Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pour le Belle Lingerie Competition Cycle One - A4 scores posted and Semi-final, finally!

EliEli Posts: 725 Member
title_zpsmcympp87.png

If you haven't already guessed it, this competition is the latest lingerie themed competition to hit the forums. I haven't seen one around for a while and my other competition doesn't seem to have much interest so hopefully this one will! In total there will be ten assignments in this elimination competition and each assignment will last a week with certain requirements that you must meet.

I will be looking for creative and sophisticated photographs and not raunchy.

So get your victoria secret models signed up ;)

rulesandscore_zpsqgaffzl0.png

Rules –

• Editing, Pose player and CC are not required but will aid you in this competition
• Extensions are limited to two per person and last up to three days at the most
• Please do not be purposely hurtful to others
• YA only, female and male are allowed
• We will not hold the competition back for late submitters who have not asked for an extension but late assignments MAY be excepted depending on whether the judges are able to score the assignment without disrupting the competition too much.
• Judge’s comments are to aid you in excelling so please don’t take them too personally. I encourage modellers to dispute the comments if they feel they are unfair but please be mature about it.

Score card –

Styling /10 –
Photo Quality /10 –
Set /5 -
Creativity /10 –
Relative to assignment /5 –
/40

model_zpset6lkoxg.png

modelmw_zpspvxyvdno.png

Need to hand in assignment

Heather
Kyle
Erin
Maggie
LE

Assignment in:

judges_zpswgstuctm.png

JudgesWall_zpsonqma1t5.png

Post edited by Eli on

Comments

• EliEli Posts: 725 Member
    edited August 2015
    assignments_zps8hbcxucj.png

Assignment 5 (Semi Finals) - Historic/Vintage Lingerie

For your next shoot your agent has booked you onto a vintage/historic themed photoshoot. You will be the poster girl for a historic clothing exhibition that will be touring the country. You can style yourself in clothing from any sort of era or period in time you want from the 70's and below. You can even do victorian style lingerie if you would like!

Requirements:

Vintage/historic theme - 70's and below e.g. 50's, 20's, even Victorian
    Add a vintage effect e.g. sepia, black and white
    High Fashion
    Full Body Shot
    Wearing Lingerie

Example:

b03f7ce03ebea1b612218bc4eed432d4_zpsv9utlwzo.jpg

Due Date: Thursday 3rd September

DOUBLE ELIMINATION ROUND

entires_zpsjrwwrm6l.png

Post edited by Eli on
    edited August 2015
    judgesscores_zpsfosz8prt.png

This was a really hard round but you guys managed to pull it off so for that, well done! We say goodbye to one person this round before we move on to the semi finals next round…

1st: Kyle:
    20568947305_5f015c89fe_c.jpgScreenshot-21 by kpgeiger12

Eli –

Styling 10/10 –
    Photo Quality 9/10 –
    Set 4/5 -
    Creativity 7/10 –
    Relative to assignment 4/5 –

34/40

Thos is very cute Kyle. I adore the styling and I love the set as well. It is very romantic but I still feel that the male could stand out more than he does.

Vana –

Styling 9.5/10
    Photo Quality 9/10
    Set 5/5
    Creativity 9/10
    Relative to assignment 5/5
    37.5/40

Oooooh this looks like a honeymoon shoot or something! I love the setting, the rug and fireplace and roses. Your male definitely looks to be stealing the show and I think that's helped by the fact that the female has no eye contact with us at all. I like the colors and the layout, kinda wish you hadn't cut off her feet, but…. I just love the softness and sensuality to this! Fantastic!

TOTAL: 71.5/80

2nd: Heather:
    20504058361_89d7d7ed00_o.png

Eli –

Styling 8/10 –
    Photo Quality 8/10 –
    Set 3/5 -
    Creativity 10/10 –
    Relative to assignment 5/5 –

34/40
    Wow Heather! You killed this assignment! I love how artsy it is and you have definitely met the brief. The only thing I would have liked to see is a little more creative background. Well done!

Vana –

Styling 9/10
    Photo Quality 9/10
    Set 4.5/5
    Creativity 8.5/10

36/40

Now this is what I'm talking about! I love the artsy-ness of it and that you used the matching CK lingerie (that I've been dying to have a use for so I really love seeing it used!) Your male is definitely the star, and I like that you put him in white/grey. I like the reflective floor, I like the backdrop, I just like everything okay? Only thing I'm wanting is some better lighting effects, like the shadowing is good but I'm wanting some light spots. That aside, this is really, really good!

TOTAL: 70/80

3rd: Mizzie:
    20487139148_f29133b2e7_o.png

Eli –

Styling 8/10 –
    Photo Quality 8/10 –
    Set 4/5 -
    Creativity 7/10 –
    Relative to assignment 4/5 –

31/40

This is a nice image Mizzie but not a fav of mine. I think that the male is only just stands out a little more than the female and I think that a different style of set would of worked better for this shot as the bedroom is kind of overused. Well done though.

Vana –

Styling 9.5/10
    Photo Quality 9.5/10
    Set 4.5/5
    Creativity 7.5/10

36/40

Woah this guys muscly! I love the styling of both your models. I like the set but it could have had some pattern on the bed sheets or something for interest, I think. I like how your guy commands attention with the eye contact, but he just barely squeaks out as the star of the photo! Your female model does take a kind of commanding pose, so I think something more demure would have worked better, but this still worked well!

TOTAL: 67/80

Joint 4th: Erin:
    29nxonk.png

Eli –

Styling 8/10 –
    Photo Quality 8/10 –
    Set 5/5 -
    Creativity 10/10 –
    Relative to assignment 3/5 –

34/40

This is very much your signature style and I love the set you have used Erin. I can tell that you have used lighting to draw attention to your male which is very creative however I still feel that Rosalie is the main focus. Well done though, this was a difficult assignment!

Vana –

Styling 6/10
    Photo Quality 8.5/10
    Set 4.5/5
    Creativity 8/10
    Relative to assignment 4/5

31/40

This is really cute Erin! I'm kind of cringing at being in a filled bathtub in a dress and heels lol but hey, it works! My only thing with this is that neither actually look like the star of the photo. The female is a little more prominent than the male, though and it was supposed to be the other way around. For styling, your model's lingerie is a bit flat and uninteresting and I know that was to make the guy take more prominence in the photo, but it makes her look a tad frumpy, I'd have gone with something with a bit of lace but not too much, perhaps. I'd have also taken the picture scooted over to the left a bit because there's a chunk of unused space on the right, so I'd have either just taken the pic to the left more, or cropped part of the right side out. Overall though I really like the colors and the tone of this! The splash is a bit too big but it's a nice touch.

TOTAL: 65/80

Joint 4th: Maggie:
    20605178515_27f5b40ce2_o.png

Eli –

Styling 8/10 –
    Photo Quality 8/10 –
    Set 3/5 -
    Creativity 6/10 –
    Relative to assignment 5/5 –

30/40

You hve hit the nail on the head with making the male model stand out so well done for that Maggie. The picture is very neat and there isn’t really anything wrong with it, it’s just not your usual high standard and it doesn’t really do much to wow me.

Vana –

Styling 8.5/10
    Photo Quality 9/10
    Set 4.5/5
    Creativity 8/10

35/40

I got a giggle out of this because she looks like she's stepping on his toe, and he's making that face… heehee! I really like this though! I'm kinda curious about the creepy painting, it shows a little of who they are I think? Anyway I think there could be more stuff in the background but then I'm a huge fan of clutter, so. Maybe some dim candles or something. I really like the lingerie choices and how your female model's looking off to the side. I like her hair quite a bit too and how it looks a bit messy on top! Bow chicka bow wow? LOL Overall there are some edges that could have been smoothed, and the girl's lingerie is kinda lower quality, but this is really nice.

TOTAL: 65/80

ELIMINATED: LE:
    20318978562_2e5993a633_o.png

Eli –

Styling 8/10 –
    Photo Quality 7/10 –
    Set 3/5 -
    Creativity 6/10 –
    Relative to assignment 3/5 –

27/40

I feel this is a little flat LE. I don’t think either model looks like the star or the shoot and the set is vey mundane. I do like the hues you have used here, it really adds to the romantic feel.

Vana –

Styling 8.5/10
    Photo Quality 8.5/10
    Set 4/5
    Creativity 8/10

34/40

So I'm not sure I'm really digging the mirror effect here. It looks kind of weird. It gives your models a sort of distorted and disjointed appearance. I'd also liked to have seen something mirrored on the wall, a nice painting or some wall sconce candles, something! I like the color, but the bed doesn't really match well (and I don't mean it's not matchy, I mean it's got different textures, kinda.) Don't know how I feel about your model wearing flip flops, or that's what it looks like? I'd have gone barefoot especially with the simplicity of her lingerie. I do love their lingerie though. Especially your female's. I kind of feel like neither of your models take the stage here, but you can tell the male is being more dominant so that translates to him starring, but I might have put him in white and her in black just because the background's so dark, and it would make him stand out and her blend in a bit more. But overall I really like this. And I love your female model's freckles. They look so realistic, and that outfit looks amazing on her.

TOTAL: 61/80

Sorry to see you go LE, you have been a great competitor as usual and I hope to see you lurk and in future competitions.

Post edited by Eli on
    Ready for people to sign up :)
  • spackichanspackichan Posts: 1,183 Member
    Reserve me Eli, I have a looovely new asian model I'd like to try with this!
    (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)
    Great! Of course.
  • heather1306heather1306 Posts: 1,162 Member
    reserve me also? will the other comp be going on, just before i do my app and everything?
    39508532972_d4ae4b6e81_o.gif
    Great of course heather! I don't know at the moment. I'm going to keep it open for the duration of the sign ups and see how it goes. If you want to hold off doing your app thats fine.
  • heather1306heather1306 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Yeah I might hold off, but know for certain if it gets more attention and goes on I will definitely be applying. I love locationy competitions.
    I will get in my entry in for this soon though.
    39508532972_d4ae4b6e81_o.gif
    Great! Can't wait to see it.

Yeah I do as well, I love travelling so it's right up my street usually.
  • Mhamilton0911Mhamilton0911 Posts: 2,220 Member
    Wow! Eli, its been so long! i would love to sign up! Next time i'm in game, ill grab some pics!
    OFFICIALLY RESERVE ME!!
  • plumrobertplumrobert Posts: 151 Member
    DUDE. RESERVE ME. I LOVE THIS.
    wooo of course guys I can't wait to see what you both come up with maggie and plum!!
  • jilliebee22jilliebee22 Posts: 2,223 Member
    Awe I love lingerie comps!!
    But I'm already in too many atm.

Would love to judge though.
    ❤Come say Hi to me on Twitter
    ♔ download my sims 4 poses on my tumblr account
    BeeSims-Discord.png
    Awe I love lingerie comps!!
    But I'm already in too many atm.

Would love to judge though.

Awwhh I would love to have you as a contestant or a judge :smiley:

• JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Wish I could join but too overloaded at the moment... Lurker here.
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • ninisims1ninisims1 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Ahhh, I love lingerie comps! I am already in 4 comps and judging one, though, so I will have to lurk :(
    regHM6o_zpszz2n2zsu.png
    Awww that's a shame you guys but I love lurkers :)
    Bump.
  • Angel_ZarrAngel_Zarr Posts: 4,489 Member
    Wow.. Lingerie :* !! I love this idea :D
    Thank you Angel :)
    Any more for joining?
  • Angel_ZarrAngel_Zarr Posts: 4,489 Member
  • Mhamilton0911Mhamilton0911 Posts: 2,220 Member
    yay! angel!!