Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited October 2017
    Now sims can run in another way faster. I saw this so much time in San Myshuno & my child ran in this way today. I didn't know this and I love it! (It's not the way vampires run).
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Apparently squeamish sims get an uncomfortable moodlet about an icky environment even if the fish in the tank are fresh. I tested this with an entire family and only the squeamish sim had the moodlet.
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Who ya gonna call when you're feeling blue?
    The sadness hotline, that's who!

S0J2blj.jpg
  • Options
    wavveswavves Posts: 10,730 Member
    i didn't know that there were options to "remember common interests" and "rekindle the romance" with exes!
    MmdeDM0.jpg
    3x1Bhmq.gif
    origin ID: wavvys
  • Options
    BethTS4BethTS4 Posts: 111 Member
    I'm sure all of these are already mentioned, but here's what I discovered so far:

- If you go to another Sim's house and start cooking they'll ask you to stop and get angry. (I just wanted to be nice but they kicked out my Sim lol) Also, if you try to shower they'll interrupt you. The story of my homeless Sim's life.
    - Sims with the foodie trait will get bad moodlets if they eat something cheap from a food stand.
    - If you compliment your employee at your restaurant they'll start to walk like champions lol. I find it pretty funny.

Also, this is my new favorite thread! Love it!
    NGNB-8EuRwCJ0he-_czY2g.png
  • Options
    Oh and apparently you can ask a sim to be just friends. Never tried it tho. :smiley:
  • Options
    If you travel to Forgotten Grotto, you can not only find cowplant seeds while fishing but Health Potion too! I just caught two. :D
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited October 2017
    When a sim have the kleptoman trait, he can improve his malice skill to rob better things.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    For those of you who play rotationally, if you see a sim you are going to rotate to in a job, leave them in it and their skill will grow.

For example, Eric Lewis and his wife Alice were massage therapists in my game. When I rotated to them for the first time, they both lost their jobs but both had level 9 wellness skill.
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    If you lock your bedroom doors and a vampire breaks into your house, you can watch them loop this animation for the whole night outside your door because they can't get to you hehehe

6f2e7ab6c7c685d9e96560b4b74c574e.gif

The music sting for when they're "about" to get your sim also plays on repeat too.

Of course they'll leave when the night's over, though. :joy:
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    I just realized that if I make a pot of tea, I can stop my sim from drinking the cup and he will place it in the fridge. I do this for all the cups so I have days of instant focus (or whatever benefit you get from the tea) instead of a spoiled pot of tea. Yay for iced tea!
    Blasphemy. It's hot tea or nothing! >:U

(That's a neat trick, though!)

I'm drinking a big ol' glass of iced tea right now!
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Sims wont do dishes? No problem!

*Go to build mode
    *Delete them with the sledgehammer tool.

No more dishes!
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    I know it's weird that I just noticed this: If a cowplant eats and splits out a Sim, you can milk it, and you'll get a potion with that Sim's moodlet. I just drank my own happiness potion. :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    AnkiieAnkiie Posts: 16 Member
    I only discovered yesterday that you can change a sims feet size :smiley: I was making a Geishasim, so that came in handy
  • Options
    > @musicislife416 said:
    > EIisabetta wrote: »
    >
    > Prink34320 wrote: »
    >
    > I've noticed that Sims don't poop, Male Sims only sit down on the toilets to pee.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Apparently you've never sent an angry sim to use the toilet.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Probably my favorite thing ever: The angry poo. :D

The first time I saw that! :smiley:
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Ankiie wrote: »
    I only discovered yesterday that you can change a sims feet size :smiley: I was making a Geishasim, so that came in handy

Foot size is also genetic :wink:
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Children who play in jets in a bath can bring out toys.
    XjFppc6.png

(additional censor added by me, as i have a no censor mod :))
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    I'm doing a rags to riches sort of challenge with my Vampire who's unemployed. She just went from a fledgling vampire to a minor vampire and got a text asking if she wants to celebrate her promotion. She doesn't have a job, so it must be referring to her rank promotion? Pretty neat.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    SodaGnomeSodaGnome Posts: 154 Member
    You can zoom the camera to any computer and buy fireworks. You can then use them anywhere you want outside or inside. If you use them inside, you will start fires and often your sims catch on fire too. House sprinklers will normally put out the fires, however, if you have some house from the gallery with no sprinklers, the sims will die a lot.

You can keep talking to vampires until they burn up in the sun.

The same bushes that sims can woohoo in are also used by sims to go to the bathroom if they can't wait. One time a sim relieved herself in a bush then invited another sim into the same bush for woohoo.
  • Options
    SodaGnomeSodaGnome Posts: 154 Member
    You can have some input on what sims are coming into your game by putting who you want in "unplayed" sims. Often that's where new spawned sims come from.
  • Options
    aujinehaujineh Posts: 454 Member
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    That first one is pretty awesome, I've always wanted that in Sims. I just wish sims could cuddle and not have a separation between them, it feels so cold.

Me too just like in sims 3
  • Options
    aujinehaujineh Posts: 454 Member
    edited October 2017
    I recently discovered that your Scientist sim can fulfill the collectibles requirement while at work by just harvesting one plant. I used to waste time digging up collectibles.

Also, did you know that sometimes if your sim swan dives or any dive from the platform, they could lose their clothes and feel embarrassed?

And slob sims can secretly relieve their bladder in the pool and get a moodlet from it.
  • Options
    I laughed my 🐸🐸🐸🐸 off yesterday: I had noisy neighbours (he was woohooing too loud), so I want to knock on the door. This guy (adult male) came out and wore a maid costume, so freaky things going on in there xD
  • Options
    PrincessMeow3349PrincessMeow3349 Posts: 86 Member
    As I am new to the forums I did not know where to ask this. As a newbie, do I have to have a certain number of posts or something else before I can start a discussion?
  • Options
    dragonkiwiidragonkiwii Posts: 124 Member
    Thanks!
    i like anime and stuff

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top