Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Apartment Life Ideas

howsimlishhowsimlish Posts: 709 Member
edited March 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I've said a few things here and there but I wanted it to be more organized, here's a few ideas:
  • Sims 2 Style Apartments, TS3 never gave us proper Apartments that we could build ourselves and other apartments would be blacked out. You can move multiple houses in without having them in the save household.
  • Pull out couches, it could have a new death too like the murphy bed.
  • Modular Closets ( put clothing racks, shelves, washers/dryers inside )
  • A city world
  • Add the ability to own apartments and have shops underneath them if you have GTW

Comments

• Options
    joseiloaizachjoseiloaizach Posts: 298 Member
    howsimlish wrote: »
    Add the ability to own apartments and have shops underneath them if you have GTW

I would like that, I remember in TS2 Apartment Life I had to use cheats to change the lot type and build stores :p.
    SWB%2BBanner%2BForums.png

♦ Origin ID: joseiloaizach
    ♦ Blog: simwillbuild.blogspot.com
    ♦ Twitter: twitter.com/SimWillBuild
  • Options
    JialimeiJialimei Posts: 61 Member
    The ability to have shops underneath would be particularly awesome. :D And as always, more space would be welcome! How do you think they would implement apartments in the current system? Right now, they seem to be doing things lot-by-lot. Do you think you would have to have a loading screen to visit neighbors in the apartment? :/
  • Options
    howsimlishhowsimlish Posts: 709 Member
    Jialimei wrote: »
    The ability to have shops underneath would be particularly awesome. :D And as always, more space would be welcome! How do you think they would implement apartments in the current system? Right now, they seem to be doing things lot-by-lot. Do you think you would have to have a loading screen to visit neighbors in the apartment? :/

Definitely not, it's the same lot and I think EA is gonna try to stay away from loading screens now since all the complaints. I really think the way it was done in TS2 was the best, and it could help with the number of lots issue we have now. I want noisy neighbors to be a thing too, but only if that neighbor's traits fit.