Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Murder Mystery Challenge

br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
Back Story:

Without meaning to, you caused a guy at a house party to die (you can decide how it happened). Nobody saw you do it and you know that it was on accident but the other party guests don't. They assume it was on purpose they said that whoever did it would be sorry... Luckily for you, one of the guests who were at the party said that he/she wanted to deal with the situation him/her self so you felt relieved that the police weren't going to solve it... But the other guests agreed.

Objective:

To not go to jail or be killed by the others, you must kill them all one by one and escape the house.

Rules:

You can make your murderer look however you want and have whatever traits you want. The guests are the same.

For the house, you must have 3 rooms (4 rooms if you're doing the base game way of this challenge *the 4th room will be the room with nothing in it at all, no stairs, no door or anything so the victim will starve*) a kitchen and a living room joint together, a bedroom with the beds of the amount of guests you're having (include your murderer's bed) and the bathroom.

You can only murder someone when they are alone or else you'll be caught. If you are murdering someone and you are caught by someone walking back into the room, you have failed the challenge.

You cannot kill two sims if they are alone in the same room together. That'll make the challenge way too easy.

You cannot kill sims in the bathroom.

You aren't allowed to control the other guests unless they've glitched into something or someone. Only the murderer can be controlled.

You can use motherlode or any other money cheat since the objective of the game has nothing to do with money.

Choose one person from the guest list - that one person is the one that locked everyone in so he/she could get to the bottom of the murder. He/she has to be murdered last so you can get the key and escape.

Just try not to let any of the guests or your murderer get pregnant... I know how tempting it is.

You are allowed to use any mod you want.

No supernaturals... I don't know about a genie for the murderer... it's up to you.

You can tweak the rules for this mod for your liking. I'm not going to be stood there, next to your door with a sign saying "Play by the rules!" because that'd be creepy.

How to murder them:

You can do it the modded way or the normal base game way. Personally, I'd do it the modded way but some people might not like to install mods but might like the sound of this challenge so... Here's how you can murder both ways!

Modded Way:

Get a mod that allows your sim to kill others and use that( I recommend dexter or the weapons system). It's as simple as that. If you do not know how to install mods, look on youtube for some tutorials for it. I highly recommend Jessamica92 for the tutorial.

Base game way:

1. Enable moveobjects on.
2. Instead of doing 3 rooms, do 4 rooms (you can do a basement or a small room) and put nothing in it. Not even a door or a window.
3. When a sim is alone in a room, your murderer can go and interact with the person (in any way but not trying for a baby or woohoo.) and that'll class as the murderer killing that sim (if you want, you can be imaginative and think about how the sim could've died and put how they died on their gravestone when they starve)
4. After the murderer has done with interacting with the sim, move him/her into the small room. That person is classed as dead and will soon starve.

A little tip: Try and do a quick interaction so your murderer wont get caught.

Okay guys, if you think I should add a certain rule or you're confused or you want to give this challenge feedback, go ahead. I honestly don't mind

I'm not a big fan of scores on challenges so if you want, you can make up your own score thing and post it on here if you'd like.

You can post what your murderers have been getting up to on here as well.

-BR560
Br560.
Playing the sims since 2012
Post edited by br560 on

Comments

• Options
    Going to give this a mini bump so it'll go somewhere :wink:
    Br560.
  • Options
    Bump
    This isn't going anywhere.
    Br560.
  • Options
    CreamierThanMamiCreamierThanMami Posts: 684 Member
    Sounds pretty cool.
    Fotor0510194637_zps0hyuxnv8.jpg
    If you like my story, contributions to my wishlist are appreciated!
  • Options
    Sounds pretty cool.

Br560.
  • Options
    Another bump... I think I'm allowed to do another bump I don't know...
    Br560.
  • Options
    SimLover48702SimLover48702 Posts: 153 Member
    It sound super fun and interesting. I'll have to add it to my list of challenges I'm making :)
    tumblr_mub46s5VJ51so0aeto1_500.gif
  • Options
    It sound super fun and interesting. I'll have to add it to my list of challenges I'm making :)

Thank you :D

Sorry for the late reply
    Br560.
  • Options
    LupawolfLupawolf Posts: 1 New Member
    Just got the base game on PS4. Think I’ll try this :)
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I did your challenge and it was really fun! I ended up being able to kill everyone in one day without being caught so I was proud of that.