Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Story of the Month Club - Spring Edition Round One

SimGuruBChickSimGuruBChick Posts: 1,013 SimGuru (retired)
Hey Storytellers

Following on from our highly successful Winter Edition, here is the Spring Edition of the Story of the Month Club.

BACKGROUND:
I don't know if you have ever explored the main website, thesims.com. In there we have a News section where we post all our blogs. Blogs come from many places - from SimGurus, from other members of The Sims Studio, and most recently, we have started featuring some of our players. If you've never seen any of the blogs, you can check them out here. What you will notice is that many of our blogs are either "instruction" or "information". We need more "inspiration".

Some of the stories in our Stories and Legacies section aree simply amazing. They deserve to be shared even more widely. This is where I need your help. Recommend the best stories that you have seen from your friends and fellow Simmers. Think of this like a story of the month club. The ones that get the most votes will be reviewed and, providing they don't contain any potentially offensive content or are too "adult" in tone, we will invite the most popular ones to write a readers digest version for our blog section. Then we will invite the world to come read it. Our last winner, @CathyTea, was featured on the Blog last month and around 40,000 people have read it!

ROUND ONE:
Open date: Today, March 20th, 2015
Closing date: Friday, April 10th, 2015
How to Recommend: Post a link to the story that you feel is awesome - one story per post please.
How to vote: If you agree with the recommendation, LIKE that post.
How to give permission: If you are the author, please respond to the recommendation giving your permission for EA to include your story in the Round Two voting process.
Results: The 5 recommendations with the most LIKES will then be put into a Poll for Round Two, so that everyone can vote.
SimGuruBChick
Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combinations
Thanks to 06bon06 for my lovely new signature pic

p8sfgs0mgkwd.jpg
Post edited by SimGuruBChick on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top