Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who is your Pollination Tech?

123457...Next

Comments

• Options
    jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    Still only pt#3 but there's been some weirdness afoot in my game. Pt#3 was blue but suddenly all the kids are coming out purple! It's like pt#3 was regenerated or something. old thread I made about odd colour changing.
  • Options
    court79cathcourt79cath Posts: 16 Member
    Ahhhh, so jealous! My current dad Sim only got abducted once and no alien baby. It irks me that the devs made it so much less common. :(
  • Options
    DoritoEvieDoritoEvie Posts: 1,887 Member
    I also always have pollination technician #3, but all the babies are green as she is green as well.
    tumblr_nbwr2zn6951qhv4h7o8_250.giftumblr_mg2bcqeUgc1rthmb0o1_500.gif

• Options
    queennquinnqueennquinn Posts: 1 New Member
    My male sim got abducted and had two male twins by Senior Pollination Technician #3. I was determined to meet this Technician #3. Since my sim is a scientist, I invented the wormhole thing and traveled to Sixam. When I arrived at Sixam, I saw an alien sim that lives in my neighbor at Willow Creek. I do not play as her, but I did make her. I was so surprised. Anyway, I did not see any other aliens other than two that live on Sixam. It was very unpopulated. Are there any secret places in Sixam, or any other way to meet Senior Pollination Techincian #3?
  • Options
    Angel98366Angel98366 Posts: 57 Member
    #3 and blue too
  • Options
    Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    My male sim got abducted and had two male twins by Senior Pollination Technician #3. I was determined to meet this Technician #3. Since my sim is a scientist, I invented the wormhole thing and traveled to Sixam. When I arrived at Sixam, I saw an alien sim that lives in my neighbor at Willow Creek. I do not play as her, but I did make her. I was so surprised. Anyway, I did not see any other aliens other than two that live on Sixam. It was very unpopulated. Are there any secret places in Sixam, or any other way to meet Senior Pollination Techincian #3?

Pretty sure PT3 is not ever going to be around anywhere. I think they made her specifically for the "pollination" and you can't call her, meet her, etc...
  • Options
    MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    I had my first abduction since installing MC Command Center and starting a new game. I forget the PT's name, but it was an actual name--something like Rose Ambrose. The child is lavender.
  • Options
    Luke111Luke111 Posts: 98 Member
    If you use relationship.introduce_sim_to_all_others cheat, she'll show up, you can't invite her over, or anything, but you can befriend her. (I'm trying to see if we can get her Sim ID and force her onto a lot)
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,936 Member
    edited August 2015
    I have Senior Pollination Technician #3. Do your Pollination Technician have Senior in front of that?
    Post edited by EgonVM on
  • Options
    NightSimNightSim Posts: 33 Member
    mine was pollination technition #3 as well! LOL she gets around! :D
  • Options
    KammyVKammyV Posts: 1 New Member
    Okay my sim was abducted by PT #3 and now that all 5 of the alien babies (they didn't come all at once. My male sim had his Son Zaiden, then he was abducted again and had Zara and Zion, and then again with Zeva and Zoe) are teenagers I noticed that PT #3 IS LIVING IN THE HOUSE MY SIMS LIVED IN BEFORE I MOVED THEM TO A LARGER HOUSE! Has that happened to anyone else? I thought it was very strange, now my sim is acquaintances with PT #3
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    KammyV wrote: »
    Okay my sim was abducted by PT #3 and now that all 5 of the alien babies (they didn't come all at once. My male sim had his Son Zaiden, then he was abducted again and had Zara and Zion, and then again with Zeva and Zoe) are teenagers I noticed that PT #3 IS LIVING IN THE HOUSE MY SIMS LIVED IN BEFORE I MOVED THEM TO A LARGER HOUSE! Has that happened to anyone else? I thought it was very strange, now my sim is acquaintances with PT #3

Hello
    Do you have the MC Command Center mod and did you click the option on the mailbox to " unhide hidden households" ?
  • Options
    Avery8786Avery8786 Posts: 4 New Member
    > @queennquinn said:
    > My male sim got abducted and had two male twins by Senior Pollination Technician #3. I was determined to meet this Technician #3. Since my sim is a scientist, I invented the wormhole thing and traveled to Sixam. When I arrived at Sixam, I saw an alien sim that lives in my neighbor at Willow Creek. I do not play as her, but I did make her. I was so surprised. Anyway, I did not see any other aliens other than two that live on Sixam. It was very unpopulated. Are there any secret places in Sixam, or any other way to meet Senior Pollination Techincian #3?

Personally, I haven't got abducted yet, but I did watch a YouTube video, and someone said that there is a chance that the person that got pregnant is acquaintances with Pollination Tech #3? Anyways, you can't call her over or anything, so what he did was host a party and invited her. Like I said, I haven't been abducted yet, so this may not be true, but yeah.
  • Options
    PerunaPeruna Posts: 101 Member
    I got Senior Pollination Technician #3 too, and for me she is blue. The first child my scientist sim had by her was blue as well, with alien eyes and pointy ears, but strangely enough the next two - twins - have light human skin, normal human eyes but pointy ears.
  • Options
    Avery8786Avery8786 Posts: 4 New Member
    I finally got abducted! I'll have to check to see if the thing I said above is true, but the mom is Pollination Tech#3 (like everyone else's.) Sadly, she's a bright green, so kinda boring, but tbh, I could careless at this point. Both of my alien's parents are a mystery because by then I gave up on getting abducted, and I planned to have 2 kids, I could have made my alien sim count as the one of the kids, but I decided to make it more interesting so I thought about it, and I decided that Blake (the dad) was gonna be a "really good" parent and give her up for adoption. (Not really, I actually just made a couple, have my alien sim or Amanda erase her dads memory, and pretend that she didn't know him, and then moved the couple and Amanda out, and made them her "caregivers".) It's probably for the better though, because Blake and my female sim, Emily had the 2 children I was talking about before, and he kinda abused them. (Blake has the "Hates Children" trait, lol)
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    Is #3 the only one there is? Or rather the only name? I've had the same sim impregnated twice. Both are by #3 but they're not actually the same alien so his children are still only half-siblings. Kinda strange! Wish they had different numbers or at least have one #3 commit to you long-term for your male pregnancy needs!
    6riwm5.png