sims 2
    -I want more interactions for the smaller animals, like the hamsters and chinchillas and birds etc.
    -I want horses, cats, dogs, rodents, reptiles, but I would like the option to be able to have a wild animal as a pet through a long bonding experience with the animal, such as the sim would for a stray cat or wild horse, and with these I would like foxes (possibility of buying a silver fox for an expensive price), raccoons and ducks since these animals are kept as pets
    -Farm animals; I want to be able to own a farm with interactive cows, pigs, sheep, goats, chickens, donkeys, turkeys, llamas, etc.
    -For farms I would also want the possibility of a sheep-herding dog
    -I somehow want a camel. I don't care how, I just want one.
    -BIG FISH TANKS

WILDLIFE
    -There needs to be wild birds, raccoons, foxes, deer, and any standard wild animal
    -I want more interactions such as bird watching, photography in general, attempting to approach the wild animal (because we all know everyone will attempt this at least once when faced with a deer)

VENUES
    -I want zoos/aquariums
    -I want them to be interactive, not just an 'oh they went into the building lets wait here until they come out'

CAREERS
    -For gods sake give me a vet career. Just please. How is this not the first job that comes to mind when it comes to animals?
    -Possibility for a job at the zoo/aquarium, perhaps even a zoo vet

OCCULTS
    -Possibilities for the magical animal:
    --Dragons
    --Griffin
    --Minotaur
    --Shapeshifters/Skinwalkers

Also, ideas for places in a world travelling EP:

I say South Korea for a more site-seeing a fun thing considering that South Korea has a really good amusement park and karaoke places as well as having a really cool culture, the Amazon for a more safari-type adventure through the jungle, and Greece where could be more of a tomb-searching adventure? Perhaps sims can discover the Labrynth and many Greek myths can be incorporated into the adventure. This way we have multiple different types of adventures. We could also have Mexico and the Aztec/Mayan ruins, an Antartica adventure to the North Pole (where sims could meet elves and Santa Claus). And on the subject of mythological places, there is always the option of incorporating the nine realms of Nordic mythology? Sims could visit Niflheim and meet the dead, or Muspelheim and come across fire and lava, as well as going to Asgard and eating a golden apple from the tree and gaining immortality whilst chatting up Odin and even an adventure to the icy tundra of Jotunheim to meet frost giants and maybe even enter a contest that is reminiscent of the contests that Thor, Loki, and Thjalfi entered in Utgard. Sorry, I'm a huge mythology nerd. But the matter is, that there are so many options with this world that it could become an EPIC AND AWESOME adventure in mythological places or a more lax site-seeing into the colorful culture of the Amazon and Korea.

(Note: as you can see I am very much into mythology)
    Post edited by blizatlily1q on
  • RaindropsRaindrops Posts: 389 Member
    Your ideas are too specific for an EP.
    tumblr_oc39b9Vin11se7bv3o2_r1_500.gif
    > @green_mau said:
    > Your ideas are too specific for an EP.

How so?
  • RaindropsRaindrops Posts: 389 Member
    > @green_mau said:
    > Your ideas are too specific for an EP.

How so?

Like for example, the Go to School: Seriously? A one thing to do Ep?
    tumblr_oc39b9Vin11se7bv3o2_r1_500.gif
    > @green_mau said:
    > blizatlily1q wrote: »
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Like for example, the Go to School: Seriously? A one thing to do Ep?

Honestly, the ideas for a simple concept are endless. Go to Work is an EP? It's obviously not too specific. (:
    I really want three different types of magic EPs. I want Sims 4: Mythology, Sims 4: Folklore, and Sims 4: Supernatural, because they are all very different types of things....I actually have more of it in another post...lemme just:

I want Sims 4: Mythology
    -During CAS, you can choose a "gift" for a sim: the Gift of Love, the Gift of Wisdom, the Gift of Strategy, etc. etc. that follows god/goddesses powers. Or possibly mythical families that are reminiscint of gods/goddesses of mythology
    -Mythological creatures, which are vastly different from supernatural creatures, so this would be satyrs, mermaids, sirens, Jotuns (aka Frost Giants), dwarves, elves, Amazons, cupids, nymphs, and possibly dragons (which could fall underneath two categories: the Chinese Dragon and the European Dragon) and phoenixes,

Sims 4: Supernatural
    -This would include creatures accumulated through stories and telltale such as werewolves (or weretigers, werecrocodiles, werehippos, ((all which are real things)), vampires (which are sorted into two categories: the Dracula Line and the Cullinane Line; those from the Dracula Line would be more classic while Cullinane Line would retain the special modern takes on the vampire), a more in-depth version of ghosts, zombies, and witches

Sims 4: Folklore
    -Folklore would span over more ancient "urban legends", which I hope for more in-depth creatures of Asian (particularly Japanese) descent due to their insanely creative ideas regarding folklore which is more prevalent in their continent than mythology or the supernatural (though they are also fond of ghosts) (and I don't mean this as being racist, as someone who enjoys mythology and folklore as well as a person who has had multiple Asian friends, I find that people who were raised with a connection to their roots have a predilection towards the supernatural. Most of my Asian friends believe in ghosts and through stories I know that Asia is more superstitious than Americans or Europeans (again, I don't mean this in a necessarily bad way, it is just an observance that has been observed by tonnes of others)
    -the Kitsune (a fox-like creature)/Gumiho/Huli Jing, any yokai such as the rokurokubi, Ame onna (which can be added if Seasons has already come out), Pixiu, Bifang, Unicorn, Mothman, the Grim (the dog, not the reaper)/Banshee, Chupacabra, Sewer alligator, Baku, Bigfoot

Also I want a more in-depth pets that includes farm life as well:

PETS
    -I want pets to be able to have careers just as they did in Sims 2
    -I want more interactions for the smaller animals, like the hamsters and chinchillas and birds etc.
    -I want horses, cats, dogs, rodents, reptiles, but I would like the option to be able to have a wild animal as a pet through a long bonding experience with the animal, such as the sim would for a stray cat or wild horse, and with these I would like foxes (possibility of buying a silver fox for an expensive price), raccoons and ducks since these animals are kept as pets
    -Farm animals; I want to be able to own a farm with interactive cows, pigs, sheep, goats, chickens, donkeys, turkeys, llamas, etc.
    -For farms I would also want the possibility of a sheep-herding dog
    -I somehow want a camel. I don't care how, I just want one.
    -BIG FISH TANKS

WILDLIFE
    -There needs to be wild birds, raccoons, foxes, deer, and any standard wild animal
    -I want more interactions such as bird watching, photography in general, attempting to approach the wild animal (because we all know everyone will attempt this at least once when faced with a deer)

VENUES
    -I want zoos/aquariums
    -I want them to be interactive, not just an 'oh they went into the building lets wait here until they come out'

CAREERS
    -For gods sake give me a vet career. Just please. How is this not the first job that comes to mind when it comes to animals?
    -Possibility for a job at the zoo/aquarium, perhaps even a zoo vet

OCCULTS
    -Possibilities for the magical animal:
    --Dragons
    --Griffin
    --Minotaur
    --Shapeshifters/Skinwalkers

Also, ideas for places in a world travelling EP:

I say South Korea for a more site-seeing a fun thing considering that South Korea has a really good amusement park and karaoke places as well as having a really cool culture, the Amazon for a more safari-type adventure through the jungle, and Greece where could be more of a tomb-searching adventure? Perhaps sims can discover the Labrynth and many Greek myths can be incorporated into the adventure. This way we have multiple different types of adventures. We could also have Mexico and the Aztec/Mayan ruins, an Antartica adventure to the North Pole (where sims could meet elves and Santa Claus). And on the subject of mythological places, there is always the option of incorporating the nine realms of Nordic mythology? Sims could visit Niflheim and meet the dead, or Muspelheim and come across fire and lava, as well as going to Asgard and eating a golden apple from the tree and gaining immortality whilst chatting up Odin and even an adventure to the icy tundra of Jotunheim to meet frost giants and maybe even enter a contest that is reminiscent of the contests that Thor, Loki, and Thjalfi entered in Utgard. Sorry, I'm a huge mythology nerd. But the matter is, that there are so many options with this world that it could become an EPIC AND AWESOME adventure in mythological places or a more lax site-seeing into the colorful culture of the Amazon and Korea.

(Note: as you can see I am very much into mythology)

Love your ideas! You must of put a lot of effort into this! <3

edited May 2015
    > @Playitt said:
    > Love your ideas! You must of put a lot of effort into this! <3
    Ah, thanks! (:
    Post edited by blizatlily1q on
  • natasticnatastic Posts: 66 Member
    @blizatlily1q Those are so creative :o But you reminded me with folklore... I miss Bigfoot! He was hands down my favorite character to play
    Y7wM3DC.png
  • DinahMoosDinahMoos Posts: 24 New Member
    Family Expansion for the sims 4

I'm sorry if someone already said this, but building on what others have said, I think there should be a family pack that should include:
    1. Toddlers, the most obvious one
    2. Being able to do a lot more with your babies and maybe toddlers...
    a. Strollers, to take your kids on walks
    b. Kiddie pools, letting your kid splash in the water
    c. etc
    3. Bunk beds, not only with cc
    4. The ability to hold a family reunion, where all the family members from all over town come visit you.
    5. Family Progression, basically story progression (family members who have been moved out can have kids)
    6. Family tree, I know there is already a family tree, but I wish that there was one where you could see the people that aren't directly related to you (eg. sister's husband)
    7. Neighborhood parties, maybe a barbecue with the whole neighborhood. Also getting invited to parties not just throwing them.

Thanks for reading
  • xXxcassiexXxxXxcassiexXx Posts: 14 New Member
    Im not sure if any of these were mention but maybe for the pets expansion pack they can add the Veterinary career where you can work at a clinic and help animals and maybe even own an animal shelter.
    What Id also really love is maybe if they were to do another travelling/vacation expansion pack they can add animals like lions, tigers, jaguars, elephants and include more than 3 worlds!
  • littleladylionesslittleladylioness Posts: 8 New Member
    Everyones Ideas are so great! I love reading about all the possibilities for the game!

My top 5 choices for EPs are City, Farm, School, Family, Seasons (not necessarily in that order)

With a city EP i'd like to have nightlife/dating incorporated as well as apartments. I think apartments would work really well in TS4! Id love to be able to call on your neighbour to hang out, or live on top of a coffee shop in the city. I hope they add a dating app and bring back turn ons/turn offs! It would be nice to be able to choose a variety of likes in another person, one sim might be very shallow and like certain body types and hair colour while another might not have a preference to that but be very trait oriented.

My Ideal farm EP would include pets (cats, dogs, hamster etc) as well as farm animals (horses, pigs, chickens, goats, cows etc) and include tools for larger gardening/growing larger crops (like green houses, tractors, sprinkler system, some kind of contraption to weed the garden very quickly). It would also be nice to be able to run a pet store or shelter if you also own get to work.

As for School, Id like University/College as well as private schools for kids/teens and night classes for working adults! Frats and Sororities should make a come back, and i think you should be able to hold fund raisers and use the money made toward the house! or throw fund "ragers" (party fundraisers). Clubs and sports would be a good edition to a school EP.

Family would make a good GP I think, adding toddlers at least and the ability to choose the length of a life state. Ive heard of others coming up with the idea of a family reunion as a new party type and I think thats fantastic! I also have thought a lot about the option to create multiple households at once in CAS so that you can create extended families. I guess that is kind of a long shot and I haven't ever heard of anyone else who's had that idea but I would love to be able to make grandparents and aunts/uncles and cousins all at once but have them living in separate houses. If expanding into an EP Id like to see more hobbies, like sewing, restoring cars, knitting, different types of dance, sports etc. But I think that that would make another fantastic GP too.

Last but not least is Seasons, I loved in TS3 when they had holidays and festivals! What a great way to have fun and socialize with other sims! Skating and snow boarding should make a come back as well as swimming on the beach!

I guess I am a realistic player which is why I love EPs that are more like real life!
    Everyones Ideas are so great! I love reading about all the possibilities for the game!

My top 5 choices for EPs are City, Farm, School, Family, Seasons (not necessarily in that order)

With a city EP i'd like to have nightlife/dating incorporated as well as apartments. I think apartments would work really well in TS4! Id love to be able to call on your neighbour to hang out, or live on top of a coffee shop in the city. I hope they add a dating app and bring back turn ons/turn offs! It would be nice to be able to choose a variety of likes in another person, one sim might be very shallow and like certain body types and hair colour while another might not have a preference to that but be very trait oriented.

My Ideal farm EP would include pets (cats, dogs, hamster etc) as well as farm animals (horses, pigs, chickens, goats, cows etc) and include tools for larger gardening/growing larger crops (like green houses, tractors, sprinkler system, some kind of contraption to weed the garden very quickly). It would also be nice to be able to run a pet store or shelter if you also own get to work.

As for School, Id like University/College as well as private schools for kids/teens and night classes for working adults! Frats and Sororities should make a come back, and i think you should be able to hold fund raisers and use the money made toward the house! or throw fund "ragers" (party fundraisers). Clubs and sports would be a good edition to a school EP.

Family would make a good GP I think, adding toddlers at least and the ability to choose the length of a life state. Ive heard of others coming up with the idea of a family reunion as a new party type and I think thats fantastic! I also have thought a lot about the option to create multiple households at once in CAS so that you can create extended families. I guess that is kind of a long shot and I haven't ever heard of anyone else who's had that idea but I would love to be able to make grandparents and aunts/uncles and cousins all at once but have them living in separate houses. If expanding into an EP Id like to see more hobbies, like sewing, restoring cars, knitting, different types of dance, sports etc. But I think that that would make another fantastic GP too.

Last but not least is Seasons, I loved in TS3 when they had holidays and festivals! What a great way to have fun and socialize with other sims! Skating and snow boarding should make a come back as well as swimming on the beach!

I guess I am a realistic player which is why I love EPs that are more like real life!

Great :)

• nwtalishanwtalisha Posts: 8 New Member
    I just want supernaturals and mermaids lol
    nwtalisha wrote: »
    I just want supernaturals and mermaids lol

Good! :)

• John DoeJohn Doe Posts: 71 Member
    edited November 2015
    Expansion Ideas:
    Supernatural:
    Life Forms: Witch(female)/Warlock(male), Ghost(because they still don't have this option in create a sim), Vampire, Werewolf(male)/Wifewolf(female)/Werewolf pup(child, baby, and, if they add them, toddler and preteen), zombie(the nice kind), genie, fairy, mermaid(female)/merman(male), werecat, weredog, and god(male)/goddess(female)
    World: Screamsville
    Vacation World: Spooky Harbor
    Emotions: Scared and Surprised
    Active Jobs: Ghost Hunter, Lycanthrope Tamer, and Spooker
    Lots: Haunted Restaurant

Meet The Family:
    Life Stages: Toddlers and Preteens
    Life Forms: Angel
    World: Social City
    Vacation World: Alaska Lake
    Emotions: Shock(comes after very surprised. Shock is an emotion that can kill your sims) and confused
    Active Jobs: Babysitter (teens), Work from home, and maid
    Lots: Daycare(babies), preschool(toddlers), Elementary school(children), Middle School(Preteens), and High school(teens)

Pets:
    Sims: Dogs, Cats, Horses, Bunnies, Ferret, Hamster, and Guinea Pig
    Life Forms: Ghost(pet), Vampire(dog/cat), Zombie(dog/cat)
    Worlds: Galaxy Needle City(which is, of course, based on Seattle, and has a Space Needle type building called the Galaxy Needle, a lot Sims and Pets can visit, but is un-editable), and Park Town
    Vacation Worlds: Mount SimSim and Dog River
    Emotions: Excited and Giddy
    Active Jobs: Dog Walker, Dog and Cat Trainer
    Lots: Pet park, Hotel, Restaurant, Bakery, Horse trail, Movie Theater, and Kennel

Sim...Or Unsim?:
    Life forms: Werebunny, Werecoyote, Wererat, and Animorpher(A Sim that can turn into a wolf, rat, coyote, bunny, dog, cat, horse, ferret, hamster, guinea pig, turtle, snake, or dolphin at will)
    Worlds: Moonlight Falls, Animal city
    Not Active Job: Psychiatrist

University Life:
    Life Stages: College Student
    Worlds: Rainy Plains, Snowy flats, and University Village
    Vacation Worlds: Simcun(based on Cancun), and Llamabu(based on Malibu, the Canadian Ski resort, Not Malibu, Calif.)
    Weather: Snow, Rain, Sunny, Windy, Cloudy, Foggy, Thunder and Lightning Storm, and Sandstorm
    Lots: University(college students), Community College(College Students), Graduate School(young adults, adults, and elders
    Schools Already In Game: University of Snowy Flats, Rainy Plains University, Newcrest Community College, University Village Grad School, and University Village University

Seasons:
    Sims: Reindeer, Red-Nosed reindeer, New Year's Pixie
    Life Forms Wheelchair Sim(in a respectful way, of course), Jack-o-lantern headed sims, Cupid sims(fully clothed, and normal sized. A tiny winged sim flying around in just a diaper seems weird), Santa, Mrs. Claus, Elf, and leprechaun.
    Holidays: New Year's Eve, New Year's day, Heart Day, Leap Day, Shamrock day(Sims: wear a Shamrock hat, or a leprechaun will come and pinch you!), April Sim's Day, Bunny Day, May Day, Cinco de Sims, Mother's Day, Last Day of School, Father's Day, Maple leaf Day, Red White And Blue Day, August Fireworks Saturdays, First Day Of School, Sim Labor Day, Grandparents Day, Happy Sim Day, Leaf Pile Jumping Day, Trick'r'treat Day, Turkey Day, Menorah Week, Merry Sim-stmas, Boxing Day, and Simzaa
    Special Days: Pet Day, Friend Day, Family Day, Winter Solstice, Vernal(spring) Equinox, Summer Solstice, Autumnal Equinox, WooHoo Day, and Earth Day

And That's All! For Now...
    Post edited by John Doe on
  • John DoeJohn Doe Posts: 71 Member
    edited August 2015
    @John Doe said:
    Expansion Ideas:
    Supernatural:
    Life Forms: Witch(female)/Warlock(male), Ghost(because they still don't have this option in create a sim), Vampire, Werewolf(male)/Wifewolf(female)/Werewolf pup(child, baby, and, if they add them, toddler and preteen), zombie(the nice kind), genie, fairy, mermaid(female)/merman(male), werecat, Weredogs, and god(male)/goddess(female)
    World: Screamsville
    Vacation World: Spooky Harbor
    Emotions: Scared and Surprised
    Active Jobs: Ghost Hunter, Lycanthrope Tamer, and Spooker
    Lots: Haunted Restaurant

Meet The Family:
    Life Stages: Toddlers and Preteens
    Life Forms: Angel
    World: Social City
    Vacation World: Alaska Lake
    Emotions: Shock(comes after very surprised. Shock is an emotion that can kill your sims) and confused
    Active Jobs: Babysitter (teens), Work from home, and maid
    Lots: Daycare(babies), preschool(toddlers), Elementary school(children), Middle School(Preteens), and High school(teens)

Pets:
    Sims: Dogs, Cats, Horses, Bunnies, Ferret, Hamster, and Guinea Pig
    Life Forms: Ghost(pet), Vampire(dog/cat), Zombie(dog/cat)
    Worlds: Galaxy Needle City(which is, of course, based on Seattle, and has a Space Needle type building called the Galaxy Needle, a lot Sims and Pets can visit, but is un-editable), and Park Town
    Vacation Worlds: Mount SimSim and Dog River
    Emotions: Excited and Giddy
    Active Jobs: Dog Walker, Dog and Cat Trainer
    Lots: Pet park, Hotel, Restaurant, Bakery, Horse trail, Movie Theater, and Kennel

Sim...Or Unsim?:
    Life forms: Werebunny, Werecoyote, Wererat, and Animorpher(A Sim that can turn into a wolf, rat, coyote, bunny, dog, cat, horse, ferret, hamster, guinea pig, turtle, snake, or dolphin at will)
    Worlds: Moonlight Falls, Animal city
    Not Active Job: Psychiatrist

University Life:
    Life Stages: College Student
    Worlds: Rainy Plains, Snowy flats, and University Village
    Vacation Worlds: Simcun(based on Cancun), and Llamabu(based on Malibu, the Canadian Ski resort, Not Malibu, Calif.)
    Weather: Snow, Rain, Sunny, Windy, Cloudy, Foggy, Thunder and Lightning Storm, and Sandstorm
    Lots: University(college students), Community College(College Students), Graduate School(young adults, adults, and elders
    Schools Already In Game: University of Snowy Flats, Rainy Plains University, Newcrest Community College, University Village Grad School, and University Village University

Seasons:
    Sims: Reindeer, Red-Nosed reindeer, New Year's Pixie
    Life Forms: Wheelchair Sim(in a respectful way, of course), Jack-o-lantern headed Sims, Winged Cupid Sims(fully clothed, and normal sized. A tiny winged sim flying around in just a diaper seems weird), Santa, Mrs. Claus, Elf, and leprechaun.
    Emotions: Greedy, Nervous, and Anxious(Anxious happens when a sim is nervous and excited at the same time. then comes very anxious and then extremely anxious, an emotion that will kill your sim)
    Holidays: New Year's Eve, New Year's day, Groundhog's Day, Heart Day, Leap Day, Shamrock day(Sims: wear a Shamrock hat, or a leprechaun will come and pinch you!), April Sim's Day, Bunny Day, Earth Day, May Day, Cinco de Sims, Last Day of School, Maple leaf Day, Red White And Blue Day, August Fireworks Saturdays, First Day Of School, Sim Labor Day, Leaf Pile Jumping Day, Trick'r'treat Day, Turkey Day, Menorah Week, Merry Sim-stmas, Boxing Day, and Simzaa
    Special Days: Happy Sim Day, Pet Day, Friend Day, Family Day, Winter Solstice, Vernal(spring) Equinox, Summer Solstice, Autumnal Equinox, and WooHoo Day

And That's All! For Now...
    Edited: there were typos, including a weird one that changed "Spooky" to "plum"
    Post edited by John Doe on
  • LalaLowLalaLow Posts: 2 New Member
    I love everyone's ideas!!! I've read them all and most of them are very very doable I would think...

One thing about the sims 4...I appreciate the new depth to our sims...but I feel like the world and ease of playing has taken a step back...the reasons I loved the sims 3 over the sims 2 was the time it took to load everything....and I could change the colors of everything....I feel like we totally skipped all the advancements in the sims 3 and have reverted back to sim 2 land...but we have gone to the original sims without toddlers...you can't give us something in the base game for two versions and not give it to us in the latest version without expecting MAJOR negative feedback...the positive new and flashy developments will be overshadowed and lose their glamour..

On Supernatural expansion pack:
    - love the ideas of angels and demons to incorporate as a life forms as well as the gods/goddesses
    - I know most of these posts have wishes for different weres...but maybe narrow them down to about 3 major ones...like wolf, a large cat type,....and maybe a bear or something.
    - it would be very cool to have a Halloween town were its Halloween everyday of the year.
    - it was cool how there were zombies in the sims 3....but I didn't like how they destroyed everything and the only way we could protect our stuff was a fence and a peashooter.... if we have a zombie attack we should have an interaction where our sims can defeat them...
    -more cool supernatural plants would be cool
    -an alchemist career

On Seasons:
    - would love to set how long each lasts as we did in the sims 3
    - would love for the kids to have spring break, fall break, Christmas break. summer break from school
    - more vacation spots
    - love the holidays, wish we could have them more in depth..
    - would love to be able to make a greenhouse without having to move all my plants in buy/build mode after I've planted them all
    - I would like to make my own pond or be able to put fish that we have caught from their ponds into our fountains

On Generations:
    - would really love toddlers back, there are so many interactions possible and they were such a major part of the game for the last two versions...
    - boarding school is cool, but you never see your kid unless u pull them out and they never age if you have the age-up off...if have boarding school, they should have breaks were they come home, or make them come home on weekends.
    - would love more games to play, like a baseball, football, darts, board games where you could pull them out like a toy and put it back in a chest, basketball games, games that they family can play together other than using the card table...
    - more school functions, prom, football homecoming...
    - maybe have where they kids could play a sport and the family could go watch them play
    - I love the idea of a family reunion party option
    - want the option to kiss our kids goodnight or tuck the kids in...
    - pool games!!! marco polo, or water basketball....more interactions when playing in the pool... also splashing should not be seen as negative but playful...unless angry of course (angry splash or something).
    - loved the idea to pick how long it takes to age-up each generation!!!

Pets/Farm:
    I absolutely love the ideas about farms, pets and zoos...
    - a Vet career, dog walker (teen), Dog/ Cat trainer, Farmer
    - I wish we could have a profession option like in the sims 3... I like growing plants and have my person make there living as that, but my sims is considered unemployed...
    - I love the idea of having interactive farm animals, in the sims 3 when we got the chicken coop and the milkshed option, we really didn't need eggs and milk to make anything... maybe incorporate the need for these items in some of the recipes, like scrambled eggs, cakes and make them cheaper to make or if you have everything $0...
    - love the idea of pet careers!!! especially if you have trained them to do everything...
    -goats to get cheese, cows to get milk, chickens and ducks to get eggs (have the different ones to be used in different recipes), pigs for bacon, sheep to get wool (maybe incorporate clothes one can only get when they make them themselves)

I'm sure we can all think of more great upgrades to the game we all love!!!!!
  • LalaLowLalaLow Posts: 2 New Member
    oh one thing I forgot....if we have different seasons...sighting for wildlife should be different!!!
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    @John Doe We aren't allowed to ask for anything remotly disabled. The EA/Sims tea consider it a form of lobbying. Also It wouldn't be right just having a wheelchair sim as a 'token' sim unless we had blind/deaf sims as well.
    6adMCGP.gif
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top