Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Building a Grocery Store

So I cleared out one of the shops in the new neighborhood and decided to put a grocery store in it instead. I'm still not completely satisfied because I can't set up shelves the way I would prefer. I have seen some mods out there that allow you to put more slots on things or slots where there aren't any-but I really don't want to have to mod it up to make this look the way I want.

So I finally got everything set up and I thought that I would be able to stock via the buy debug cheat. Not so. Now, I have to have my sim go out and gather or grow enough harvestables to fill the refrigerators. Fish enough fish to fill the display case and if I want baked goods in my grocery store she (Bella Goth) is going to need to up her baking skill too?

Am I making this more difficult than it is or is this really how it's done? Suggestions?

Comments

• AJroxs18AJroxs18 Posts: 311 Member
    This sounds like a good idea. I think you're doing everything right. But maybe you could cook like mac and cheese and have like a frozen foods aisle?
    >>>:Follow me on Origin and follow on the Gallery: @ AJroxs18:<<<
  • shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    aj_4182 wrote: »
    This sounds like a good idea. I think you're doing everything right. But maybe you could cook like mac and cheese and have like a frozen foods aisle?

This is a great idea, I will give it a try :) thank you!
  • rockrat2459rockrat2459 Posts: 9 New Member
    you can clone anything you have put on your shelf once its sold so you only need 1 org. examp: if you want to stock 3 mac n cheese place 3 mac and cheese and after they sell you can restock w/out making new ones. the cloned restocks are one quality lev. lower then the org. one