Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Member Tips

2...Next

Comments

• minimeg2425minimeg2425 Posts: 144 Member
    Thank you so much for posting this!
  • Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    It took forever to find the information on new members versus regular members and what you needed to do so this is very helpful.
  • kaykekayke Posts: 7 New Member
    @p99g thanks for the tips babe! x
  • marbergmarberg Posts: 52 Member
    Thank you!
    Origin ID: LillyMist
  • NanoSimsNanoSims Posts: 43 Member
    thank you
  • ceivaceiva Posts: 19 Member
    very helpful thanks^^
  • LilahRaeLilahRae Posts: 10 New Member
    Hello everyone,

I have never posted or participated in an online community before so I am not sure how all of this works, but I am trying to immerse myself for a college paper. The position I took on the paper is to prove that the sims community consists mainly/only of weak ties (non-emotional, distant) with other people, and exist only/mainly to diffuse information (in order to gain cheats, information, solutions to game problems, content, etc.).

That being said, I have to intentionally involve myself in this virtual community, and I am doing so by hopefully opening up a discussion about the types of interactions you have had through the sims virtual community.

Have your interaction here been mainly for personal reasons out of which you gained some sort of non-game social support from others?
    Or would you say that you make use of this virtual community purely as a resource, to gain game information and helpful tools?

Any responses would be greatly appreciated! I will keep answers anonymous but I am looking for evidence and personal responses from you as members of this virtual community that I can use for my term final paper.

Thank you in advance :)
  • KiaPinkKiaPink Posts: 46 Member
    Thank you @p99g
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Thanks!!
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/