Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I spott a Squeaky clean wish list – nomination game

Comments

• anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    @adamzaid thank you for takeing part, yes the thread is old, but only reason it hasn't been active is that I was sick and lost my dog... no reason to make a new when rules would just be the same... heck all of first post would be the same.
    I hope some one soon check and back up your nomination.
    and that you visit the thread with a nomination now and then.
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    anettesb wrote: »
    @adamzaid thank you for takeing part, yes the thread is old, but only reason it hasn't been active is that I was sick and lost my dog... no reason to make a new when rules would just be the same... heck all of first post would be the same.

oh i am sorry for that i hope your dog becomes better @anettesb
  • TamaekTamaek Posts: 440 Member
    I'm so terribly sorry about your dog, @anettesb. I understand all too well how that feels having lost 2 cats in my life much too soon (one to cancer and one to poison). My condolences.

Concerning @adamzaid's nomination there are a few items on the list that are also included in the Brunch at the Old Mill set that I saw. It is mostly clean however, wouldn't take much to fix that right up.

I nominate asfastr's wishlist as clean.
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!
    Tamaek wrote: »
    I'm so terribly sorry about your dog, @anettesb. I understand all too well how that feels having lost 2 cats in my life much too soon (one to cancer and one to poison). My condolences.

Concerning @adamzaid's nomination there are a few items on the list that are also included in the Brunch at the Old Mill set that I saw. It is mostly clean however, wouldn't take much to fix that right up.

I nominate asfastr's wishlist as clean.

thank you @Tamaek

just to make it easy to find and read... for future times... try to have backups (or in this case "nop not all clean") as a qoute of the original post
    and make your ovn nominations in your own post

becouse IF the thread takes of again things can be forgotten(not seen) if not done that way
    hope you understand.

that said :cookie: for telling why it isn't all clean
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    adamzaid wrote: »

she didn't become better, she died
    edited September 2016

oh what you made me tear :'( thats sad i am sorry :( and i hope you feel better soon

oh what you made me tear :'( thats sad i am sorry :( and i hope you feel better soon

sorry didn't wanted to make you cry... she died this winther... I got a new puppy now...
    but her death and me being sick is why I been gone...

sorry didn't wanted to make you cry... she died this winther... I got a new puppy now...

oh i really wish you become better god bless you and your dog

I am better... it is allways up and down

well then okay i have to go but stay healthy and happy always :)

well then okay i have to go but stay healthy and happy always :)

I try

have a nice day
  • TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    @anettesb thank you for the gifts I haven't been able to get on the Internet for a week so that's why I took so long to get back to you! So I come back and thanks to you and others I now own the store!
    Teanias wrote: »
    @anettesb thank you for the gifts I haven't been able to get on the Internet for a week so that's why I took so long to get back to you! So I come back and thanks to you and others I now own the store!

your welcome

maybe you can help find new "victems" who still play sims3
  • TamaekTamaek Posts: 440 Member
    Sorry, @anettesb, I will do it the right way next time. I understand why you have the system in place. Looking at the earlier posts if this thing does blast off again it could be pretty confusing. And thanks for the cookie! ^_^
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!
  • TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    @anettesb Oh I plan to find a lot of victims for both here and the gifting directory! :)
    Sorry, @anettesb, I will do it the right way next time. I understand why you have the system in place. Looking at the earlier posts if this thing does blast off again it could be pretty confusing. And thanks for the cookie! ^_^

thank you
    Teanias wrote: »
    @anettesb Oh I plan to find a lot of victims for both here and the gifting directory! :)

party time...
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member

I agree that this wishlist is clean.

Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

KleineMuff wrote: »

I agree that this wishlist is clean.

and it had my favorit springride on it :wink:

@asfastr gifted
  • AsfastrAsfastr Posts: 80 Member
    Thank you for the gift, @anettesb, and thanks to @Tamaek for nominating me ^^
    Asfastr wrote: »
    Thank you for the gift, @anettesb, and thanks to @Tamaek for nominating me ^^

your welcome
  • CoolBlueJay902CoolBlueJay902 Posts: 491 Member
    Hi, everyone! It's been a while since I nominated someone, so I did a bit of surfing around the Sims 3 website and I found someone whose wishlist is clean.

I believe this person have a clean wish list: RubyTargaryen
    Link to wish list: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=RubyTargaryen

Please do note that RubyTargaryen doesn't have an account on the forums. Even if we do know she have an account on the forums, I don't know what's her username... But I do know that she's playing Sims 3 as the proof is all there on her page.
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,995 Member
    edited October 2016
    Hi, everyone! It's been a while since I nominated someone, so I did a bit of surfing around the Sims 3 website and I found someone whose wishlist is clean.

I believe this person have a clean wish list: RubyTargaryen
    Link to wish list: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=RubyTargaryen

Please do note that RubyTargaryen doesn't have an account on the forums. Even if we do know she have an account on the forums, I don't know what's her username... But I do know that she's playing Sims 3 as the proof is all there on her page.

Clean (I could not check Ruby's My Page as I am getting http 500 error opening any "My Page".)

ETA - Ruby is definitely active. She uploaded items to her studio today.
    Post edited by Me1620 on
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,995 Member
    @anettesb - It has been a while since I had been on the thread. I am glad to see you are back. I am sorry to hear that you lost your beloved pet. I also wish you perfect health from now on.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet