Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More to Pools

Legobatman3609Legobatman3609 Posts: 604 Member
edited April 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Hello Simmers! Pools were obviously added in a patch in November. However a lot of things were left out that I think should be added. Whether in a gamepack or in a free update

More interactions
* Kissing in a pool- We never have ever gotten the ability to kiss in a pool. I would love to be able to kiss and makeout in a pool
* Invite people into pool

New Items
* Diving Boards- It took a while to get these last time, and I don't understand why these weren't added in the patch.
* Water Slides- These were added with generations for S3, and they were pretty cool. I feel these would be cool to add
* Pool Bridge- I think it would be cool if you can put a bridge over a pool.
* Rafts for sims to lay on (Like in Sims 3 Seasons)
* Pool waterfalls

New things to do
* Marco Polo with other Sims
* Breath Holding Contests
* Pool games like water volleyball or basketball.
* Pool bar for sims to get drinks, and sit at the bar in the pool.

New Pranks
* Pull Sims legs under the water
* Put dye in the pool
* Flip over people's rafts
* Push people in pools

New Locations
* Water Parks

New Parties
* Pool Parties- Why wasn't this in the game/Update to begin with??

Any other ideas?
E0iRxce.png

Please EA
Post edited by Legobatman3609 on

Comments

• fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Pool games

large_pr_15.jpg

SW_shophero_poolgames.jpg

Toss-and-Spin.jpg

and marco polo of course
  • Legobatman3609Legobatman3609 Posts: 604 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    Pool games

large_pr_15.jpg

SW_shophero_poolgames.jpg

Toss-and-Spin.jpg

and marco polo of course

Great idea! :)
    E0iRxce.png

Please EA
  • joseiloaizachjoseiloaizach Posts: 298 Member
    I would also like to see this:

8195898410_00bd9abf0d_z.jpg

IPResortBlog8.jpg~original

0EME0000000PL5g.jpg
    SWB%2BBanner%2BForums.png

♦ Origin ID: joseiloaizach
    ♦ Blog: simwillbuild.blogspot.com
    ♦ Twitter: twitter.com/SimWillBuild
  • Baloshi2Baloshi2 Posts: 107 Member
    edited April 2015
    Water Parks, of course :
    19da2d61baa6cd91a9fb39ce3494336e.jpg
    a9af8c2518a0ac6cded1534d9dbd5abc.jpg

Swimming In The Ocean :
    1200.jpg?2552
    Ocean.jpg

And, when Pets returns :
    94588dd2ce40629312ab144ff323577d.jpg?itok=xSHmne3S

giphy.gif

Origin ID: Baloshi2
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I would love if and when pets return for cats and dogs to be able to swim in pools. I really would love to see more toys for pools like noodles and floaties. It would be so cute if toddlers returns for them to wear arm floaties. I want slides and diving boards to come back. It would be cool to have multiple depths for the pool. An attached hot tub would be nice as well. Diving for pool rings would be a cute interaction too.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • BellsBells Posts: 40 Member
    The bar idea and the inflatable cushions are AWESOME ideas! I also would like a tool where we can create Water Slides. Who wouldn't want to have a Wet n' Wild on their backyard? Or as a business?
    Good ideas everyone! :)
    E0iRxce.png

Please EA
  • NightheroNighthero Posts: 60 Member
    These are all awesome ideas!
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    What about adding a Swimming Skill so that Parents can teach their Children how to swim?
    If Pets return, they should be able to swim in pools as well.
    If a Sim is drowning, have an interaction where you can save them and perform CPR?
    Play with toys in pools.
    Awkward moments - Sims accidentally pee in the pool.
    Interactions for getting in the pool - getting pushed in, cannonball, dive, belly flop etc.
    Ability to woohoo in pool.
    Sims just relaxing at the edges of the pool, while possibly eating and drinking even.
    More interactions between Sims in pools.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
    Prink34320 wrote: »
    What about adding a Swimming Skill so that Parents can teach their Children how to swim?
    If a Sim is drowning, have an interaction where you can save them and perform CPR?
    Play with toys in pools.
    Interactions for getting in the pool - getting pushed in, cannonball, dive, belly flop etc.
    Sims just relaxing at the edges of the pool, while possibly eating and drinking even.

You can coach your kids in swimming already and those are great ideas!! Just click on your child when she/he's in the pool and select "coach swimming'
    DyFJE8G.jpg
    The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants
    Play with toys in pools.
    Sims do pee in pools. I checked before drowning one today. But I really like your ideas.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • WolfEyesWolfEyes Posts: 2,192 Member
    Just a few ideas...

NeighB_Dogswi_2023427.jpg
    collage.jpg
    dsu.jpg
    high_dive_big.jpg
    hurghada-all-inclusive-pools.jpg
    custom-volcanic-fire-pit-inground-swimming-pool-waterfall-ideas-nj.jpg
    pool-slides.jpg
    fun-backyard-natural-swimming-pool-waterfall-design-ideas-nj.jpg
    w2.jpg
    f399f97c-20c1-4220-bb03-341e70d284d7.jpg
    traditional-pool.jpg

ok I'll stop. ;)
    Sims 4 Simple Elegance

152511.gif

This is the truth.
    Mitakuye oyasin.
    To all my relations, keep dancing.
    Believe or you will not see.
    take0nme wrote: »
    Play with toys in pools.

You can coach your kids in swimming already and those are great ideas!! Just click on your child when she/he's in the pool and select "coach swimming'

Wow, I guess I still haven't discovered everything lol!
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
    Scobre wrote: »
    Play with toys in pools.
    Sims do pee in pools. I checked before drowning one today. But I really like your ideas.

Didn't know that lol, my Sims have never peed in the pool no matter how low their bladder was in past games so I didn't think it would happen in The Sims 4.

Didn't know that lol, my Sims have never peed in the pool no matter how low their bladder was in past games so I didn't think it would happen in The Sims 4.
    Yeah was a fun discovery I found today. You click on the Sim while they are in the pool and their bladder is ready to burst. Don't worry you don't see the color of the water change color during it.
  • ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,037 Member
    I also want those floats back from Sims 3 Seasons :smile:
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Hello Simmers! Pools were obviously added in a patch in November. However a lot of things were left out that I think should be added. Whether in a gamepack or in a free update

More interactions
    * Kissing in a pool- We never have ever gotten the ability to kiss in a pool. I would love to be able to kiss and makeout in a pool

New Items
    * Diving Boards- It took a while to get these last time, and I don't understand why these weren't added in the patch.
    * Water Slides- These were added with generations for S3, and they were pretty cool. I feel these would be cool to add
    * Rafts for sims to lay on

New things to do

Any other ideas?

Love all those and add pool waterfalls.

More interactions

New Items
    * Rafts for sims to lay on

New things to do

Any other ideas?

Love all those and add pool waterfalls.

Great idea!
    E0iRxce.png

Please EA
    I miss the pool waterfalls from Sims 3 Island Paradise. I really enjoyed those.
    And by the way when we get swimming in the ocean I"d also like the ability for sims to talk while in the ocean and kiss while in the ocean.
    Maybe have like a boat floatee where kids can pretend to be pirates? That would be so cute!!!!
  • seVenpeaceloVeseVenpeaceloVe Posts: 501 Member
    what about pool parties?! kids could have birthday parties with a pool. adults could have late night parties around the tiki bar.

its no fun for my single sim to build a pool and invite people over to swim and all they want to do is use up my internet and check their emails the whole time.
    free the sims!
    http://youtu.be/Bj7wOfUwHlo <<sims 2 dane cook creepy work guy. hilarious!
  • agent_bevagent_bev Posts: 1,313 Member
    I would love for pools to require maintenance so my sims can play Desperate Housewives and hire a poolboy :) In addition to all the awesome ideas here, I also want some pool related pranks like grab someone's leg in the pool, add dye to the pool so sims come out a funny color, or drain the pool and fill it with ball pit balls (how fun would that be to play in!)
  • SimonDarkensSimonDarkens Posts: 43 Member
    I want my sims to swim underwater. Now that would be cool. I am surprised that no one mentioned it. Giant fish tank from the superstar is also welcome to return back to the franchise.
    B)

I will be back.
    Another idea is to bring back the pool blueprints with different shaped premade pools. I also like the idea of having sims swim under water and also an underwater kiss would be great.