Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can no longer travel to my shop

Having built and ran a bakery, I had moved between my Sim home and her Bakery a few times ( I would of course prefer to give up my residential home in favour of living and working in the shop, but I have not been able to do this yet).

Now for some reason I am unable to travel to any of the places in Magnolia promenade. It tells me that the lot is not yet available. I tried to travel to a different lot in Magnolia Parade but I get the same message. I waited until 8-9am but still no option. I have logged out and repaired game, using the Origin repair and The Sims 4 Game Utilities programme but still no luck. I have disabled all mods and tried again but no luck.

Can anyone help please? I am getting desperate now :(:'(
Please please please can we have more aspirations.

Comments

• Options
    NikkioneNikkione Posts: 113 Member
    Is there no one else who has had this problem then? Looks like I'm going to have to restart my game again :( This sucks. Sims 4 is turning out to be just like my Sims 3 experience, where I was always stopped by bugs.

I cant help but keep changing my opinion about this game, because when it works it can be great but when it breaks its always game stopping to point where I struggle to start again :(
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Nikkione wrote: »
    Is there no one else who has had this problem then? Looks like I'm going to have to restart my game again :( This sucks. Sims 4 is turning out to be just like my Sims 3 experience, where I was always stopped by bugs.

I cant help but keep changing my opinion about this game, because when it works it can be great but when it breaks its always game stopping to point where I struggle to start again :(

Actually if it is an actual bug - every one with the same eps , etc as you should have it too. It is more likely some kind of conflict or misconfig. Perhaps you have CC and Mods and did not update them to match the newest patches - as that is usually the most common cause where others do not get the same issue.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    Thanks for the advice. I did do these steps first as I know from experience (Sim 3) that that's generally the best way to problem solve, I did disable all mods and tried again but no luck. I do regular updates of my mods and double checked yesterday after the problem occurred and made sure they were all updated. With or without Mods the game is broke for me now :(
  • Options
    So I quit this game and started again!! (again!) My sim is now a cop and has been working well with no problems. Not I just wanted my sim to travel to the shops and browse but I have the same problem AGAIN.

Getting sick of having to quit my games because of bugs :(

I have done ALL problem solving, Repairing the Game, removing mods, clearing the CACHE. Its so disappointing.