Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there any mods/tips how to make friendships and relationships harder?

NaiaNaia Posts: 117 Member
Hello.I really would like to know about mods or any tips how to make friendships and relationships on The Sims 3 harder? Because now even a sim who has "Socially awkward" trait can make friends easily and then a partner too you just basically need to become good friends with someone,so that's why I find it boring.
And by making it harder I mean that more sims (not all of course) you're talking to would think "you're boring" instead "ok,amusing and etc.."

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    This isn't exactly what you are looking for, but you could use NRaas Relativity to throttle the Charisma skill by making it very difficult to learn and then MasterController to bump everyone's skill level back down to 0 or 1, provided that doing so isn't going to destroy their career progress if they have any jobs that require the higher levels. Sims who have low or no Charisma take much longer and require more effort for their long term relationship scores with others to advance.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • NaiaNaia Posts: 117 Member
    > @igazor said:
    > This isn't exactly what you are looking for, but you could use NRaas Relativity to throttle the Charisma skill by making it very difficult to learn and then MasterController to bump everyone's skill level back down to 0 or 1, provided that doing so isn't going to destroy their career progress if they have any jobs that require the higher levels. Sims who have low or no Charisma take much longer and require more effort for their long term relationship scores with others to advance.

Thank you very much.Will try it :)
  • Rock'nLlamaRock'nLlama Posts: 175 Member
    You could make it a point to do something awkward or rude for every one or two things you do friendly. That would slow down the process :)