Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Supernatural??

Comments

• Options
    CarryOnMyWaywardSonsCarryOnMyWaywardSons Posts: 393 Member
    I want all the occults from TS3 Supernatural with hunting career where you hunt ghosts, werewolves, witches, etc., not just ghosts like TS3. Maybe hunting could be a hobby/skill so you could still be a writer or something? And whoever posted about reapers, angels, and demons, yes yes YES!

But I'd rather not have occults all over the place. It would be good if you had a 10% chance of encountering one at any given time and certain things about your Sim or certain objects could raise that chance to about 15% or 20%.
    mj4do4.gif
  • Options
    JerrelloJerrello Posts: 896 Member
    I want all the occults from TS3 Supernatural with hunting career where you hunt ghosts, werewolves, witches, etc., not just ghosts like TS3. Maybe hunting could be a hobby/skill so you could still be a writer or something? And whoever posted about reapers, angels, and demons, yes yes YES!

But I'd rather not have occults all over the place. It would be good if you had a 10% chance of encountering one at any given time and certain things about your Sim or certain objects could raise that chance to about 15% or 20%.

Yea I'd prefer if you saw them like 20% of the time because if they were that common they wouldn't feel as special. The sims 3 supernatural would have easily been my favorite Ep being that it's my play style but the occults were so non threatening and I hated the fact anyone could use an occult's powers through potions. They should have made the human sims more dependent on them for any type of magic aspect.
  • Options
    TarruviTarruvi Posts: 1,227 Member
    Could we have Wolf Ears and Tails available to Werewolves? The look of Werewolves could be limitless. :P
  • Options
    Dujuan2flyDujuan2fly Posts: 1 New Member
    Should we start a petition but like they should add more stuff like the supernatural tv series supernatural people and people who have powers and things like from teen wolf and hopefully mermaids bigfoot and maybe dragons XD
  • Options
    JerrelloJerrello Posts: 896 Member
    Ganapatiom wrote: »
    I've actually been holding off on buying Sims 4 until supernaturals come back. I hope it happens soon!

Was doing the same, but at the rate their releasing Ep's that could be a very....long time.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Jerrello wrote: »
    Ganapatiom wrote: »
    I've actually been holding off on buying Sims 4 until supernaturals come back. I hope it happens soon!

Was doing the same, but at the rate their releasing Ep's that could be a very....long time.

I was starting tho think maybe I should have done the same. But hopefully it's soon now, Hoping we'll see something supernatural end 2016, and throughout 2017.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    I'm starting to believe that the strange ghosts we have and aliens are going to be it this time. I'm fairly certain that if we would happen to get some supernaturals they defiantly aren't going to be the kind that a lot of us want.....they'll be the silly, smiley kind not the spooky, scary ones.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    Yinyanggirl1Yinyanggirl1 Posts: 2 New Member
    I love the idea, I have been playing the sims 3 supernatural, and I am really wanting to play the supernatural in the sims4. Hoping it comes out.
  • Options
    TarruviTarruvi Posts: 1,227 Member
    @PHOEBESMOM601

I hope they are Creepy this time around. Werewolves are the best if they are fairly creepy. :heart::heart::heart:

Like: "The Dashing Lord Lycan", from TS4 Spooky Stuff.
    nZJw8w1.jpg
    The hairy guy on the right. :heart:

Image from: http://m.imgur.com/nZJw8w1?r
  • Options
    blugar44blugar44 Posts: 229 Member
    I think a mixture of traditional creepy and modern 'pop-culture' supernaturals are great. Like vampires in the Sims 3 which were expanded on from just pop-culture in LN to also include creepy in Supernatural. They were in my opinion the most fleshed out occults in that iteration.

In remembering the vampires from Sims 2, I definitely did love the focus on tradition and horror, but I think with just a dash of comical like in the Sims 3, they would have been perfect. Hope they do the same in Sims 4!

On a side note, I hope they expand upon werewolves. They always felt a little shallow compared to other life states particularly in the Sims 3. It'll be great to have them back though, I think a really functional werewolf pack could be made via the club system. I'd love if they actually had multiple phases. The previous 'ugly human' phase, a more bipedal wolf like phase, and perhaps fully wolf like the Leader of the Pack from Sims 2 that would be forcibly reverted to during a full moon. Though I suppose that would require Pets first to have dogs modelled and animated haha.

• Options
    Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    I'd like to see all of the original supernatural life states brought back. There should also be an "I'm A Super Hero" expansion, too. It'd be interesting (for giggles and story progression) if you could set your sim to have a random life state that they (and you) discover over their life.
  • Options
    Asmit123Asmit123 Posts: 1 New Member
    I think it would be cool to have like the sim 2 and the sims 3 combined together like I like that you could turn into a bat but and fly I liked that you could sleep in coffins but I like how you could bit people's arms if you were just friends or best friends but if you had a romantic interest with the other sim you would bit their neck I liked the sims 2 warewolf better the the sims 3 the sims 3s didn't seem like a real warewolf the rest is fine I like the sims 3 with he'd better but I like the thought of a good and bad witch but I just can't wait till the sims 4 supernatural gets realesed especially because the ep survey said something about you could customize fangs and finger nails witch will be my faviote features
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I love the turning into a bat thing and sleeping in a coffin. I hope they bring that back.
  • Options
    cutepuppiescutepuppies Posts: 12 New Member
    A supernatural EP would be epic! it's... just as Cookingpup99 said, vampires should not have to be friends with a sim to bite them, also, maybe more options for fairy wings?
  • Options
    likely6likely6 Posts: 24 Member
    Supernatural was my favorite expansion for sims 3, I hope we get it in sims 4 too! I would be so happy if I could play as a vampire sim!
  • Options
    And no vampires that sparkle. I would like fairy wings to disappear when not needed. I hated how they bled thru the couch when they sat down. If they want to fly, I'd like a flurry and the wings come out in a majestic way and off they flit.
  • Options
    RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    The return of TS2 Coffins for vampires

And I would love some Makin Magic references like witches, wizards, etc

I would love CAS made ghosts and fairies
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • Options
    goldenOreogoldenOreo Posts: 2 New Member
    I miss the supernatural ep so much! Along with the old ones,I really hope they would add elementals (fire,water,air,earth). And like @CroftCrazy31 said,crossbreeding/hybrids. For example, a vampire-fire elemental with advanced/hidden skills. Also,demons and angels. Along with the Get Together group feature,there could be special supernatural groups for only supernaturals and your supernatural sim would have to go through a small series of trials in order to be in it. (Of course,there should be supernatural skills too.) That's all I can think of right now.
  • Options
    LaynaLikesLaynaLikes Posts: 1 New Member
    The Sims 2 has a lot of things that I really miss honestly. The vampires are just one of them. I agree that they should actually act like a more traditional vampire. (sun burning them, fangs, coffin bed, biting on the neck, etc.) Another thing is the aspiration of knowledge, to want to know about aliens, read as many books as possible, build up certain skills (logic for one). Lastly, I miss University EP. I loved being able to be on the college campus and struggle with tests and making money. It was accurate to the real world life of someone going to college and leaving their parents house. Anyone agree with me?
  • Options
    Kelna1911Kelna1911 Posts: 6 New Member
    I want Supernatural so so so bad. I want witches for my Harry Potter themed world, to make it more interesting.
  • Options
    Junebug6620Junebug6620 Posts: 418 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    And no vampires that sparkle. I would like fairy wings to disappear when not needed. I hated how they bled thru the couch when they sat down. If they want to fly, I'd like a flurry and the wings come out in a majestic way and off they flit.

Agree--about the fairy wing thing. I kind of miss the fairies and I really liked the unicorn. I think they could add a Pegasus also. Something that your Sim could ride. They managed to do hot air balloons, though, the balloons didn't really travel--but you would think they would be improving all the time--so they should be able to make a Pegasus that you could travel on....you think?
  • Options
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

Agree--about the fairy wing thing. I kind of miss the fairies and I really liked the unicorn. I think they could add a Pegasus also. Something that your Sim could ride. They managed to do hot air balloons, though, the balloons didn't really travel--but you would think they would be improving all the time--so they should be able to make a Pegasus that you could travel on....you think?

That would be nice, but they seem to be anti-transportation of any kind. I suggested a subway like in the Urbz. At least when they disappear, it would be down into the subway.
  • Options
    immortalrainsimmortalrains Posts: 1 New Member
    KatsKats wrote: »
    I know I'll never buy another Supernatural pack. I was foolish and bought the one in TS3 for the items, but I'll never do that again. What a waste of my money. Until EA came up with a way of turning off most of them, my game was completely overrun with them. Plus, since I had to keep zombies from spawning by setting a permanent moon cycle, my poor Sims couldn't ever fulfill their wish of kissing under a full moon.

I'm already stuck with ghosts as coworkers and neighbors that I can't get rid of.

Nope, no supernaturals for me.

In the sims 3 supernatural u can turn off certain supernatural creature such as ghosts and zombies as well through cheats!
  • Options
    meow_im_a_squidmeow_im_a_squid Posts: 4 New Member
    I would love the supernatural in the sims 4 but things would have to change from the sims 3. I hated how werewolves looked in the sims 3. Werewolves should change into actual wolves instead of ugly hairy humans. The wolves should be customized too (coat, eye color, etc..). The witches need more. They need rituals and such. They should be able to summon things and have séances with the dead. Cool things like that. Vampires should be able to walk in daylight with a special ring spelled by a witch like vampire diaries (could be difficult to get). Vampires shouldn't have to be friends with someone to drink their blood. It just doesn't make sense and takes away from the fun. They should also have mermaids, pixies, fairies(of course), elves!!, etc.. I think the sims team could get a lot of inspiration from the vampire diaries and the originals.
  • Options
    fakefake Posts: 613 Member
    i think Come Vampire in The Sims 4 City Living