Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who is your Pollination Tech?

Comments

• have2admithave2admit Posts: 2,246 Member
    My Sim was impregnated by PT #3 three times. He had a son and 2 daughters. When the son became YA, I moved him out and he was abducted.

I went back and played the father and 2 daughters, and they noticed the son at the gym hugely pregnant. Later I played the son, and he had twin boys already. Wasn't expecting (no pun intended :D ) that since aging is off, and there is no story progression? Oh, and the mother was PT #3.

The genealogy shows that the twin boys are half brothers. Then when the twins went to Grampa's house to visit, hovering over the 2 daughters shows them as sisters to the twin boys.

Very strange. Oh, and they are all silver and shiny. :)
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    Of course now that I'm trying, I can't get my sims abducted. I've made a whole new game of all the Strangetown sims. Pascal's in the medical field, Vidcund in science, and Lazlo is a computer programmer. No one's been abducted today, so I'll try again tomorrow.
  • Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    I got PT 3 as well. She is aqua. And my baby is aqua as well.
    Its a little disappointing that it doesn't seem to be randomized (or we don't have multiple different looking PTs in GTW). I like the abductions but I don't want my town filled with related aliens or all aqua aliens. I mean....we have all these new alien skin tones and the PT isn't random each time? Sad :/

I have another Sim in another LP that's pregnant, we will see what he gets!
  • lacri12lacri12 Posts: 13 New Member
    Hello, I have a question. Is it possible to have more PT in game? Because my male sim (Matthias) was abducted two times, first time he had twin boys (Astorius and Constellus) and the second time he had a girl - Bellatrix :blush: When Astorius became YA, he was abducted too and then after he gave birth to a son (Orion) I discovered they all have the same mother - PT #3 - they are all green. I actually didn't save the game when I saw they all have the same mother, so Orion doesn't exist now... But the question still stands - is it possible to have more than 1 PT?
    And also - I discovered that it's impossible to invite their mother to the lot or anywhere else - I figured that if I invited her I could kill her :blush: so she wouldn't impregnate any other sim. Have you tried to invite the "mother"? Please let me know if you are successful. (Or - if there is some mode so I can "invite" her to the lot, maybe something like the summoning plant in TS2?).
  • EiszimmerEiszimmer Posts: 969 Member
    Mine is PT #3 and my Sim's alien babies are boringly green. I end up giving them normal human skin colors when they age up since the other gorgeous alien tones are unavailable to me.
  • Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    I am very happy there are 4 colors for aliens (or are there more than 4?). In Oasis Springs my PT is purple (yay!), I'm wondering if I had a sim in the other town get abducted if the PT might be a different color?
  • EiszimmerEiszimmer Posts: 969 Member
    I am very happy there are 4 colors for aliens (or are there more than 4?). In Oasis Springs my PT is purple (yay!), I'm wondering if I had a sim in the other town get abducted if the PT might be a different color?

I actually had my scientist Sim meet a blue alien via the wormhole and he is now pregnant with a blue daughter. The rest of his alien daughters are green, though I did give them a human skin tone and they are adorable. :3 Now that I know I can get them pregnant with non!green alien babies this opens up a whole new world for me literally and figuratively.
  • KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    I had pt 3 as well and my baby Zenon was born with a blue, periwinkle kind of skin color!
  • MirichaMiricha Posts: 470 Member
    My cute little alien baby is aqua. PT 3 is the mother. I hope there's ways to get the different alien skintones, I want purple babies next. :3
    수리수리마수리 수수리 사바
    my new simblr
    lWAXrDZ.png
  • DespairKnightIXDespairKnightIX Posts: 67 Member
    edited April 2015
    I have 2 alien kids so far, first was given birth by my sim's son-in-law and the second is my sim's biological son. Both were impregnated by Pollination Technician #3! Dang, what a plumpist (LOL)
    PT 3 is blue in my game, both the kids are blue.
  • RudiaroseRudiarose Posts: 891 Member
    Yep,now twins one boy one girl and tech 3 again.
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    I have begun to think of it like this: PT3 is the medical technician who implants donated embryos. A bit like a fertility clinic. It helps in my head anyway LOL. I just had another son get abducted. I had missed resetting the satellite to stop abductions. I don't yet know if he's pregnant but it would be my first non pollination LOL. The baby will make 8 in my household!
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • lacri12lacri12 Posts: 13 New Member
    edited April 2015
    It's interesting that PT 3 is in many games blue, in mine she's green (the "normal" alien green)... Is she also named "Senior Pollination Technician #3"?
    Actually I have another question - if there is a couple, let we say female human and male alien, that have children together... is there a 50/50 chance that child will be human/alien like in The Sims 2 (or like in the Sims 3), or is the baby ALWAYS alien, if one of the parent is alien too?
  • jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    PT 3 got her mitts on my elder sim and got him preggers again... he had an alien baby when he was younger. This one was also blue and he died just as it aged to child (he was abducted when his elder bar was already filled).
  • juliadel707juliadel707 Posts: 99 Member
    My sim was abducted and impregnated by Senior Pollination Technician #3. His sons and their alien mother are blue. He was just abducted for the third time and I'm guessing it was her again (Tech #3). I'm hoping for a girl this time. My sim's poor wife hates children, but she's hanging in there. She hasn't become an evil step-mother, anyway ... yet ;)
  • spoidspoid Posts: 75 Member
    #3 too! I didn't realise he'd been expecting until I kicked him out and later checked the family tree. He gave birth to blue triplets. The best part is, he hates kids, which is why he left my main sim when she fell pregnant. Take that, plummy daddy XD
    origin id: spoid29
    simblr: spoidsims
    lacri12 wrote: »
    It's interesting that PT 3 is in many games blue, in mine she's green (the "normal" alien green)... Is she also named "Senior Pollination Technician #3"?
    Actually I have another question - if there is a couple, let we say female human and male alien, that have children together... is there a 50/50 chance that child will be human/alien like in The Sims 2 (or like in the Sims 3), or is the baby ALWAYS alien, if one of the parent is alien too?

Mine is also Senior Pollination Tech #3 also. She is very pretty as well, nice features. I wonder do all the pollination techs look the same? I'm going to get into my game and take a pic of her from the family tree. I'd love for some of you to do the same.
  • Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    lacri12 wrote: »

It's random - my female alien had three kids with her male human bf (she had twins, he had one) and they are all normal kids just with purple skin. So it's not always an alien baby - only when you get abducted do you get the 100% alien (when it's involving a normal Sim I mean - two aliens have alien babies of course).
    My sim was abducted and impregnated by Senior Pollination Technician #3. His sons and their alien mother are blue. He was just abducted for the third time and I'm guessing it was her again (Tech #3). I'm hoping for a girl this time. My sim's poor wife hates children, but she's hanging in there. She hasn't become an evil step-mother, anyway ... yet ;)

That could make some good story telling though! LOL
    spt3_zpstk9fppq3.png
    Sorry if it's small, it got blurry the more I tried to blow it up.
  • spoidspoid Posts: 75 Member
    Ooh, I wish my #3 was purple. Stunning colour :)
    origin id: spoid29
    simblr: spoidsims
  • Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    spoid wrote: »
    Ooh, I wish my #3 was purple. Stunning colour :)

If my Sim gets ever abducted... Which I doubt he will very time soon... I wish he would get a Purple or White Alien Son. But if the Pollitech is blue, then the kids will probably be blue as well. However I would take anything right now, since I had no abductions since start of GTW...
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    A tip for everyone wanting to change your alien's skin tone, the full edit cheat works. Select your sim, make sure your sim is not disguised, open the cheat box (ctrl+shift+c), enter the cheat testingcheats on, then with the widow still open enter cas.fulleditmode . Once entered, shift click your sim and select Modify in CAS. This will bring you into the full CAS. You can change most things but I only changed the skin tone. I want a rainbow in my game! LOL
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    I was finally able to get one of the Curious brothers abducted. I was so excited that they went for Pascal first, just like in TS2. He just had his baby, a darling little green girl named Luna. Mother is "Senior Pollination Technician #3." I'm hoping I'll be able to get Vidcund abducted next. It's interesting that in my games so far, the aliens have been abducting the doctor sims first (my test sim in one game, now Pascal), before they go for the scientists. I also thought it was interesting that although Vidcund was the one who did the "search for the truth" interaction on the observatory, they abducted Pascal instead of him.
  • katiestanhopekatiestanhope Posts: 53 Member
    Mine is Pollination Tech #2.
  • MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    Four alien babies by three different guys (first one had twins!), roommates, all tech #3