Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What my plans for TS4:GtW are.

I plan on playing the Goths but Mortimer is going to be a Scientist (Like he was in the past), Bella is going to pursue her Culinary career, Casandra will grow up to be a Doctor, and Alexander will make a living writing books and Journalism. I already have them in the Gallery along with Michael Bachelor who will be pursuing an athletic career. So, what are your plans?

Comments

• Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    I built this old factory that I'm going to move my scientist into. (I have always started a fresh save after EP releases. Somehow new EPs always manage to mess up SOMETHING in my lineage or elsewhere. In TS3 and TS2 making a fresh save always seemed to prevent a lot of bugs for me. I'm hoping that proves true for TS4 as well.)

Anyway, the factory is pretty bare for now, I want it to be as authentic a scenario as I can muster up. He's going to have to claw his way up through life in general. Muahahaha. ;) Here is a picture of his sleeping area. (There are no real rooms, outside the bathrooms, of course).

[img][/img]03-27-15_12-07C2A0PM_zpsabmuupii.png

Hopefully he'll score an alien lover, or at least get abducted relatively quickly. ;) I'm very excited to start this new story!
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Love the ideas :) Sounds fun and I hope you have fun with it.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    Well first I'm debating on whether or not to make a different save for each new job, ik it sounds unimportant but I gotta decide.
  • Kevida120766Kevida120766 Posts: 835 Member
    edited March 2015
    I built this old factory that I'm going to move my scientist into. (I have always started a fresh save after EP releases. Somehow new EPs always manage to mess up SOMETHING in my lineage or elsewhere. In TS3 and TS2 making a fresh save always seemed to prevent a lot of bugs for me. I'm hoping that proves true for TS4 as well.)

Anyway, the factory is pretty bare for now, I want it to be as authentic a scenario as I can muster up. He's going to have to claw his way up through life in general. Muahahaha. ;) Here is a picture of his sleeping area. (There are no real rooms, outside the bathrooms, of course).

Hopefully he'll score an alien lover, or at least get abducted relatively quickly. ;) I'm very excited to start this new story!
    Love your concept!

Love the ideas :) Sounds fun and I hope you have fun with it.
    Why Thank You! :)
    AstroX1424 wrote: »
    Well first I'm debating on whether or not to make a different save for each new job, ik it sounds unimportant but I gotta decide.
    Not unimportant at all! ;)
    @Kevida120766 Thank you! <3 Best of luck with the Goths! I feel I should play the townies more often, but I always end up making my own custom sims. I'm missing out, though, because they have such great stories attached to them. Someday!
  • IconicIconic Posts: 427 Member

I love that room!
    Yes, I am the one obsessed with Michael Myers.
    Origin ID: iRetr0
    tumblr_ph50sjUexV1r2aobgo3_540.gif
    Thank you!
    I'm really excited for the industrial/office themed items that we will get in GTW. The suspense is starting to drive me bonkers. I'm a little worried they will be too "clean." I'm crossing my fingers that a few of the recolor options will have a rough metal appearance at the very least. Oh please oh please, dev team... Ceres wants a smidgen bit of grime in her sim world!
  • IconicIconic Posts: 427 Member
    Thank you!
    I'm really excited for the industrial/office themed items that we will get in GTW. The suspense is starting to drive me bonkers. I'm a little worried they will be too "clean." I'm crossing my fingers that a few of the recolor options will have a rough metal appearance at the very least. Oh please oh please, dev team... Ceres wants a smidgen bit of grime in her sim world!

Agreed! I'm looking forward to adding a manager's office and break room to my retail businesses.
    Yes, I am the one obsessed with Michael Myers.
    Origin ID: iRetr0
    tumblr_ph50sjUexV1r2aobgo3_540.gif