Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Master of the Games- An Interactive Reality Show- On Hold Until Summertime

x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
Welcome to another interactive reality show. For those who don't know what that is, it's basically a reality show with your sims in it and you get to decide your sim's fate in the game. In this show, a group of strangers came into a mansion for what seems as if for a dinner. However, things do not go accordingly to plan as people are somehow mysteriously dying in the house. Who is it to blame? The Master of the Games.

The Master of the Games is somebody who plays games with you in hopes that he or she can outsmart you. If you are able to do these games successfully, then your sim will walk out of the house as a millionaire (aka having one thousand simpoints). Failure to do so, then your sim will die. What are these games you asked?

The first game is a Riddle game. Everybody shall play in the Riddle game and when somebody wins, they shall win themselves a riddle in which if you answer the riddle correctly, then you shall earn yourself a hint on who the Master of the Games. Answer it wrong though and you could be misled through the whole entire game. Whatever you do to the riddle is up to you as you can share it with others or keep it to yourself.

The second game is an Immunity game. This is self-explanatory as winning the Immunity game means you would not be killed off during this round of the game. However, once a certain point in the game is reached, then there will be no more immunity challenges.

The third game is a quiz. Everything in the quiz is related to the Master of the Games and his or her density. The bottom two will be notified by the Master of the Games and he or she will pick somebody to die from the bottom two. A possible tie-breaker question will be asked if needed and nobody will know the correct answers and if a tie-breaker question will be needed. The winner of the immunity does not have to worry about taking the quiz though.

Alliances are highly advised as you are likely to not win every single Riddle game which is the only way to know who the Master of the Games (unless you count what the real-life contestants say in the forums/through e-mail) as I won't post any subtle hints in the episodes. However, be careful as you could of align yourself with the Master of the Games.

The Master of the Games wants to keep his or her idenity a secret. Why? Because everytime his or her name does not get written down in a quiz, then he or she will earn themselves 50,000 dollars per quiz (aka 50 points per quiz). That is up to 400 points. So, he or she will probably wants his or her identity to be kept a secret.
BTW, call me Jake.
Post edited by x_MG_x on

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Rules

I have decided to add some rules for the competition. These are some reasonable rules in my opinion as I am not asking you to do something extreme. Be sure to follow them.

1. Don't be mean to other simmers on this thread. It doesn't matter if you are on opposite sides of this game or your sims ended up hating each other.
    2. If it has been more than a week since I sent out something, then I will have a deadline set-up. I will be lenient on deadlines though but if something is taking too long to be set-out, then I will set-up a deadline of sorts. If you turn in past the deadline, then you would of received a disqualification. If you received three disqualifications, then I force-eliminate you from this show (unless it is a quiz then you would been force-eliminated already). Even if you decide that you don't want to compete in it and told me about it, it would of been something and something is better than nothing.
    3. Don't be a sore loser or a sore winner.
    4. Do not cheat.
    5. If you need to drop-out then please e-mail me about it and not post it on the thread. It would kinda be anti-climatic if you drop-out by posting it on thread. The only exception is if you have some sort of freak incident where you ended up having to drop-out of every single reality show because of that freak incident (like M13 did).
    6. If you are going on vacation soon, then at least somehow tell me about it so that you won't have to worry about getting dqs.
    7. Lurkers/eliminated people can not have any impact on the game what so ever. They can still post but they can't say anything that would of impacted the game. This is includes suspicions of who is the Master of the Games, stating anything on how certain contestants should handle certain competitions, and critiquing on how certain decisions should be made.
    8. Don't forget to have fun.
    Post edited by x_MG_x on
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Reserved
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Application:

Notes:

1. Don't sign-up if you think you are gonna be extremely busy and won't be active 90% of the time

2. You must E-MAIL me your application. This in order for me to know your e-mail address and for to prevent other people from knowing private information. My e-mail address can be found in the About Me section here- http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/x_MG_x. YOU DO NOT NEED TO FRIEND CODE ME IN ORDER TO FIND MY E-MAIL ADDRESS. Just hover my mouse over where it says "About Me" and you will be done. If you are not comfortable with sharing your e-mail address to anybody, then do not sign-up. I understand that this site has private messages but some of the stuff I need to send-out I have to contact everyone and you can only reply to it by e-mailling me and nobody else unless of course you press the Reply All button by accident (*cough*Skelda*cough*). Considering once you send something through a group PM, everybody in the group will get it, it will kinda be a hassle to pm 10 different people the same thing. If you post your application here, then your application will be rejected and you will be forced to submit a different sim.

3. If you ask for a reservation, then please note that if you take too long to sign-up, then your reservation will be dropped.

4. The reason why I made a biography optional is that a lot of times, my sims don’t really come with biographies. I know for a fact a bunch of simmers have sims with really unique biographies so I made a biography feature in case you are one of those simmers that have sims with a big biography but I made it optional in case you are like me and don’t have really have sims with a big biography.

5. With custom content, do NOT have anything from the Sims Resource or Peggysims. If you have any content from those two sites, then your sim will be given a different hair/outfit/make-up/whatever custom content your sim may have. If your sim has only has transferrable custom content, then just say that it is transferrable. If your sim has zero custom content, then just say none. I will be checking with Custard to see if your sim has any bad custom content. Also, NO PAID CC. I don't want to paid for something as I want my cc files to be free (the Sims Store MAY be an exception but don't give me a sim with hundreds of store content). And if you can't find a certain cc file, then go on a CC hunt, ask a WCIF? question, or remake the sim without the cc file. I do not want to go on a cc hunt just to find out what your sim is wearing.

6. Having ten spots in the sign-ups sheet does not mean that the sign-ups are closed. I will extend it longer in case anybody else wants to join.

7. I have all the expansion packs except for Showtime, Seasons, and Into The Future. I have zero stuff packs though.

Now, that's enough talking. Let's get to the actual application.

Your Username:
    The Name You Preferred To Be Called By In The Forums (for example, just call me Jake)-
    Your Timezone:
    Your Sim's Name:
    Custom Content Links (See Note Five)
    Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs That You Have:
    Current Job Your Sim Has (does not have to be a job in sims):
    Country Your Sims Lives In (has to be a real world country)
    Is your sim into men, women, or both?:
    Will you not mind if your sim was put in a romantic relationship with another sim in the house?
    Personality Description:
    Biography (optional/see note four):
    The Introduction You Will Like Your Sim To Give (be sure to write in first person for this one):
    Do you want to be the Master of the Games or not? (This will not affect the decision as it shall be randomized):
    On a scale of one to ten, how good your sim is at lying?

Sign-ups

Females:
    1. Ninja (Reservation)
    2. Alleen (Reservation)
    3. Vul (Reservation)
    4. Turner (Reservation)

Males:
    1. Cleese by Cake/Draken
    2. Haylo (Reservation)
    Post edited by x_MG_x on
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Competitions and Other Stuff

In the event of when I need to post the competition on the forums, I shall post it here. Same thing is when something else I needed to say here. Whatever if it is something that is not needed to be posted here, then it will sent by e-mail.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Okay I gotten impatient and wanted to post my new reality show here.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    cool reserve me a female spot please
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Female please ;)
  • Options
    worldofdrakanworldofdrakan Posts: 329 Member
    Just sent in my app! :blush:
  • Options
    Hello to the first sim this season.

Also, the Master of the Games will be randomized in order to have fair game as I won't choose him or her based on how well I think they will do as the Master of the Games or something like that.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    worldofdrakanworldofdrakan Posts: 329 Member
    ...Cheese? XD It's Cleese.
  • Options

Sorry I misread it as Cheese. I probably shall make a reference about that in the first episode.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Btw, are deaths in this game Deaths or 'Deaths'? Locomotive deaths or Whodunnit deaths?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Btw, are deaths in this game Deaths or 'Deaths'? Locomotive deaths or Whodunnit deaths?

What do you mean by that?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited April 2015
    Ooh, this looks like fun! I've been looking forward to your new show. :smiley:

Reserve me for female, please.
  • Options
    x_MG_x wrote: »

What do you mean by that?

Are you portraying the deaths as actual deaths (Like Smarties did with Locomotive), or is it more like fake deaths, like the Whodunnit show, is what he's asking.

Because if it's actual deaths, then the show should get increasingly dramatic and depressing as it goes on. If it's fake deaths, then the show wouldn't need to focus as much on the eliminated players (since they were only eliminated... they didn't actually die)
  • Options
    I probably lean more towards the Locomotive deaths. I understand that this show would probably get more depressing along the way but I don't want the characters seem to faking the deaths and try to act like the deaths are real.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    But if this was an actual reality show like in real life, the deaths will have to fake or else I will probably get in a lot of trouble.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    I'll take a male spot :P To even it out a bit :D

Normally I'd take a male spot, but unfortunately all of my male candidates have been overused, so now all I have to submit are females. :p

I have some ideas for new sims, but I'm not sure to make them Sims 3 or Sims 4 sims. How does everyone else decide on that?
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    I probably lean more towards the Locomotive deaths. I understand that this show would probably get more depressing along the way but I don't want the characters seem to faking the deaths and try to act like the deaths are real.

Alright, cool. Real deaths will bring in some juicy drama. >:)

And yeah I thought Whodunnit was really lame in that regard. I stopped watching after the second episode because I was too annoyed with the way they kept trying to pretend everything was real. It was just too awkwardly done. At least it served as a good example of what NOT to do.
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    What Turner said. ;)

And, what if we want to submit a characterfor whose story it is important that they're living in a Sim town instead of a real town?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    And, what if we want to submit a character for whose story it is important that they're living in a Sim town instead of a real town?

I would have to have an actual real world town. I can't say why but it has to be real town. I don't think somebody's story would have to be that important in order for them to live in a sims town.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options

Haha. :D

Yes Jake, you need to reference this in the premiere! :P
  • Options
    Does anybody else wants to sign-up?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    I sent some e-mails in hopes that some more people shall sign-up.

If we are able to get nine contestants and not ten, then I will just create a tenth fake contestant who will die in the first episode.
    BTW, call me Jake.