Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

can i play sims 3 dlcs together as one.

I want to start a game on sims 3 as a teen go to university then move into the city and become a celebrity with the night life, start a band or something and become a star with the show time one. Then go on holiday for a few weeks with the paradise one then retire and move into the suburbs and create a animal farm and have a family with the generations dlc. Is this possible cause i won't bother getting the game otherwise

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    The expansion packs are not separate games. Each one "expands" your base game by adding the extra content they offer. So yes, they are all in one but as I explained in your other thread it's not really possible to do a few of these things without some mods added in. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    next question is do you have a computer that can play all the eps you want especially pets? what are your computer specs? You need a good video card especially for pets.

windows key + R Key in the run box typed DxDiag hit ok let it load and save a copy to desktop. Copy and paste the whole report here. This will take you several posts so post the report in sections thanks