Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dance Floors?

I was wondering if anyone could tell me the differences (if there are any) between the dance floors that come with Late Night and the Stiff as a Board Dance Floor from the store? Also what sizes do they come in?

I bought LN a while back, but haven't installed it yet. I'm close to owning the store and have been waiting until then to do a clean install. But I'm working on a build that I want to do a "party room" sort of thing in. I'm starting to reconsider installing it now, but my game already has ridiculously long load times, so I have to balance that with how useful the included items would be for me. Whether or not I could use the dance floors for this build could tip the scales and convince me to install it, so I was hoping to get a little information on them.

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited April 2015
    The main difference is the one that comes with late night come in three different sizes, while the Stiff as a Board is only one size. The second one is with the one in LN they will dance on it, while the other one there are only certain dance moves they will do on it. The one from LN won't do any of that. There is a small, med., and large size dance floor with Late Night. These are definitely are not the same. If you install Late Night you will get a dance called Club Dance. I don't recommend placing the Stiff as a Board dance floor in a night club.

Stiff as a Board. (The music is from Island Paradise)
    https://youtu.be/6IKjB6_UeoA

Club Dancing.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY-AGENPt34
  • KaytayRoallKaytayRoall Posts: 923 Member
    Thanks so much for the info and videos, @LaBlue0314! I was starting to think the question was just going to have to go unanswered. Fortunately, this is just in time as I'm probably uploading the lot tomorrow. It is actually a residential build, but designed for hosting parties. From what you've said, it sounds like the Late Night dance floors are what I want.