Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 3 Styling Challenge: Challenge 1 is posted!!!!!

cheerio517cheerio517 Posts: 817 Member
Styling%20Challenge_zps4ocg7jx6.png

Who doesn't love makeovers? The Sims 3 Styling Challenge is a laid back competition where you can showcase some awesome makeup and hair looks! Every week there will be a new theme for you to design a look around, most of which will be fantasy based. You will be given a name and a collage that will inspire you to style a beautiful look! This is a low commitment competition- there's no need to sign up, just submit a look whenever you have time!

There will be 2 judges for every challenge, and the winner of the past week will be able to be a judge for the next week. If you don't want to judge, no problem! Anyone can volunteer to judge at any time.

How to Submit:
Just post a headshot of your model with her new look on a black background!
Feel free to use in game hair and makeup, or edit your own. If you do use in game items, I know how much your quality can be affected, so if you want, include a link to a CAS photo so we can see your look in clear quality.
That's it! No editing required.

How to Judge:
If you won the previous week's challenge, you are automatically a judge without signing up, you just have to leave a way to contact you. If you don't want to judge, just say so.
If you want to judge and did not win the previous week's challenge, just leave a post saying that you would like to judge, and a way to contact you.

How the scoring works:
There are no rubrics involved- just rank the week's photos based on your opinion, and leave a few short comments for each picture! Unlike most competitions, here, the lowest score wins. The highest ranked photo will get a score of 1, the second will be 2, and so on. The scores of each judge will be averaged to determine the order for each week.

Can't wait to see the looks!
hvv6th.jpg

Comments

• cheerio517cheerio517 Posts: 817 Member
    edited April 2015
    This Week's Challenge: Fire Goddess

Inspiration Collage:
    Fire%20Inspo_zpsxqrwwnmu.png

The submissions:
    hvv6th.jpg
    Everything is up! I'll need a judge to volunteer, since there hasn't been a past round. Otherwise, hope you guys are interested!
    hvv6th.jpg
  • plumrobertplumrobert Posts: 151 Member
    This looks fantastic Cheerio! <3
  • Mhamilton0911Mhamilton0911 Posts: 2,220 Member
    YYEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! I'll ponder on this and be back with something fantastic for ya!
  • SassyDanaSassyDana Posts: 2,375 Member
    OMG This looks like so much fun! If I get any ideas I'll submit an entry! :#
    110zzsw.gif
  • Angel_ZarrAngel_Zarr Posts: 4,489 Member
    Whaaaaaat. I love this!!! I'll definitely take part in this! I'll post a bunch of examples to inspire other people to join :D!
    Awesome you guys!

@Angel_Zarr if you post some examples I'll add them to the collage!
    hvv6th.jpg
  • 1makemebelieveagain11makemebelieveagain1 Posts: 163 Member
    I'll just be lurking, excited to see what you all come up with.
    rbdvkw.png
    Its all I can do to not just go crazy here, but I have comp edits I need to do first...... I really want to work on this right now though!
    I forgot about this Cheerio, are you still accepting any entries?
    I don't think so, maybe I'll try again in a couple months, but this doesn't seem to be attracting attention right now.
    hvv6th.jpg