Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Disaster Pack!

This pack will bring back disasters back into The Sims 4!

- Burglars Return!

There are now 3 types of Burglars

Night Stalkers - The Night Stalker prey on houses when at the most vulnerable, you they will normally arrive in black vans or mysterious vehicles outside yours home. A Scary Music will play similar to The Sims 1 that will notify you if a Night Stalker is burgling your house. They wear full black and have a scary mask. Night Stalkers are the rarest burglars to appear in the game with 5% chance of appearing.

Robbers - Robbers burgle your Sim Shops and threaten your Sims, they have 10% Chance of appearing whilst running a business in game. They appear any-time.

Thieves - Traditional Burglars with scary music that plays.

3 New anti-crime Objects!

Burglar Alarm - $1000 - Detects Intrusion in same room

Burglar Alarm Pro - $10000 - Detects Intrusion in same room and calls police.

CCTV Camera - $2500 - Detects Intrusions and Records. This can be useful to track Criminals who run away.

- Virus *New*

A Virus is a new disaster where a Sim can be Infected with an unknown, and can be spread if near other Sims, Virus will decay all needs 3 times as fast and make your Sims ill. A new Pandemic NPC can be called to cure your Sim for $1000 charge or you can create a cure. Virus can last up to 1 week

- Scary Phone Calls Return!

Land-Line phones are no in the game, and so are the prank calls and scary calls you will get from unknown. Sometimes these calls will cause paranoia or are actual signs of good/bad things!

- Depressing Clown Returns

He will appear at low chance if your Sims get too Sad and will make your Sims feel worse

- Repoman Returns!

Don't Pay the Bills then Repoman.

- Firemen Returns!

When there is a fire break loose then firemen.

Comments

• Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    I am sorry to say this but no to any kind of disaters in the sims4
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    You had me until you said "Repoman returns."
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    JoBass24usJoBass24us Posts: 1,629 Member
    LOL!

I would not mind those things in my game. They sound like fun!
  • Options
    darkrage7darkrage7 Posts: 49 Member
    > @MasonGamer said:
    > You had me until you said "Repoman returns."

sorry if i wasn't detailed
  • Options
    ThatDoggoneGirl7ThatDoggoneGirl7 Posts: 1,314 Member
    @darkrage7 "CCTV Camera - $2500 - Detects Intrusions and Records. This can be useful to track Criminals who run away."

I love this one. Gaaaah! :smiley:
    tumblr_nb96gvx67j1rn427xo2_500.gif
    ♬ "Smile, what's the use of crying. You'll find that life is still worthwhile. If you just smile.." ♬
    Michael Jackson
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    darkrage7 wrote: »
    > @MasonGamer said:
    > You had me until you said "Repoman returns."

sorry if i wasn't detailed

It's okay, It's just the repoman and I have terrible history.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    > @MasonGamer said:
    > darkrage7 wrote: »
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > It's okay, It's just the repoman and I have terrible history.

lol same, i swear repoman and burglars work together lol they take the best items ^_^
  • Options
    ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Repoman? NO thank you! Or at least leave an option to shut the electricity and water instead of replacing that with repomen. I prefer The Sims 4's more realistic way to punish Sims who don't pay their bills :wink: also I don't want too realistic diseases in Sims games. However, your ideas of the phone calls and burglars sound awesome! :smiley:
  • Options
    > @ULIBABA66 said:
    > Repoman? NO thank you! Or at least leave an option to shut the electricity and water instead of replacing that with repomen. I prefer The Sims 4's more realistic way to punish Sims who don't pay their bills also I don't want too realistic diseases in Sims games. However, your ideas of the phone calls and burglars sound awesome!

thank you ^_^
    yeh i just miss NPC's in this game, i would want burglars and phone calls to return, it would be nice to have some fear or failure factor in this game to make it more challenging.
  • Options
    ThatDoggoneGirl7ThatDoggoneGirl7 Posts: 1,314 Member
    My friend and I always think Satan brought Repoman in the Sims games. :lol:
    tumblr_nb96gvx67j1rn427xo2_500.gif
    ♬ "Smile, what's the use of crying. You'll find that life is still worthwhile. If you just smile.." ♬
    Michael Jackson
  • Options
    BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    edited March 2015
    Yes! I love it, now that is a pack I would buy. I don't think its too disasterous though. We need natural disasters, like tornandoes and blizzards..which im sure would come in seasons but It would be 10x worse.
    giphy.gif

• Options
    > @BrittanyChick22 said:
    > Yes! I love it, now that is a pack I would buy. I don't think its too disasterous though. We need natural disasters, like tornandoes and blizzards..which im sure would come in seasons but It would be 10x worse.

Yeh i think we would get Earthquakes, Tornados and Floods in a Seasons Expansion, also one more Disaster which would be amazing is a 'Black Out' where all your lights and devices get temporarily turned off or even Alien/Military EMP Wave where it could destroy all electronic devices in your lots lol
  • Options
    BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    > @BrittanyChick22 said:
    > Yes! I love it, now that is a pack I would buy. I don't think its too disasterous though. We need natural disasters, like tornandoes and blizzards..which im sure would come in seasons but It would be 10x worse.

Yeh i think we would get Earthquakes, Tornados and Floods in a Seasons Expansion, also one more Disaster which would be amazing is a 'Black Out' where all your lights and devices get temporarily turned off or even Alien/Military EMP Wave where it could destroy all electronic devices in your lots lol

Yes I love it, It would make the game a litttle more interesting and not so..sweet and perfect. Also if you watch or read the newspaper there would be stories on these disasterous. Like who was robbed or who went to jail and such..also i hated how nothing ever happened at military..it would be cool if you could send your sim off to military camp or possilbe try to protect their country against war.
    giphy.gif

• Options
    > @BrittanyChick22 said:
    > darkrage7 wrote: »
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Yes I love it, It would make the game a litttle more interesting and not so..sweet and perfect. Also if you watch or read the newspaper there would be stories on these disasterous. Like who was robbed or who went to jail and such..also i hated how nothing ever happened at military..it would be cool if you could send your sim off to military camp or possilbe try to protect their country against war.

Yeh if the next expansion would be a generations/family pack they could potentially add more careers, disasters, realism features ^_^
  • Options
    pottergoosepottergoose Posts: 1,543 Member
    It sounds fun until you have your entire house robbed and then realize with the tiny paychecks and big bills in the sims 4...well good luck with that without cheats lol
    I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition
  • Options
    sumnerplodsumnerplod Posts: 1 New Member
    is this actually coming to the game
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    The disaster pack I want to see is the "rebuild" one talked about in one of the past surveys. Your Sims rebuild after the Apocalypse.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    vivica86vivica86 Posts: 231 Member
    Love the different types of burglars, that would be great.
    Let me take you down, cos I'm going to Strawberry Fields... <3
  • Options
    takenbysheeptakenbysheep Posts: 343 Member
    This sounds so awesome! Honestly I've missed burglars so much. The music that plays when they come always gave me chills. And of course then police would need to be included cause you need to have a way to wrangle the thieves.
    And I love the idea of creepy anonymous phone calls. It would give the game a dark (but not too dark, kinda comical type of dark) undertone. This is the content I live for.
    We need natural disasters, like tornandoes and blizzards.
    I agree! I hope something like this comes with a seasons ep. I personally feel like ts4 needs to be less perfect and utopia-like; I enjoy a challenge some of the time. Of course, I also think things like this should be able to be toggled on/off so players who don't want that kind of variety messing up their play style don't have to deal with it.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Can we move past burglars in sims 4? So annoying.

But let's go for the apocalypse. :p
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    A new Pandemic NPC can be called to cure your Sim for $1000 charge
    That sounds really silly.
    Why would you pay for a cure? Surely the Sim City government would provide it, to try to stop the virus from spreading?

The game already has these, when children call you late at night, invigint your sim out... OR when a sim invites your childe out late at night... Or when a vampire gets invited out in the middle of the day.

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    Can we move past burglars in sims 4? So annoying.

But let's go for the apocalypse. :p

In the apocalypse there would probably be looters
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    Movotti wrote: »
    A new Pandemic NPC can be called to cure your Sim for $1000 charge
    That sounds really silly.
    Why would you pay for a cure? Surely the Sim City government would provide it, to try to stop the virus from spreading?

The game already has these, when children call you late at night, invigint your sim out... OR when a sim invites your childe out late at night... Or when a vampire gets invited out in the middle of the day.

I think about the Scary phone calls they're actually referring to the ORINGAL Sims scary calls

Your energy use has just spiked. You'd better be careful.
    Do you canoe?
    You have been chosen. They will come soon.
    You're a (Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter) and should decorate accordingly if you want to live most harmoniously in your house.
    The number 3 is very important in your life right now.
    Your psychic advisor suggests that you work on improving relationships with those closest to you because you'll need them in the next lunar review.
    Your psychic advisor has had very strong vibrations coming from your Seventh House. You should stay away from any building activities during the next week.
    Your psychic advisor suggests that you keep your secrets well this month. There may be untrustworthy individuals in your environs.
    The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
    Your psychic advisor suggests that you plan your meetings very carefully this month because you may have some unexpected news.
    The number 6 will be very important for you in the next 24 hours.
    Wrong number. Sorry.
    The end is near. Make preparations.
    The flashing light was just a test. You'll have plenty of warning next time.
    Your psychic advisor's head has just exploded. Be forewarned.
    They're coming soon. Maybe you should think twice about opening the door.
    We're fixing your phone line. Don't pick up the phone the next time it rings.

ie your SIM got PRANKED instead of us (with high mischief skill) pranking other Sims
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    simmisammisimmisammi Posts: 63 Member
    I love this idea I want it in the game now !!!
  • Options
    TJKazuha09TJKazuha09 Posts: 74 Member
    Disaster sounds good, except when you talk about Repoman. I hate repoman, I don't even see the bill notification and he just came to my place to take what belongs to me and never return. He took my lifetime wish reward, dam it. Not to talk about how the bill system was bugged in Sims 3. Open world sucks at avoiding bugs.